Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy!

Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy!

Megan Fox and hubby Brian Austin Green have welcomed a baby boy, Noah Shannon Green into the world, according to her Facebook page!

“We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect,” the 26-year-old actress shared on Facebook.

“We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love. Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly,” Megan added.

Congratulations to the happy couple on the news! We can’t wait to see his first pictures!

Credit: Todd Williamson; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Brian Austin Green, Celebrity Babies, Megan Fox, Noah Green

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Aww, congrats! Megan really surprises me every time with her action and didn’t even like her.

congrats!!! @ 10/17/2012 at 1:03 pm

that kid is a future heartbreaker!congrats Megan!

that was fast.

NAMETAKEN @ 10/17/2012 at 1:04 pm

Last time i saw a photo of her she wasn’t very big, but i guess some women don’t get as big as others. I’m sure that baby is BEAUTIFUL!

I didn’t like her either, but now that she’s not walking around trying to be overtly sexy and has settled down, I think she’s far more appealing! I think she’ll be a wonderful mother. Congrats to them…..they seem like a couple very much in love, and baby completes them!

It seems like just yesterday that Megan Fox was all the rage & she had a career. But no, that was like 3 years ago. My, how things can change in Hollywood. One minute you’re hot, then next minute no one cares about you. There’s so much competition in Hollywood. There’s thousands of unemployed actresses waiting tables– and waiting for you to screw up or say something stupid about your boss that’ll ruin your reputation. Then your name is mud & no one wants anything to do with you

I like that she’s one of the few celebrities that actually mean when they say that they like privacy. You see idiots like kim kardashian and rihanna complaining about how they want their personal lives to be more private but are constantly posing in front of paparazzi or sending cryptic tweets about their lives knowing people will ask. congrats to megan on her baby and for being able to keep personal for so long. i’m sure her and her husband want to enjoy their first moments with their child without press

Megan still a star. And can still work after having her baby. Baby going to be a heartbreaker like mom. Congrats!

congrats so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Whoa! That was a fast pregnancy. I just read that their son’s name is Noah Shannon Green, born September 27th 2012.

why the big secrecy? Most normal people rejoice when they welcome a baby in the world.

Privacy…my as%… THEY are celebrities and they chose the public and celebrity lifestyle.

pompous is the right word.

I completely forgot she was pregnant. Congrats.

@maria:

you’re an idiot, you can congradulate someone with some back door snarky comment, you’re an evil person. and, when does meagan fox ever go around trying to look overtly sexy? shes always is sweat pants, jeans, and tshirt. excuse her for putting on a pair of heels once in a while. get your facts straight, and try to be a good person. jealous much?

@just me:
probably not because megan looks good thanks to plastic surgery

It seemed like she was pregnant for 5 mins.
And she was tiny and gorgeous throughout it.

Oh me gee!!
Meggie’s a mommy!!
I bet he has his parents gorgeous blue eyes.

amazingggg @ 10/17/2012 at 1:35 pm

the baby name is Noah Shannon Green
i kinda wanted her to have a girl but im happy for her!
and she gave birth on sep 27!!!! wow.. she knows how to keep a secret:))))
lots of luck and love for the happy parents!

She has had the ideal relationship, she was been with Brian forever.
they were together for years before they got married.
and now they have a baby.
All in proper traditional order.
Very nice :-)
So blessed.

Noah Green!
Perfect!
Beautiful name.

Congrats to the couple! SO happy for them :) Can’t wait to see pics of Baby Noah :)

Congrats!!! I hope the baby doesnt have your gross expression or am I blind?

She just updated her facebook status telling the news! :) congrats!

@julia:

she doesnt have plastic surgery, if you look at her pictures as a child in her mid teens, she looks just the same, just more mature now. you people sure like to make things up when youre jealous. so sad. miserable people like to spread miserable words.

Congrats! Love the name!

I guess this seems fast because we didn’t see her very often, she has been pretty reservate about it.
BTW thank god this child has got a normal name!

@terse: #6

*************************************
I don’t care how many thumbs down you get. YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY! Jews run Hollywood, and Megan effed up by calling her Jewish boss Hitler.

Deb Knapp @ 10/17/2012 at 2:16 pm

CONGRATS !!! you two

I suspect she had a surrogate. This is why she never got big, and why she hid the birth date of the baby until now. That is VERY suspicious.

@abbey:
hahaha do your research better she indeed has done plastic surgery

She’s a phony. She did have plastic surgery, and I SUSPECT she hired a surrogate to carry and birth her child.

People hate on her so much but she’s so well balanced and overall a humble and great girl. We never see out partying, getting drunk, doing drugs, cheating, famewh0ring, etc. She’s so young, only 25, is happily married and now has a son. She has her life so well balanced unlike some of the other young actreses out there. Good luck to her and I wish her and her family the best!

She’s been with her husband since she was 18! So sweet and adorable. I’m happy for her :)

Oh yeah, she was totally faking… http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20606864,00.html – NOT! There are lots of pictures of these same photo shoot. Not to mention multiple pics of her pregnant. It was her first pregnancy and she is naturally very thin so it is not surprising that she did not get that big. I didn’t show until 7 months with my first and he was born premature so I only looked pregnant for 2 weeks.

@Jean: #26

Only an idiot would call her Jewish boss Hitler. A REAL BIG IDIOT!
She deserves to have damaged her career.

Lol, she’s religious now?!

@julia: don’t be so mean here ! Cause you don’t have her looks. It’s all natural and she look good without make up too! Still comgrats

@just me:
its not all natural? wtf are you BLIND and if i say that she is done plastic surgery doesnt mean that i think that she is ugly and no im not jealous of her why would i be? geez people cant have opinions here

Noah – I like the choice! Now this is a name I just LOVE on a boy (but don’t understand on a girl) – it’s just such a masculine name, imo. And surely Megan only has about 5 pounds to lose, LOL.

it seems like some actresses are pregnant for years like Jessica Simpson. But it seems like yesterday that she announced it.

yo what?! congrats! no comment on anything else. :)

@realist
Bay made her wash his car, and he made her model skimpy clothing
for the part. Hes trash. She didn’t want to be made out like a trampy actress and he made her! She knew what she was doing when she called him Hitler, in other words would be “fuxk off”! She technically quit before he so called fired her. She seems to be doing fine. Other stars like hdalle berry, Hillary swank, etc,, have bared breasts on screen, halle got ass humped in monster ball, Megan is more respectful if you ask me. Rather have no job, than a job getting hump just for an Oscar.

Anonymous @ 10/17/2012 at 3:42 pm

She copied the name Noah from Alessandra Ambrosios son!

I’m really impressed by her words. She doesn’t seem to be the person the media portrays her sometimes. Congratulations to them! I bet it’s a beautiful baby boy.

I am sure that boy will be a looker, since both of his parents are beautiful – with or without plastic surgery. And they also picked a name with which he will not be laughed at later. All the best to the parents, the boy and the older brother. :)

Beautiful normal name!

She did have plastic surgery and lots of it, which is why she looks older forher age. If iI hadn’t known she was 26 I would have guessed 32.I smell a surrogate.

@Liz: she grew up in a very strict pentacostal family. just because she doesn’t shove her religion down people’s throats doesn’t make her any less christian.

Noah is a beautiful name. Congrats to the parents.
Seems Megan grew up at last, while becoming a mother.
All the luck in the world to them, their son and family.

God, wans’t she 7 and a half months pregnant at the end of september ? I saw that in several magazines and web-sites.

But I really wish her the best, she and her husband are totally gorgeous, and I can’t even imagine how cute Noah is! Can’t wait to see photos ! <3

So happy for them. I’m laso glad they gave their son a respectable name, unlike other celebs who actually name their kid “pilot inspektor”.

Britannia @ 10/17/2012 at 5:10 pm

@keka:

If Megan preferred privacy, she wouldn’t have sold the photos to her wedding and honeymoon to TMZ and ET despite saying that her and Brian’s relationship is ‘not for everyone to read about’ in magazines, she wouldn’t have posted photos on Facebook to disprove her plastic surgery knowing full well it would only reignite the debate and draw attention, she wouldn’t have posed for those very obviously staged photos with Brian in her bikini showing off her belly to the world, only to then walk around with Brian hiding her behind an umbrella. There are plenty of things Megan does and says for attention. Her actions don’t always match with what she says. She is like most celebs who would prefer privacy but know that media and public interest in them and their personal lives is what keeps them revelant and paid, so they still play the game of saying they don’t want attention but then inviting it anyway. Congratulations to her and Brian on their new son though, I’m sure he’ll be beautiful.

Congrats!!! They are one of my favorite couples and i wish them the best!! lucky baby boy. Plus i love the name.

@terse:

I thought the same thing! Back in 2009 she was the hottest thing and now it’s onto the next actress. But she said some pretty stupid stuff and just didn’t know how to deal with fame (like Kristen Stewart). Just goes to show you can’t just be a pretty face to make it in the world, you have to have the brains, personality, and modesty to go along with it. She seems to have grown up more now though, so hopefully she’s learned!

I don’t think she’ll ever be as big as she was a few years ago though, I mean she had her baby like a month ago and no one even knew until now.

@abbey: Stop being such a beotch. I didn’t say she walks around in her private life trying to be sexy. I couldn’t stand her years ago, and she also had a way of running her mouth. She HAS settled down, and I like her better now. You need to deal with the fact that lots of people don’t like her. At least I changed my mind. So just shut up. If the compliment bothers you, don’t read it.

@Yolden: Not now knowing until now was intentional on her and her PR team’s Part. They’re going to let her rest now probably until and over Christmas, then next years, it’s back to work for her. She’s got interesting work lined up for her then, among one a film with Jud Apatow. It’s Megan Fox. She’ll be back. TRUST ME on this.

smile, probably the most normal kid born to celebrities. Happiness and luck.

I don’t thinkegan fox cares too much about trying to win an Oscar or fame and such. She’s just happy to work and that’s all.
Her pregnancy seemed short bec there weren’t many pap pix of her.
There aren’t many of her, period bec she doesn’t go out.
She hangs at home with her husband and Cassius.
All her photos are her going to doc office or Cassius’ karate class or something.
And even food, mainly Brian goes out to pick it up.
They barely even eat out.
These two are not fame or pap whores.
They’re just a lucky, private family that happens to be actors.

Beautiful statement from her.
She was raised religious so it didn’t come from nowhere.
And even if she wasn’t religious or stopped being that at some point, I’m sure having your first child with the person ur in love with would bring some parents back to god lol

A Message @ 10/17/2012 at 8:44 pm

HA! Same day as Reese Witherspoon’s whiskey Tennessee and she gave out info before the c-section was sewn up and named that kid some crapped out name!

Congrats to Megan Brian and Noah!!

Very cool name,it all sounds good together.

Congratulations,Megan & Brian !!!

anonymous @ 10/18/2012 at 5:35 am

Congrats to them… Why are people always fighting for no reaon?
Yes Megan has had plastic surgery and we all know it, you’d have to be blind not to see it… She started having surgery during Transformers and looked good then, she then continued havinf more surgery so now some people say she still looks good and some say she doesn’t. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. I personally dont think she needed to go that far with the plastic surgery, but I do prefer her naturally pale skin tone, lighter makeup and classier style now. She has matured, and while I dont think she is a good actress yet, at least she doesn’t seem like a bad person. She stated herself that she is quite introverted, and thats why you never see pictures of her partying, clubbing, getting drunk, etc… She’s more mature now and she has a family, which I respect even though Im not a fan of hers. I was never really a fan of Megan and while I thought she was pretty, I never found her that appealing and always thought she was overrated, but I have to admit that I do like her style and attitude more now so I do have some respect for her as a celebrity. Congrats to her on her baby (though its abit silly for people to start making assumption about how a baby will look, you never know until the kid grows up & different features can be inherited… As long as their baby is healthy thats all that matters really).

Congrats!
Hope he doesn’t inherit the over surgery face like his parents !

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

She was passing herself off as an American for some time, which of course she isn’t as there are no Americans in the media business, but has now settled down to the reality of them having a baby. Best of luck to them and their new child.

Can’t stand the twit. She is a dirty mouthed advocate for drugs (remember the interviews?), lied about being a butch ****, spoke badly of other celebs to get her name in the news (none of which ever responded), got her manager to claim her as the next Angelina, gave stupid bs interviews, got fired from Transformers because the whole crew can’t stand her, and changed her face too many times. I prefer classy, intelligent people who are grateful, well mannered and well spoken. Sorry!

Congrats Megan, love you <3

No one cares anymore about her except gossip blogs. Her baby story isn’t even featured in the tabloids lol (as far as I know). She tries so hard to appear mature and well-spoken now. Fake

where’s the baby photos?