Beyonce Confirms Super Bowl Gig, Countdown to Touchdown!

Beyonce Confirms Super Bowl Gig, Countdown to Touchdown!

Beyonce has confirmed that she will be performing the halftime show at Super Bowl XLVII!

The 31-year-old entertainer posted a picture on her website with war paint on her cheeks with the date of the big game – February 3, 2013. She captioned the photo “Countdown to Touchdown”!

Earlier in the day, it was rumored that Bey would be joining the legendary roster of halftime show performers. She has previously performed the National Anthem before the 2004 Super Bowl.

WHAT DO YOU THINK Beyonce should perform at the Super Bowl?

Bigger picture inside…

beyonce countdown to touchdown confirms super bowl gig

Jesse Grant/Getty

I can NOT wait!! she’s gonna slay us!!!!

I think her songs suck. And they do but her performances are OMG. I watched her perform Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon and my heart couldn’t take it. If she is gonna do covers I’ll watch it but if it’s her material I’ll catch it later.

Nothing But Love @ 10/16/2012 at 4:23 pm

She is a really good entertainer, should be lots of fun.

oh plz nooooo shes sucks

oh plz nooooo shes sucks

oh cool we get to watch her look like she’s having a seizure on stage!

SHE IS BORING AS HELL.

beyonce is such a downgrade from madonna

Who will she copy this time?

And will she have another fake pregnant belly?

she looks gorgeous! she will put on a great show.

amensister @ 10/16/2012 at 5:02 pm

her style, her performances, her music are stuck in the 90s

@_OfficialUche @ 10/16/2012 at 5:03 pm

whoever says that Beyonce sucks must be crippled he or she doesnt know how to walk not to talk of dance ……………i cant wait feb 3 2013 the Queen is gonna hit the stage and snatch many weaves then drops mic lol follow @_OfficialUche

While I don’t really care for her at all, I will admit her performances are INCREDIBLE. My only hope is that she performs songs like Crazy In Love and Countdown, and none of her slow songs. After all, this is the Superbowl. So stick to uptempo songs, and we’ll be good (:

GONNA BE AMAZEBALLLLLS!!!

No1curr about Thiefonce @ 10/16/2012 at 5:47 pm

I wonder what performance ideas thiefonce is gonna steal this time

EndOfTime @ 10/16/2012 at 5:56 pm

CAN’T WAIT

quit with the non pregnant nonsense! if you really dont believe shes pregnant then look at photos where it shows her actual pregnant belly, or dont even comment bullsh$* like that..if you dont like her why are you on this site anyway?!

Coco you nailed it!! Beyonce puts on a fabulous show. If you don’t like her don’ watch or go to the Super Bowl.

WRONG CHOICE. Sick of her gyrating her fat ass on TV.

What about the “Spice Girls” ? Or Lady GaGa….

Oh Yeah!!! @ 10/16/2012 at 8:40 pm

yesssssssssss

Bleaching cream Spokeperson @ 10/16/2012 at 9:35 pm

Bee’s skin has gotten lighter and lighter over the years….(yes Black or brown persons do tan) BUT BEYONCE seems to enjoy the Bleaching cream and those Korean injections that (Asians) use to stop the melanin production ….hence the result a lighter complexion .

When we hear about good causes she is involved it’s all about her….the draw the attention and focus to her being there . The humanitarian involvement is drown by the inability to disappear .

Blue IVY has jay’s face and she is cute!

I wonder if she likes football?

She’s overrated now. She used to be a mega talent, but she’s losing it.

I liked her old songs better than her new songs.

trannyface @ 10/17/2012 at 9:20 am

Who is she going to steal/inspired by this time? She is so 2006, she sucks now. We will probably see the same boring dance. Fat old tranny face.

Oh, Great article! Love will make your life better, My boyfriend and I both think so, He is a handsome biker. We met via === riderdating ===it is dating and friendship site designed specifically for bikers. It’s worth a try!

somali girl @ 10/17/2012 at 10:50 am

What will she be performing? Her songs suck and are pure garbage. The only thing at this stage that she could possibly do to surprise people is if she changed her wig and I don’t mean making it lighter or darker but a new look. It must be boring having that same style and color for 16 years.

Beyonce is terribly overrated.

I just don’t get it.

Beyonce is a good performer, waaaaaay better than anyone else because she shakes her wigs harder and has huge seizures on stage??????

Really?????

I am not impressed at all.

Beyonce is boring. Her music, her voice, it’s all boring.
I will never understand the hype, never.

OMG!!! Queeen bey is gonna kill it!!!! cant wait for crazy in love and single ladies! Best performer everrrr

Haters. She’s awesome!! I don’t see you doing it better. I’ll bet you will be watching her performance.You should be nice. Just sayin.

multidarealdeal @ 10/18/2012 at 7:11 pm

Now all tall haters need to quit tall know bets the best then now and always and all yallhaters gonna be the first waiting to watch

multidarealdeal @ 10/18/2012 at 7:22 pm

The pussycat doll and lady Gaga dnt f with queen bey and yall know it. And ain’t s__t boring or wrong or old when it comes to bey she’s the greatest hands down. Admit it !that’s why yall all keeping up on her. Now check on it.

nicoleolle @ 10/26/2012 at 5:21 pm

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant wit 2 see bee perform i really look up too her definition of the “****” i know ppl might say hop off but i luv he she can dress she is pretty and shes great all around hardworker

She is gonna be GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD …. I ACTUALLY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have been John Mellencamp.

She’s washed up! She needs to face it and move on. She really wasn’t that great of a singer anyway!