Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles: Serious for 'Supernatural'!

Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles: Serious for 'Supernatural'!

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are super serious on the set of their television show Supernatural on Thursday (October 11) in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.

“Thank u to the WONDERFUL fans at TorontoCon! Had a great time and can’t wait to come back!next time I’ll try to leave @dicksp8jr behind! ;)” Jared recently wrote on his Twitter account about Toronto Comic-Con.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jared Padalecki

Have you been watching the latest season of Supernatural?? It airs on Wednesdays at 9pm EST on The CW – be sure to check it out!

20+ pictures inside of Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles on the Supernatural set…

jared padalecki jansen ackles serious supernatural scene 01
jared padalecki jansen ackles serious supernatural scene 16
jared padalecki jansen ackles serious supernatural scene 17
jared padalecki jansen ackles serious supernatural scene 18
jared padalecki jansen ackles serious supernatural scene 19
jared padalecki jansen ackles serious supernatural scene 20

picture perfeect

Those are such unflattering pictures of really handsome guys.

Disappointed @ 10/12/2012 at 5:29 pm

Boys are looking great as always just wish the writers would get their heads out of their asses this season.

SimplementMoi @ 10/12/2012 at 5:49 pm

Jared looks pissed.

Suuuuuuper Sexy! I can’t get enough of these two!! *drool*

Ezra Moore @ 10/12/2012 at 7:20 pm

Sometimes I just hate reading comments from all the Negative Nathaniels and Debbie Downers. I’m enjoying Supernatural if you don’t like it don’t watch it.

I love these guys, and the show..saw a pic of Jareds little boy, he looks just like his daddy…

Jared is so pretty.

Ahhhhhhhh. Big sigh of satisfaction. My boys are BACK!

Is it just me or is Jensen getting better looking? How is that possible and when does it get weird?

Speaking of weird, Jensen is totally on my cloning list.

Jensen just keeps getting better looking with age. Even with unflattering camera angles, he still looks gorgeous. Good to see the boys back.

OMG, I LOVE this show, I LOVE Jared and Jensen. And Jensen is always my NO.1

I love Jensen! he’s a great person!

alexandra @ 10/13/2012 at 3:12 am

handsome men:)as always

Both are hotties.

Wow these guys are gorgeous. Jensen just seems to be getting better with age. He looks awesome. And purgatory Dean is freaking hot. I never thought a guy could look good with blood, grime and mud dripping from his face. Only Jensen can pull that off.

karen dahlquist @ 10/13/2012 at 4:33 pm

i freaked out Thursday when i realized that Wednesday was yesterday and i missed Supernatural last night. had to access the episode on the net. so disappointed in myself. how could my mind not connect the dots on something so simple. loved the episode and wait the this Wednesday, hope I realize it’s Wednesday in time this time coming.
sometimes I feel like such a jerk. favorite show and i missed it.

Jared was tweeting about the Creation Entertainment Salute to Supernatural Convention NOT Toronto Comicon.

maggie smith @ 10/28/2012 at 2:18 pm

omg i hav like litteay recorded like all of the seasons so far and now recording season 8 yayyyyyyyyy i love these guys to death j2 yay