Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Seraphina Sings 'Call Me Maybe'

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Seraphina Sings 'Call Me Maybe'

Jennifer Garner and her husband Ben Affleck have lunch with their adorable daughters Violet and Seraphina at Toscana Restaurant on Saturday (October 13) in Brentwood, Calif.

The day before, the 40-year-old actress was spotted taking Seraphina to karate class.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

Ben recently talked about Seraphina‘s rendition of Carly Rae Jepsen‘s hit song “Call Me Maybe.”

“I said, ‘Can I talk to my six-year-old’ and she [Jennifer] said, ‘Yeah’ and we chatted. I said, ‘Can I talk to the younger one’ and she [Seraphina] just got on the phone and said, ‘Hey Papa, I just met you. This is crazy, call me maybe,’” Ben shared. “I was like, ‘This is horrible, how is my three-year-old listening to the pop station?’”

FYI: Seraphina is wearing Lil’ Bobs shoes from Skechers!

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck with their two daughters at Toscana…

jennifer garner ben affleck seraphina sings call me maybe 01
jennifer garner ben affleck seraphina sings call me maybe 11
jennifer garner ben affleck seraphina sings call me maybe 12
jennifer garner ben affleck seraphina sings call me maybe 13
jennifer garner ben affleck seraphina sings call me maybe 14
jennifer garner ben affleck seraphina sings call me maybe 15

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

as Carmen explained I am dazzled that a stay at home mom able to profit $8543 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you look at this link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/mwQoL

I find a guy, who loves children, to be incredibly sexy. Much prefer a gorgeous family man, to a sleazy player, who thinks about nothing but himself. Beautiful family!

No what’s funny Ben is you are not around enough to know what kind of music your 3 year old is listening too.

OK ben the movie is out.. doing well.. now you can go back to whatever you usually do. because hanging with your family is not it. Maybe you can do it more and you will know more about what music your children listen to and more about them. You have a cute family. Enjoy them as much as you do work.

Charlotte @ 10/14/2012 at 9:59 am

Still plus cute.

Lillyfairy @ 10/14/2012 at 10:07 am

Gorgeous family. I just don’t get why they have to put their daughters in short dresses like that so that pictures with their underwear seen can surface all over the internet…they know that they are being photographed all the time.

Trying to prove he isn’t a lousy hubby and family man, what a jerk.
She should dump him, he blows his money anyway.
She’ll end up like Celine on stage at 80 because of gambling.

am I really the first to mention that he is refering to his kids by “six year old” and “the younger one”… i think a caring father would use their names or at least a nickname or endearment! jeez ben!

He likes to have his cake and eat it too. Jen will endure the bs because she is “A List” by association and it helps her career even though she is just playing herself in every role and her movies suck. Heckk even Damon is genuinely proud of his family and shows more respect for his “waitress” wife.

doormatsrus @ 10/14/2012 at 10:32 am

Ben comes across as bored and burdened by his life, showing more passion and interest when speaking of his more famous ex and his body language speaks volumes.

doormatsrus @ 10/14/2012 at 10:32 am

doormatsrus @ 10/14/2012 at 10:32 am

doormatsrus @ 10/14/2012 at 10:32 am

The strange here is that Ben have not any idea about what kind of music is listening his daughter. This should give us a clue on his paternity tasks…

@trapper: That is what I was thinking, can’t remember a father talking about his children by age. Someone probably told him, he was coming across as a lousy father, that is why out pop this cutesy story.
He talks about JLO and Blake too much, it is disrespectfull to his wife, but Ben is a tool.
He was knocking JLO for the last few years, up to last month, now all of a sudden he emails her, anything to get an Oscar, wondered who whispered in his ear that he was coming across as a jerk, blaming JLO for his career failings.

His passive agrressive butt is acting out like he wants to be dumped because he doesn’t have the courage to walk away. Notice he is happiest when he’s away from home and miserable the rest of the time.

THEY are awesome, and their kids are just beautiful!!!!! toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

@doormatsrus:

don’t know why you are getting thumbed down. you are saying what a lot of people are saying or thinking. And not because he has a movie coming out. Ben wants that Oscar and happy family and daddy my get him some brownie points. Anyone with a brain can see his game. Jennifer should at least not help him showcase the lie

Matt Damon is far superior to Ben Affleck as an actor and a person based on what I have seen and heard. I don’t know how Matt can be such good friends with this selfish, egotistical, attention-loving guy. Of course, Ben still likes Jennifer Lopez. They are two of a kind.

put the 4 year old down.

@Bree: I don’t think he actually called them that to his wife..I think it’s only the way he told the reporter because maybe he doesn’t want the reporter to know their names or something..

BostonBeans @ 10/14/2012 at 12:09 pm

Ben is far supeior to Matt in every way. Ben is a fantastic actor and director and his career has skyrocketed since he married Jennifer Garner. Ben answers questions about JLOW only when the interviewer asks about her because everyone knows that JLO stalked him after her third marriage ended. So stop your wishful thinking if Ben had wanted to marry JLO he would never have dumped her in the first place. He said nice things about her to stop the Latino press from criticizing him for not hiring a white Hispanic plan to portay the lead role in Argo.

to Molly

The 4 year old is his child. it is none of your business if Ben decides to carry her.

All celebs have ground rules before interviews.
Ben really does want to be asked about Lopez, because it get’s him more publicity and or he still cares about her, and maybe he really wants to be a jerk to Garner because he knows he can get away with it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All