Reese Witherspoon: Post-Baby Check Up with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon: Post-Baby Check Up with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon heads to a doctor’s appointment with her husband Jim Toth on Thursday (October 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress gave birth to her son Tennessee just a few weeks ago and is already looking great!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

“The kids met the baby the first day at the hospital,” an insider told Us Weekly. “Deacon is excited to have a brother, and Ava can’t wait to babysit.”

FYI: Reese is carrying a Sorial bag.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth at the doctor’s office…

reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 01
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 02
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 03
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 04
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 05
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 06
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 07
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 08
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 09
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 10
reese witherspoon post baby checkup with jim toth 11

OH ! Unbelievable..… My best friend has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire shortly after they met on ~ ~Richluv_com~ ~. This is a dating site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc….Maybe you can take a try.

That you keep repeating the same phrases over and over #1 point out the real possibility that they are just scripted fiction. #2 that there is nothing really to say. But I have something to say. Such a pair of sad sacks. You’d think they were planning a funeral instead of celebrating a birth.

Nothing new with these two! Same scripted blah blah blah!

WELL...... @ 10/19/2012 at 12:16 am

that is the look of a man when he finds out that he is NOT THE FATHER!

Why does he disappear all the time ? She is wearing the Jen Garner
Mom ***** jeans! She is the one now! Dressing like a 50 year old!
Those tee shirts and mom jeans no wonder he wonders off leaving
Her at the curb! Fat butt Wow ! Times have changed..

Jim looks like a 42 year old wanna be skater and Reese looks like a 50 year old soccer mom.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

ROTFLMAO

I think you maybe a better comedian then agent!

FASHION POLICE @ 10/19/2012 at 12:34 am

GET THIS GUY A STYLIST! STAT!

HA! Gotta Laugh @ 10/19/2012 at 12:36 am

Ruuuuuunnn Reese ruuuuuuuun you fat a**!!!!!

just saying @ 10/19/2012 at 12:40 am

So Megan Fox has her baby the same day as this phony but doesn’t announce until 3 weeks later AND has a pretty normal name?

So who’s the pap wh@re this time?
wait for it…………..
“REESE WITHERSPOON IS”! lmao :-)

I get a feeling all is not well. I am not a fan of her and I agree she’s a publicity Wh@re, but I am not going to be saying mean things right now. I am going to give her a grace period. I’m wondering if she or the baby had some problems or complications. I might not like someone but I will not wish them harm. So I will wait. I don’t care for Hubby Toth. He seems like a mean little creep.

Hillbilly Jim Bob @ 10/19/2012 at 1:26 am

Aint nothing wrong with the kid and her pregnancy. The household has been turned upside down and Toth is a creep!

No Hate Here @ 10/19/2012 at 1:31 am

nobody is being mean on this site. Just stated their observations off these pictures and maybe some on here know them or know more truth then we do! I have never liked Reese Witherspoon. She comes off fake pretentious and phony and that guy, I have heard is nothing to take home to momma!

Other Thoughts...... @ 10/19/2012 at 1:44 am

How do you know that this is a post baby check? It could have been an ankle check on dude? Could of been an attorney? and it could of been an appointment with a therapist? Coulda Woulda Shoulda
HOW DO YOU KNOW? is what I want to know!

@Other Thoughts……: They don’t know. They’re just printing what they were told to print. @No Hate Here: I agree. Sometimes the truth is cruel. But these two have participated willingly in their phony, creepy life together. They have earned no sympathy. Quite the contrary. It’s karma giving what they’ve dished out.

These two are becoming more and more like The Kardashian/Jenner clan. Even down to they type of vehicle they drive!
HAHAHA

InTheIndustry @ 10/19/2012 at 11:15 pm

The pics of Toth are him coming back from a street magazine rack not some doctors appointment!

I´m glad to see new pictures of Reese!
Because I felt like waitung a hundred million years!
********