Nicki Minaj: 'Come On A Cone' Video - Watch Now!

Nicki Minaj: 'Come On A Cone' Video - Watch Now!

Check out the just released video for Nicki Minaj‘s song “Come On A Cone”!

“BARBZ!!!!!!! about to post smthng….,” the 29-year-old singer tweeted. ‘it shld be up on mobile now barbz, zzzaaaamnnnnn….. =p”

The video was directed and produced by Grizz Lee for the song that Nicki wrote herself. It shows the highs and lows of the rapper’s lifestyle, from performing on the streets with a gang to sitting front row at fashion shows with Kim Kardashian.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Nicki Minaj’s “Come On A Cone” video?

Nicki Minaj: ‘Come On A Cone’ Video – Watch Now!
Posted to: Nicki Minaj

Well that was painful.

Thiefonce @ 10/22/2012 at 1:40 pm

cheap b!tch

Id like to punch her clownish face

Dave Franco @ 10/22/2012 at 1:42 pm

“Come on a cone?” What does that even mean? Anyone?

I don’t understand how this music gets out out. Embarrassing for any music listener, even more embarrassing for people who support this hack.

I like it – I’m gonna ask my teacher if we can sing this in choir practice!!!!

lol i like it if you dont know what it mean you dumb as hell …she funny

Dave Franco @ 10/22/2012 at 2:13 pm

Emma, ask your teacher to sing this… I dare you. LOL.

This is why the young society is all screwed up these days because of
music like this. How in the world do they even let this out, God help all
of us for the future of America, it’s going downhill. Can we make some
magic and make her disappear for good!.

that was once again gross scrolling down on the frontpage and seeing that post’s front pic. why she gotta look like that? *shakes head*

Peter Langlands @ 10/22/2012 at 2:42 pm

Really deep and soul searching song. She will be great on American Idol.

I'm really going to say it.. @ 10/22/2012 at 3:06 pm

Lil Kim , where are you when we need you?!?

come on cow

Muffin meister @ 10/22/2012 at 3:31 pm

hahaha the only reason i click on her posts from now on is to read the awesome comments and it was so worth it this time cracking me up, im not even going to bother watching the video though i already know what it will be like the same as all her others, boring and ****** that’s Nicki for ya though.

tennigirl @ 10/22/2012 at 4:35 pm

how the hell is this music?

*****, trash. Enough said.

lol embarrassing to the music business… time to get over yourself, nicki

ROMAN-KYE @ 10/23/2012 at 7:53 am

EVERYBODY WITH THEY NEGATIVE COMMENTS NEED TO STFU BECAUSE SHE STILL YOUNG ND THE ONLY HARDCORE CHICK IN THE GAME ND EITHER WAY SHE MAKIN MORE MONEY DEN KIMJ BUM ASS….DA DONE DONE *****!!

Is it Halloween already???

lol at Nicki being hardcore. You can’t get anymore hardcore than Starships. She’s such a hardcore pop singer, I’m sorry “rap” singer or is she a pop rapper. Is there even such a category? It’s sad because she had so much promise (I was a fan of her mixtapes), but now I just see her as a caricature of a lady gaga wannabe. If there’s any female rappers I look forward to making a comeback is Missy Elliot and Eve.

She says it all! It;s a brilliant tour thru the mental ghetto that is the new Hip=Hop created realm and its lack of any moral fiber or important content. When she says “if she wassn’t so ugly, I’d put my **** in her face”, I’m sure she is expressing the sadness/anger she feels when she hears that a hundred times a week. Instead of sounding angry tho, she takes it and sings it lightly herself. Interesting!

@Dave Franco: u dumb ya know that its exactly what it says *** on a cone