Kristen Stewart: 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Tokyo Photo Call!

Kristen Stewart: 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Tokyo Photo Call!

Kristen Stewart strikes a pose at the photo call for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 held at the Kumano Shrine on Wednesday (October 24) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 22-year-old actress arrived in town earlier this week to start her promotional tour for the upcoming flick hitting theaters on November 16.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

Kristen‘s co-star Robert Pattinson recently talked about filming the sex scenes for Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

“The sex scene in this one is pretty ridiculous as well,” Robert expressed. “You’re trying to think of things to make it sexy, it’s supposed to be about the greatest vampire sex you’ve ever had. You try and give a face of ecstasy; guys’ faces I don’t think are really designed to do that.”

FYI: Kristen is wearing a Louis Vuitton romper and an Iwona Ludyga Design bracelet.

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart at the Tokyo photo call for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2

kristen stewart twilight saga breaking dawn part 2 tokyo photo call 01
kristen stewart twilight saga breaking dawn part 2 tokyo photo call 10

Credit: Adam Pretty, Jun Sato; Photos: Getty, WireImage
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

Haters love to hate.
She looks great and is a very good actress. Haters most likely havent even seen all of her movies. Sad people.

kingkayski @ 10/24/2012 at 12:40 pm

@Hanc,nice A,MALE,queenBeez

Bye chicas !Continue Kristens love,life is calling on me!

dude who set up the posters? @ 10/24/2012 at 12:44 pm

..she banged him

@jillyro:
F*ck you, she smiles. As a fan of hers for several years, she does smile and you blind fools just assume she doesnt when gossips say so.

@kingkayski: Bye :) Kristen is awesome always. Good looking out

No one gets as much comments on their post like Kristen does. She always seems to bring it. Love her

The problem is Robert and kristen don’t have any real fans. They have the crazy twilight fans that really believe they are Edward and Bella that don’t support them in anything outside of Twilight. Then they have the same people that hate them soooooo much but still find time to bash them on every post about them. Kristen usually looks frumpy but she looks really good here. Rob looked good at his photocall too.It’s not my place to judge them on their personal lives because I’d don’t know them. Get a life people. Some people seem too invested in theirs. It doesn’t affect you in anyway at all.

nepenthes @ 10/24/2012 at 2:30 pm

[“The sex scene in this one is pretty ridiculous as well,” Robert expressed. ]

Omg, this had me laughing for a while! Love ya Rob!
As for this ******, what else to say, she has YET AGAIN unkempt hair, it looks so dirty in the roots. Jeez…

She always smiles…its just jared is now posting pictures of her smiling. Thank you Jared! Wish her all the best! Love what she is wearing.

As always haters come here to bash this girl. Honestly I wonder what you haters look like? And it’s quite sadistic that you find enjoyment in tormenting this girl.

I’m not on board with the Kristen train, but I do like her clothes on this one. I’ll refrain from saying anything else. Keep on with your battles, everyone else!

Not a Twilight fan much. But I must say, Kristen Stewart looks pretty.

kriston stewart is one very foxy lady,get use to her people,
she will be around a very long time,so get over it.lol

Crap…..she really look like a S>lut!
When karma hits you (homewrecker) it will be BIG that you wont be able to show you two front big teeth!

Wow. She is one beautiful two-timer…

Kristen Fans is soo happy that Kristen has another lover, her own BODYGUARD. Look how they stay soo close together. He puts his hand on her butt and they hold hands, how sweet. Kristen fans would love to know – their idol is very satisfied, They know that she can not have just one! Too obvious they have relationship. Since Rupert his third lover was been identified in public, for now she will settle for just two.
To think that she spend more time with bodyguard lover, she officially cheating him with Robert! I think it’s about time she introduce her bodyguard lover just like Klum!

Looks great, and her body became amazing! She is not skinny anymore! She looks healthy!! Keep doing the good work Kristen!

Kristen is so lucky that her fans love her even if she is a S>lut and a homewrecker. They must be like Kristen, same feather flocks together. Can’t blame them! If I were her bodyguard boyfriend I will demand that Kristen dump Robert. Robert should know that he is breaking up a relationship between Kristen and her bodyguard! How dare you Robert; you have no morals and shame. Let go Robert, it’s a good thing Kristen and her bodyguard are not married yet. If Kristen will have a baby now, her bodyguard will be the proud PAPA!

queenBeez @ 10/24/2012 at 4:57 pm

@KS is a dog: What the hell are you talking about? LOL. If you go on a rant…at least have it make sense. Amateur.

@R: DO YOU NEED TO ASKED THAT? SO OBVIOUS THEY ARE IN-LOVE!

wonder... @ 10/24/2012 at 5:03 pm

I wonder why there’s soo much hate for Kristen when Rupert Sanders clearly also should share the blame. Yes, she messed up but he’s also the homewrecker. Oh well…people make mistakes right? That’s what makes us human beings.

NOT a fan of Twilight (shoot me now) BUT I must say, I really like Kristen Stewart. She’s got balls. I’m sure all the people who talk trash can’t even begin to walk in her shoes. You guys won’t even survive it.

SHE’S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@queenBeez: if you really love the S>lut at least accept who she trully love her…bodyguard boyfriend. The pictures speak the truth! Poor Rupert he got busted! Hooray to S>lut future father of her baby!

queenBeez @ 10/24/2012 at 5:11 pm

@KS is a dog: I don’t care what she does in her private life. She can be the biggest sl*t for all I care. I love the movies that she’s in.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All