Gerard Butler: 'Good Morning America' Appearance!

Gerard Butler: 'Good Morning America' Appearance!

Gerard Butler arrives at ABC Studios in Times Square for an appearance on Good Morning America on Monday (October 22) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actor chatted about his new film Chasing Mavericks, which opens in theaters this weekend.

“When you come across a story like this, it’s very inspiring, very moving, powerful story. I thought this is a perfect opportunity, one for me to learn how to surf, two to tell a story that I think appeals to everybody, from kids to grownups,” Gerard said. “It’s the kind of movie that makes you want to eat up life and go and do something.”

FYI: Gerard is wearing the rag & bone Skinny Chino and the Dagger Blazer with Rogue boots.

25+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at Good Morning America

gerard butler good morning america appearance 22
gerard butler good morning america appearance 23
gerard butler good morning america appearance 24
gerard butler good morning america appearance 25

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I’m a doctor,35 ,rich but still single.It’s hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more but not me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on Wealthybar.c om under the name of jerryf2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!!
Xss

Trying to figure it out @ 10/22/2012 at 11:57 am

I wondered how quick JJ would be in posting these photos. Did I see Frammie up close and centre behind the barricade?

I must admit he looks good here; not surprised he didn’t mention a certain person during the interview though. I never watched it, just read the comment.

Good morning to all the wonderful ladies out there.

AustinCityLimits @ 10/22/2012 at 12:20 pm

Yes, there are two pics of Frammie here, one with a camera in her hand and another one on her wrist and then one of him half hugging her and she has her hand inside his jacket. No way to miss that Two Ton Tessie. I’m sure he got all hot and bothered by her hand in his jacket. NOT!!!!!!!!! He probably went somewhere and threw up. Alan is there, and I think Amy is also there.

Aw yah Gerard Butler lookin sober, watch out y’all.

Let me see... @ 10/22/2012 at 12:43 pm

Wish him success with CM! The man deserves a break and people needs a break from Hollywood’s mindless entertainment. A movie actually deals with life and relationships and spreads positive messages… that’s a winner in my book regardless of box office numbers.

The Noise In The Walls @ 10/22/2012 at 12:46 pm

Lookin Good Gerry! :)..Best of Luck on Mavericks!!

I thought he looked great. Good luck with CM.

I think he looked great, he looks healthy and fit. He brought up a very valid point in the interview, surfing is hard and dangerous. I met a surfer when I was on vacation in San Diego a few years back. He loved the sport, he did it almost very free minute he had when he wasn’t working. The movie Surfs Up had come out that previous year and I had asked him about some of the stuff in that movie. Turns out he knew the guys who had Ben involved in that movie. It was such a cute movie for kids and adults. I hope this movie does well at the Box Office, it has such a positive message. Good luck to Gerry and all those involved.

Guys who looks great bec he cut his hair, shaved, and showered.

food 4 thought @ 10/22/2012 at 1:10 pm

He did look good. Interview was ok – GMA is just so bland without Robin. Got to see the film where he was smooshed by the wave. He rolled off the surfboard half a heartbeat before it hit him. Very scary to see it.

He is so beautiful I could cry.

Thanks for the link. He does look good and they showed a good clip of the film.

Think you're in love with Fram @ 10/22/2012 at 2:13 pm

@AustinCityLimits:

Looks like Fram’s arms are on barrier . Lately you seem more obsessed with her than you do Gerry. Get a life.

mystic meg @ 10/22/2012 at 2:14 pm

@danielle: well, I don’t get that, anymore. To me it looks like he’s dug out his BH eta clothes because the weight is piling on. Much prefered him PFK weight hair length and colour , and twinkle!

peaches mcdoob @ 10/22/2012 at 2:23 pm

Still sexy and swinging it! Love you Gerry. Good luck with the movie.!

I love the ground under his feet, and the air over his head, and everything he touches, and every word he says. I love all his looks, and all his actions, and him entirely and altogether.
I hope Chasing Mavericks will be a huge success.

@AustinCityLimits: What is it with you? So sick of seeing your same ugly posts on every thread. Yes, get a life, we all know by now how you feel.

God Bless yoou all! @ 10/22/2012 at 3:03 pm

“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

He's Fine : ) @ 10/22/2012 at 3:03 pm

He is looking delicious here. What difference a good night’s sleep can make. He has probably had a tiresome couple of weeks with a lot of travel and business going on. That’s why he looked a little haggard in a couple of the pap photos we saw.
He looks relaxed here : )
Spending time with his family must have made a big difference.

Not necessary @ 10/22/2012 at 3:04 pm

@AustinCityLimits: why be hateful? no need for such cattiness .

Seriously @ 10/22/2012 at 3:51 pm

@AustinCityLimits: I don’t agree with the extend of fandom where a person feels the need to travel the world over to follow their idol, but having said that, Moira is a very kind, sweet person. She never oversteps her bounds and Gerry is appreciative of her loyalty. The image proves it as he is holding on to her arm, not the other way around.

Next time you’re in the room with Gerry, ask him who he’d rather spend a few minutes with — Moira who he knows respects him or one of the vile people who spew hatred and venom on this site.

He's Fine : ) @ 10/22/2012 at 4:01 pm

@Seriously:
Well said : )
I think a lot of fans are perhaps envious of the fact that she has the means to travel to all these fantastic locations to see Gerry.
I don’t think he is anything but appreciative of her continued support over the years. At least she makes it a point not to gossip about his girlfriends, trash his personal choices and attack him at every turn. He probably sees her as an eager fan, but not as crazy as many of you would have us believe she is.

Uhm…Moira is pathetic. She acts like a crazy teenage fan. As someone said on another thread; she’s like a Justin Bieber fan with money. It’s embarrassing.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All