Gerard Butler: Barbra Streisand Concert with Katie Couric!

Gerard Butler: Barbra Streisand Concert with Katie Couric!

Gerard Butler and Katie Couric pose backstage at the Barclay’s Center at famed singer Barbra Streisand‘s concert on Thursday (October 11) in Brooklyn, New York.

“Look who I ran into at #Barbra in #Brooklyn!!!” the 55-year-old news anchor tweeted, along with the picture. “Back to Brooklyn!!! So looking forward to seeing the 1 & only @barbrastreisand in concert @BarclaysCenter!!” Katie added earlier that day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Also pictured inside: Barbra performing on stage during her concert that evening.

gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 01
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 02
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 03
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 04
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 05
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 06
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 07
gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 08

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1017 » Show All

@tess is my friend and she’s the real one – @Tess is a troll

lol, kristina, please stop is enough, dear, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

@Michelle:

BIG thumbs up, Michelle!!

@Phoenix:

You may not have posted many times as “Phoenix,” but you’ve posted plenty – same longwinded bs over and over and over. Has this become your mantra? Do you have it saved, so you can just cut/paste? Please think of something else to write half a page about.

@Get Real:

First of all, my moniker is “Phoenix” and that is the only name I post under. Any thing I have to say, I say under that name. Second, whatever I have to say, I say it- whether it’s longwinded or not. Third, if you want to see it as my “mantra”, that’s fine by me; and no, I don’t have to cut and paste, again, I just say it. If what I have to say bothers you so much or you feel it is the same old-same old, you have the right to thumb it or ignore it. Your choice. Finally, I’d rather say something positive and uplifting than something to tear down other posters or the person this site is supposed to be about. You’ve proven the point of my previous post to a “T”.

WHERE ARE @ 10/14/2012 at 7:32 pm

That’s interesting, some other posters here use this site to write paragraphs of their novels they constantly repeat. So what is the difference.

Why is it that when the news about GB, the psychos come out and everyone starts attacking one another? Has anyone else noticed this?

Justsayno @ 10/14/2012 at 8:20 pm

@Well OK: It’s mostly quite civil when there’s news about only him. It’s when the piece comes up, and there’s a chance she’s still stinking up the place, that everyone get’s testy. The troll knows this, and gets off on talking about her to rile everyone up with his junior-high name calling. Which is why I wish the posters on here would just stfu already about it, once and for all. Even if he loses his mind completely and marries her, it’ll last all of five minutes. It’s just his latest piece, people. Oh, and when you see a bunch of posters pop up and start singing her praises, like today, you can be assured it’s the psychotroll talking to itself, if you haven’t figured that out. Just thumb it out, and don’t reply. Ever.

food 4 thought @ 10/14/2012 at 8:28 pm

@Phoenix: Great post – well said!

It’s going to be very interesting this week, at the premier. I’m wondering if GB will bring a date, and who it will be. If he shows up with Alan, as usual, that will speak volumes. But maybe he will bring someone who surprises us all. It should be fun, no matter what. I’m looking forward to the movie.

angelsrock @ 10/14/2012 at 8:45 pm

@food 4 thought:

If you had to stake your house on it; then bet that he’ll be alone on the red carpet on Thursday. If he has a date and especially if it’s MG, I’ll eat my shorts.

food 4 thought @ 10/14/2012 at 8:49 pm

@angelsrock: I’ve put my shorts away for the season, but yes, I’ll cheerfully eat my – socks. I want him to do something daringly crazy, and show up with Freddy, wearing matching tuxes and top hats.

@angelsrock: Just because he walks the carpet alone, that won’t tell us anything. His date will probably already be inside. Isn’t that the way he usually does it?

@food 4 thought:

Thanks, I appreciate it. And about the premiere- how about this, GB shows up-are you ready? ALONE! Honestly, if I were him, I’d just go alone. Do you feel me? No staging, no explanations, no nothin’. He could just enjoy his special night.

I’m half-way thinking that “Chasing Mavericks” is going to be the better received of his two movies, it looks awesome- so here’s hoping for a great event!

Calling it a night. Have a good one!

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 10/14/2012 at 9:23 pm

Hi Autumn! I hope that you are having a blast in NYC. I will be there on the 25th, I can’t wait to be in a cooler climate for a while. And to see my best friend and also enjoy the city! If you have a chance, they are still running the play “Sleep No More”. You should definitely go if you have the time, it’s fantastic.

@Phoenix, I usually don’t read the longer posts (I guess you could blame my impatience and ADD), but I’m glad that I read yours, great post.

So—where’s Gerry??

Marcus Freeman @Archymedius 28m ago NYC
9:41 PM – 14 Oct 12

Holy sh/it! Gerard Butler was in Tomorrow Never Dies!

Well guys what ever happens on Thursday whether he decides to bring someone or not, i am looking foward to the film and to a new thread. Good night all.

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/14/2012 at 11:33 pm

@Autumn: Hello Autumn, Thank goodness you checked in. So good to hear your voice. I did remember that you were going to be in NYC this weekend but didn’t know it would be all week. I was going to tell you not to come home without some evidence of “our gentleman” but I won’t say something that crass. So glad that you are having a grand time in the city. Somewhat envious. Trying to catch up on the thread. AngelsRock and CGE are snacking. Lolita must be feeling good cause she noticed that GB “still has it”, although she may be weak in the knees. Cupcake is going to buy the Men’s Journal first chance she gets and Joie is always happy as God Bless you All is ever faithful. The rest of us are doing good too. Do let us know what you are up to okay. As for myself, wondering if GB is going to be in LA for CM premiere? Seems he is off the radar again.
Take care of yourself and have fun. Ducky

Lord Love a Duck @ 10/15/2012 at 12:08 am

Autumn, scratch that part about part about being crass. We need some news!!! Got a sleeping bag for Chelsea? Ducky
Hi Lolita!

So is he really in St Tropez? what proof do we have?

@wow:
We have no proof.
St. Tropez is crawling with paps now because of the film being shot there. They got photos of Jude Law just yesterday. There’s no way Gerry could be there without the paps getting wind of it. If there are photos of G that turn up, then we’ll know he was there. If not, then the tweet yesterday was bogus.

@jmo: I doubt that St Tropez would be crawling with razzi just because Jude Law is there. What’s he done lately? Nothing. I saw his shrivelled shrimp those banana trunks, ugh! Pasty, balding, pudgy, yucky.

I bet Gerry stays put in NY until the CM preem. I don’t see him jetting to St Tropez because of the 8 hr plus flight when you add in the waits and drives to airports etc. I would bet on MG flying to see him instead. Her shoot is probably short and I bet she doesnt have a lot of lines or scenes so maybe she finishes up early and then spends the rest of the year with Gerry.

The hags will love this but I also think he’ll do the preem solo or with Alan of course. Most stars do have a pic or two of them with their SOs while walking the red carpet but Gerry is always alone so don’t expect anything different this time no matter how in love he is with MG.

Name stealing trolls back at it again. Hi LOL You have been missed – Agreed with this post:
Hahah you guys can allllll WISH but none of you will be able to makeout with or even better fux this man – because none of you are in MADALINAS balpark. The women he dates are MODELS. They are ‘lookers’. You are plain janes. Thats why you do not get paid for your looks. They do thats what he wants. You can however – pay him to sniff his jock

Been busy,only read few comments.Saw LOL’s,hi!
So,i don’t have the time to read all,but i hope MG/GB are still together and i hope she will do great in that movie of hers.Also,when are their premieres?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1017 » Show All