Gerard Butler: Barbra Streisand Concert with Katie Couric!

Gerard Butler: Barbra Streisand Concert with Katie Couric!

Gerard Butler and Katie Couric pose backstage at the Barclay’s Center at famed singer Barbra Streisand‘s concert on Thursday (October 11) in Brooklyn, New York.

“Look who I ran into at #Barbra in #Brooklyn!!!” the 55-year-old news anchor tweeted, along with the picture. “Back to Brooklyn!!! So looking forward to seeing the 1 & only @barbrastreisand in concert @BarclaysCenter!!” Katie added earlier that day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Also pictured inside: Barbra performing on stage during her concert that evening.

gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 01
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 02
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 03
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 04
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 05
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 06
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 07
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 08

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 717 » Show All
Joie de Vivre @ 10/12/2012 at 10:39 pm

@lolita: @Can’tGetEnough: Have a lovely weekend you two! Hope all is well in your lives. Butler has been looking happy and healthy lately. Loved the spoon trick video. Has anyone been able to make it work? (the spoon trick, I mean).

I tried to post the pics from WO, but nothing showed up here. I didn’t even get a moderation notice. Anyway, go and check them out. You don’t have to be registered to see them, and they are gorgeous.

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/12/2012 at 10:46 pm

@Joie de Vivre: Hi Joie! You have a good weekend too! Wish we could have gotten the pics to post, but like “from WO” said, anyone can just go to the WO news page and look at them. They are HOT!

Have a great weekend ladies!!

@Joie de Vivre: Joie, I haven’t seen the video about the spoon trick. Well seeing those new pics of Gerry made me a happy camper tonight. I think when he visits NYC he can relax and enjoy all the things that are available to him to do without a camera always in his face, Have a great evening ladies and nice weekend. Goodnight♥♥

I’m assuming it’s a copyright issue with Men’s Journal … but then how does wo get to post them?

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/12/2012 at 10:53 pm

@from wo: I don’t think it’s a copyright issue. I think it’s the word wei/ner or some other word in the web address. That’s why I tried to change it. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Please, what does WO mean?

Joie de Vivre @ 10/12/2012 at 11:07 pm

@Quangena: It’s an acronym for a Butler fansite:

Joie de Vivre @ 10/12/2012 at 11:24 pm

@Quangena: You’re welcome!

Well ladies, great pics. Hi to jvd, lolita, and cge. To everyone else have a great weekend.

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/12/2012 at 11:52 pm

http://ohyeahgerardbutler.tumblr.com/ Some pictures that you might enjoy. Hope these work. Nice to see you Joie and CGE and LOLITA too. Did Autumn go to NYC this weekend? Hope the boy is there and she can have a lucky star..bucks.

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/13/2012 at 12:01 am

Hey Cupcake. Hope you had a good day today!!!!

Hi ducky have a good weekend.

food 4 thought @ 10/13/2012 at 12:12 am

JJrs go to samjonespictures.com and click on the Men’s Journal cover. It will take you to all the photos from the shoot. And yes, they are gorgeous photos. I’m not posting the url because I’m sure jj will send it to moderation. You can figure it out from there.

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/13/2012 at 12:19 am

I posted them on #63 just scroll down a bit. They are there or should be.
Thanks Cupcake.

God Bless yoou all! @ 10/13/2012 at 1:06 am

@Joie de Vivre Glad you liked it, but I can’t take the credit. They’re His words not mine. ;)

beauty&beast @ 10/13/2012 at 4:01 am

@food 4 thought:
Thanks for the link!
He is beyond cute in that shoot.
So it’s official…..judging by his looks recently, MG sucked the hot right out of him.
Happened to Brad Pitt too…..didn’t someone say she wanted to be like Angelina Jolie?
Waaaaait a minute….

@Can’tGetEnough:
I wonder if this was the photoshoot Gerry did in Malibu in June — the one his trainer tweeted from.

Hahah you guys can allllll WISH but none of you will be able to makeout with or even better fux this man – because none of you are in MADALINAS balpark. The women he dates are MODELS. They are ‘lookers’. You are plain janes. Thats why you do not get paid for your looks. They do thats what he wants. You can however – pay him to sniff his jock

@casey:
His trainer? Wasn’t he ******** his trainer?? Going back a bit? Or is this a different trainer?

That should read s.crewing. Stupid JJ!

@Lol: