Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

James Franco & Ashley Benson: New Couple Alert!

James Franco & Ashley Benson: New Couple Alert!

Things are heating up between James Franco and Ashley Benson, JustJared.com can confirm!

“On Thursday at Universal Studios Horror Nights, they were seen holding hands,” a source told JustJared.com. “And earlier this month, James and Ashley were seen taking a romantic stroll through Washington Square Park in New York City.”

“They’ve been on and off since shooting their upcoming movie Spring Breakers, which really shows their on-screen chemistry.”

The pair never attended the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride as reported by other outlets.

Spring Breakers will get a limited release later this year to qualify it for awards season.

DO YOU THINK James Franco and Ashley Benson make a cute couple?

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Ashley Benson, James Franco

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

isn’t she dating ryan good still?

oh wait jared your like betties with ashley, so of course you have to believe it.

What the hell. James Franco hooks up with girls who are WAY younger then him. what the hell. This is FALSE. Ryan and Her are going strong and even tweeted how whoever she hangs out with people end up saying she is with them. Leave her alone. I know she is rude sometimes in real life but this is stupid. I like Ryan and NO not coz he is with Bieber he seems like a genuinly nice guy and relli fun to be with :-) So stop with all this rubbish.

Ugh, they’re both so bitchy.

Jared and Ashley Benson are very good friends apparently so I guess this one is true!

What ? Jared hun, you can’t be serious about that post ! I agree with Lauren she’s dating ryan good and for a while now, at least as far as we do know and according to what she shows us on her twitter so i can’t how she could be on and off with James. I believe this is total BS, making a movie together does not mean ANYTHING !!!

super cute couple !!

Sure believe this.

Dave Franco @ 10/22/2012 at 3:46 pm

He’s hitting dat.

Not impressed @ 10/22/2012 at 3:49 pm

@lauren: Nope. Lauren she’s not with that dude Ryan anymore..well not exclusively. This stuff with Franco soundshighly exaggerated.

Dave Franco @ 10/22/2012 at 3:54 pm

Yes, but Jared is good friends with Ashley… so if he hangs out with her this has to be true.

HELL NO. She still with Ryan Good, but It seems like with James Franco are very good friends.

YEAH SEEN BY YOU JARED LOL. i wonder if she let him post this then?

my face just dropped :o

I think they look good together. Don’t know their personalities, but looks-wise, very cute together! I don’t think she’s with Ryan anymore. She’s always out at the Chateau and only once seen with him recently.

Random much? As long as they’re happy I guess lol

Guys, it’s all fake, she’s still with Ryan! At least officially, and I don’t see why she would hide a change in her situation, if there was one..

If hudgens would have been single, then she would be in ashley’s place.

coco
why she didn’t denie it then ?????????? jared is her friend when she was filming sb she was with ryan whish mean she chetead on him or dumped him for james

so first he was seens ”cuddling” with kristen stewart at TIFF now ashley benson? lol play on playaaaaaaaaaa

wow, I didn’t see that one coming!!!!

@Joy: Your right about that. If V Hudgens were single…this might have been her.

My comment is not about James but are everybody in Hollywood players or thier PRs are making these stories cos some of them are gays. This is what the PR doing trying to hide thier real self with any gay in Hollywood

i heard she broke up with ryan a while ago

even if these two are dating, its not like they are going to get married anyway. so better just let the hype be. ashley is always around some guy and james likes it very young it seems. can’t believe efron’s ex didn’t jump in to this opitunity as she likes attention alot. but but.tface got in the way.

i don’t know how old she is, but she seems kinda young for as many guys as she’s gone through. another young hollywood girl with no self esteem who goes from guy to guy.

Um….NO, they are not a cute couple! I can’t believe this is how I had to find out he’s cheating on me -_- Mondays suck

These are from “Universal Studios Horror Nights”. She’s NOT Ashley.

chickadoodledoo @ 10/22/2012 at 5:54 pm

He definitely likes his women blond. Ashley looks like Sienna Miller here. James dated Sienna.

Funny, I thought he was eyeing Selena. Which is pretty creepy. But Franco IS creepy… he might be handsome and definitely talented but as a person he is really a weirdo.

@chickadoodledoo: I was gonna say that too lol. There was another blonde girl he supposedly dated, a non-famous actress, but I forgot her name.

uh… a little odd? i thought she was with that ryan guy. also, they don’t look bad together at all, but what would help is if he shaved and stopped looking homeless.

Well she was seen with Ryan just last month….

@steph: LOL this false. Yeah i heard about the thing where he asked out Kirsetn Stewert and now this chick? Ughh he could get better chicks with his looks and talent if any of them are true. He looks good with someone like Mila Kunis but shes with that douchebag Kutcher!

Does James need the PR that badly? After that awful Oscar gig he seems to be acting in a bunch of lame movies and acting so weird. Why does he look so mesy and nasty ? Isn’t he an ambassdor for Gucci mens line? He look better in the past. I heard hes gonna be in a movie about himself with Rihanna and a bunch of these qausi-celebs lol.

He looks so unclean…ick.

James could do so much better!!

Guys, we all know James is as gay as it gets.

I don’t care who James (douchebag) Franco is dating, but that girl in the pictures hair is dirrrrrty!!!!! iwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Forget about their so-called-relationship. The only thing I can’t understand is why Spring Breakers would be released earlier for the awards season? The Teen Choice Awards are in august….
They don’t actually believe they will get nominated for an Oscar, right?

Oh, I hope this isn’t true. She’s only like 23 years old. I thought he was more mature. But I think it’s true that he prefers blondes. How sad for my little day dreams lol.

But there are probably more suitable blondes around for him. He should date someone more interesting and with a little more life experience. Someone who also has an education like he does, right? But I guess he isn’t in it to settle down exactly… Don’t think he has a hard time finding ladies

sigh

What?? Gtfo!

Hearing how selena is pissed at ash now and all the bad articles shes getting makes me LOL this girl is dumb and this is getting her bad press

@Blair:
How do you know? We only see the back of her head.

@okefe: I agree, please go back to that Harry Osborune look. Man he was the best during those years. He looks like he smells like sweat and garbage.

Marketing……… spring breakers

Not Impressed @ 10/23/2012 at 4:06 pm

Ashley kicked her ex bf Ryan to the curb to take up with Franco. I knew that was off weeks ago…..in Venice. Can’t say the girl isn’t ambitious.

This all sounds like one big PR stunt. It just so happens that two of the main cast members have been announced as a couple, seems like perfect timing after the news broke that SB will be getting an early limited release for James’ chances at an Oscar run. Coincidental? Plus Ashley was spotted with Ryan Good at Chateau Marmont just last week, so it seems she is still dating him. Finally you can see what her sister ‘ShayleneBenson’ tweeted on twitter about the rumors, just being used to boost gossip websites.

Weird couple. Shouldn’t Franco be with someone more mature? Or maybe he’s the infant in the relationship, who knows. All I know is that they are an odd pairing.

Samantha Luciano @ 10/23/2012 at 7:55 pm

Oh god. Here comes the hate. Just be happy for Ashley Benson. Stop hating on every female celebrity who starts heating up with your celebrity crush. Relax.

Another PR couple. Shocker………

Who is she?

this girl has problems she goes for a guy who looks gay and probably is a butt pirate like bieber to a guy who looks stone all the time. and she’s beautiful. if she’s astoner like franco? well everybody has a soul mate.

is he on meth?

She brought up with Ryan months ago.