Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Carnival Couple in Brentwood!

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Carnival Couple in Brentwood!

Reese Witherspoon chows down on a tasty hot dog at a school carnival on Sunday (October 21) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress was joined by her husband Jim Toth.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

The day before, Reese and Jim watched her son Deacon‘s soccer game in Brentwood.

It was recently announced that Reese will be executive producing a show, Expectations, for The CW.

The show is described “as a modern re-imagining of Charles DickensGreat Expectations.

FYI: Reese is wearing Gap‘s Striped Circle Hem sweater.

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon having a fun day with Jim Toth at the carnival in Brentwood…

reese witherspoon jim toth carnival couple in brentwood 01
reese witherspoon jim toth carnival couple in brentwood 15
reese witherspoon jim toth carnival couple in brentwood 16
reese witherspoon jim toth carnival couple in brentwood 17

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Jim Toth, Reese Witherspoon

Getty

I’m a doctor,35 ,rich but still single.It’s hard to seek a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money but not me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on Wealthybar.c om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!!

ddw3

elizabeth marinas @ 10/22/2012 at 2:36 am

reese looks great after having her little boy.

About the hot dog @ 10/22/2012 at 4:06 am

Sorry if I sound mean, but isn’t she supposed to be a vegetarian?

She looks healthy & happy!

BrunoPowter @ 10/22/2012 at 5:51 am

like Cynthia replied I am blown away that some one can earn $4832 in 1 month on the computer. did you see this webpage (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/KqCj4

Sick for fame pig

The are a good couple, what else?
*********
MAGIC-MOON-POWERFOEVERRRRRRREESE!

A Music Man @ 10/22/2012 at 9:17 am

CAA

Collecting All A**holes

A Message @ 10/22/2012 at 9:20 am

Mooooooooooo

Fire In The Hole @ 10/22/2012 at 9:21 am

Two little piggy’s went to the carnival! Oink Oink!

Sisboomba @ 10/22/2012 at 9:22 am

These two are going to be WONDERFUL PARENTS aren’t they?

Pattycake @ 10/22/2012 at 9:27 am

This is a family carnival. Glad to see the kids stayed waaaay away from them. As for that pic of Reese eating the hot dog, could have lived without that image.

hire nannies much??? where is the baby? new moms usually grown attached to baby, this woman running around without baby all the time

Jimmy's Twink @ 10/22/2012 at 11:40 am

Jim, when you bite into that sausage, do you still think of me?

InTheIndustry @ 10/22/2012 at 11:51 am

Money talks and Bullsh!t walks!

and the hired stay employed!

Its A Wrap @ 10/22/2012 at 1:19 pm

I can’t help but LAUGH OUT LOUD! She kept spewing over and over and over about how “she wakes up everyday for her family and not to make films” and he who went from ” I don’t want kids” to “I am over the moon”! Witherspoon should of said,”I wake up everyday to get papped and pap out my family” and Toth is just right back to, “I don’t want kids”!

@Pattycake: I’d Love to see how you would feel being pictured eating a hotdog, unknown to yourself, at a fair! Idiots.

AAAHAHAHAHA @ 10/22/2012 at 3:11 pm

b!tchface papwh@re and lurch boozer f*g boy

@starsh if you THINK she doesn’t know she is getting papped, then you are THE IDIOT!

Wow, leave her alone. She’s having fun at a fair with her family! What is wrong with you people?

@KissThis @ 10/22/2012 at 4:00 pm

Oh come on! You SHOULD leave the commentors alone! hahaha

anyways…..these two are as boring as a slice of toast toasting……hahahah

Jim Toth has like no ass.

Funny Crap on here @ 10/22/2012 at 7:59 pm

@Kkm
cause its above his shoulders! ba da bing! ba da boom!

@Kkm @ Funny Crap on here

I was going to say that his a** moved between his shoulder and hips on the front side BUT the above shoulder is so much funnier and true! jajajajajaja

I swear! These two are looking like Ben Affleck and Jen Garner and that isn’t a compliment!

The Truth @ 10/30/2012 at 5:19 pm

@Pattycake:
Pattycake-
Funny that you always rag this couple, but you always read every post….and you look at every picture. You clearly have issues, and you should begin to look inward for the answers you are seeking. You clearly make yourself feel better by attacking strangers, and that must mean you are truly sad. I wish you well in your quest for happiness, but I can assure you that you are not going to find it on Just Jared. Good luck. HOpe you find the peace you are looking for.