James Franco: Not Dating Ashley Benson!

James Franco: Not Dating Ashley Benson!

James Franco has spoken out about reports he is dating Ashley Benson, saying there is no truth to the rumors.

“I also hear that I’ve been dating Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart and Ashley Benson. Hot damn, am I a lucky guy,” the 34-year-old actor wrote in a piece for Huffington Post.

“I wish I had actually gotten closer than the 13th row of the theater in Toronto where Kristen gave her On the Road Q and A, but I didn’t; not only did I not talk to her, I didn’t even go to the SoHo house where I supposedly asked her out on a date. As for Gomez and Benson, those are [Justin] Bieber‘s girls and I wouldn’t dare tangle with the Biebs. I heard he wants to kick my ass. Yikes!”

James and Ashley were caught cuddling at Universal Studios Hollywood last week and were also spotted on a romantic stroll in New York City’s Washington Square Park.

• Tori Spelling opens up about her sex life with husband Dean McDermott- US Weekly
  • Pro skateboarder Jereme Rogers is arrested for beating someone up- TMZ
  • How much did CBS president Les Moonves earn in 2013? - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch an exclusive clip from Make Your Move- Just Jared Jr
  • Where will Mickey Rooney be buried?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Duck Dynasty star Lisa Robertson experienced sexual abuse as a child - Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Scandal- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her legs in sexy daisy dukes- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Good!! He’s way too good for her!!!

OMG and I thought he was gay lol

Nice to know he actually has a brain…he can do way better than ashley

James Franco is the man. He’s so clever and handsome. OMG. I died when he said apparently he wants to kick my ass. Hahaha! James is so REAL!

James is so HOT

bahha black sheep @ 10/24/2012 at 7:20 pm

Lol…what about Just Jared exclusive that they are dating? No Credibility Jared.

LOL he is funny. He knows he is too good for them. All three of those girls are losers compared to him.

Not Impressed @ 10/24/2012 at 7:24 pm

Not dating just f*cking when the wind blows.

You know James Franco, you don’t need to write an article or a piece every time you have something to say.

Not Impressed @ 10/24/2012 at 7:24 pm

No strings.

@bahha black sheep: Just Jared mostly followes crap celebs and write bad things on the good ones. They looove to bring on usless celebs like minka kelly,vanessa hudgens,freida pinto,rachel bilson,etc. They are always seen shopping and hanging around LA then working lol. Atleast James is seen working his ass off.

Do people know that was her in the pictures though? I don’t know because he use to put pictures of a girl with the similar haircut as ashleys……

Ah! The Biebs!! That was funny! Good for him.

@Amanda: Maybe he doesn’t like these rumours? I don’t think he wants to be rumoured to dating these quasi-celebs. Found it funny when he said that 12 year bieber wants he kick his ass.

try again @ 10/24/2012 at 7:44 pm

So JJ doesn’t know what they’re talking about? Shocking! -__-

FrancoFan @ 10/24/2012 at 7:47 pm

James Franco just stated 100% clearly, that he’s not dating Ashley, Selena or Kristen, so why on earth did you still post “caught” and “romantic stroll”, when it clearly isn’t true.

Shows how sad our society is that a picture of someone with their back of their head shown only coud be classified as his girlfriend.

Again, this is why individual websites need to check their own facts “forget the source and go to the person directly” before printing such lame stories by just copying. I’m glad he came out and said something. Straight or Gay or Bi as long as his happy and making fantastic movies that’s cool.

What surprised me was that Ashley who lives on twitter didn’t post something sooner to say it wasn’t true, especially if she still has a boyfriend. To be fair, I didn’t know who she was until Spring Breakers but at least this story builds up her profile for future Spring Breakers press interviews, as the focus was on the others.

James and the girls on Spring Breakers seem to be good friends and are allowed to be seen together as friends, if they so wish but this story could have been killed off sooner.

Certainly, Spring Breakers doesn’t need the publicity, it’s been getting amazing reviews from such Festivals as Venice, Toronto, Tokyo with more Festivals to come. I really hope James and the Director pick up an Oscar nomination because the movie is brilliant and will be remembered. Always, a FrancoFan..

James you really are selling yourself short with all those girl.. you truly can get better than those non-talents.

@Amanda: You don’t need to read it but you still do. Franco’s the best.

Maybe this girl PR was the one behind the story, so that why she didn’t say anything. Had no idea who she was before, and probably won’t remember her afterwards.

Ashley had chances to tell the truth, but fell into my concept supporting a rumor just to promote herself

Call me french @ 10/24/2012 at 8:00 pm

@FrancoFan: I totally agree with you… And I also find it funny that ashley, just now tha James denied the whole thing, posted something on twitter, its almost like she wanted people to belive, cause come on, “dating” James got her more buzz than everything she’s ever done!

They’d make a strange couple, not because of the age gap, but because they just seem so different… I’d love if he was dating Vanessa, though, they really got close, and seem to be good friends.

LOL even though they are early 20s, these girls are still kids. One is dating an talentless idiot who mocked Prince William apparently, yes mock the future king of england. He won’t dare to mock Franco though.

James Lover Here @ 10/24/2012 at 8:17 pm

@lily:
Funny, because they were seen together last week, Rosario Dawson was with them! Vanessa must be the only one he can be a friend of the girls, much more mature than “girls Bieber” lol
anyway, rocks James!

so they’re not dating, just having sex, right? that’s the way it works in hollywood.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All