Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: New Couple Alert?

Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: New Couple Alert?

Gerard Butler and actress/model Madalina Ghenea appear to have reportedly gone public with their relationship, according to Vanity Fair Italy.

According to reports, the couple were caught kissing on the French Riviera this past weekend! The two went out to lunch, walked the streets, and were unafraid to show some PDA.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of Gerard Butler and Madalina Ghenea as a couple???

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,060 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 743 » Show All

No way in hell! This guy is not straight !

lol

Just be realistic guys!

:p

@babasama: And I am the first oh ohohohoho

If you post on this one, you are just adding to the PR joke!

i thought he liked it in the bum?

Only a few more days.... @ 10/15/2012 at 3:41 pm

“The 24-year-old model and actress just recently signed on to star in the flick Dom Hemingway alongside Jude Law, Emilia Clarke, and Demian Bichir. The film begins filming today in the South of France!”
Yeaaaah, not a PR stunt at all.
Give me a break!

She’s romanian..and the romanian press has been talking about their relationship for ages,she also dated Leo DiCaprio for about 4 days.

@babasama: well he did say he is bisexual.

That’s not a very flattering picture of her at all

@Leenah: useless comment ;-)
Except if you come to tell us , she ( or he) is a transse x ual ….
:D

Yeah I remember that fake rumor about her and Leo. She was photographed with him one day and the romanian press kept saying they were dating for months.

dark beauties @ 10/15/2012 at 3:47 pm

regardless of whether they’re dating for reals or not, based on looks, i would say this is his type. he has a thing for exotic brunettes. she kinda reminds me of eva mendes.

she is from Romania,and she did a movie in italy recently..she is great model..and yeah the press here in romania are talking about them as a couple for a few weeksssss now..so.. and congrats madalina for the movie!!

@FIFI: Where did u read that ?

Share the link please !

But hum no nonono is not bi- he is :

@PR:
Very good point. Maybe we should all post on the last thread so Macarena is given just the relevance she deserves… Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me…

She’s 24??????

PR PR PR PR PR PR @ 10/15/2012 at 4:04 pm

Mention her new movie – Check!
Fail to mention his age in the same article as hers because he would look like a dirty old – Check!
Ask fans what they think so we click and click on this ‘article’ for JJ’s advertising revenue – Check!

JJ didn’t buy any pics of those… Why?

To promote his films @ 10/15/2012 at 4:09 pm

Really?

Pathetic.

Why does he look so tense in these photos ? Now she is a A lister? She probably did a one day movie shoot in a bikini.

PR PR PR PR PR PR @ 10/15/2012 at 4:11 pm

@:):
“JJ didn’t buy any pics of those… Why?”
Because VF Italia have an exclusive on the photos (at the moment) and the cost to purchase them for republication on any BuzzMedia sites (like TMZ, JJ etc) is too high at the moment.
Depending on how popular this story is, BuzzMedia may purchase some. But for now, they are getting the foot traffic (us) without forking over the dough.
Like I said…..PR all around.

@Manny: I’m with you, Manny. Shout out to the regulars to post on the last thread. Don’t help this piece with her PR campaign.

I was starting to believe he was gay. First time I hear she’s with a woman.

Forgot to say that she’s very pretty!

BOYCOTT THIS THREAD!! @ 10/15/2012 at 4:17 pm

WE, THE 1% REFUSE TO BE A COG IN THIS PR MACHINE.
PLEASE POST ON GERRY’S PREVIOUS THREAD:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! WE WON’T BE PLAYED LIKE THIS!

Ana Bella @ 10/15/2012 at 4:17 pm

French pictures : Until I didn’t saw these pictures , I really thought they
are real couple.
These pictures show just the opposite for me.
Cheap acting

Suzanne Cummings @ 10/15/2012 at 4:18 pm

He’ll dump her soon. He loves all women including me and I’m old and fat enough to be his grandmother. Call me Sparkleplentysparkie as I’m known on the fansites. He’ll be chasing someone else soon. I don’t think he will stay with this one.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 743 » Show All