Katie Holmes: New 'Dead Accounts' TV Commercial!

Katie Holmes: New 'Dead Accounts' TV Commercial!

Katie Holmes discusses her new Broadway show Dead Accounts during a press event at Greene Space Venue on Thursday (October 25) in New York City.

The 33-year-old actress was joined by her co-star Norbert Leo Butz for the event.

Katie and Norbert are both featured in a new television spot for the show, which was just released. Check it out below!

Dead Accounts, about a brother, a sister and the 27 million dollar secret that turns their surprise family reunion upside down, starts performances next weekend. Make sure to pick up your tickets now!

Katie Holmes: New ‘Dead Accounts’ TV Commercial!

15+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes at the Dead Accounts discussion…

katie holmes new dead accounts tv commercial 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
LooseLipz @ 10/25/2012 at 9:37 pm

Katie looks happy and relieved….I bet she was miserable for a long long time….wonder who Tom has his sights on now….Cameron Diaz is still single…he always had a ‘thing’ for her…hmmm….

On a fashion note…not a fan of black heavy tights with a white dress…but Kate isn’t a fashion inspiration, that’s for sure..

she looks good here

I love sports , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 10 years older than me .i met him via Wealt’hybar.c’om a nice place to seek a rich man.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..
Xs

Sincerely concerned @ 10/25/2012 at 9:49 pm

What’s with the black heavy tights all the time?? Must say when she wears something (like her boots) she gets excessive.

She looks pretty and dignified as always. Cute mom.

She certainly seems more animated since her divorce. Hopefully she is happy now.

She has been very animated lately, she’s so natural and pretty.
Seems to have good rapport with (honestly can’t get over his name)
Norbet Leo Butz).
Don’t like the tights either.

Another day, another sheety outfit.

Man she look like she want some ass man, she all over dude and been smiling allot lately!

huh…she can’t even act in an ad!

she is just beyond annoying

The more I see her, the less I like her.

I just can’t help it.

Oh DB what a surprise. Every day there’s someone new you just like less and less. You’re incredibly boring now.

Cute as always! Love her!

She looks really good here! :)

It’s like watching someone come back to life. It must drive Tom crazy.

Very cute, and radiant with her smile. Keep it up baby!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/26/2012 at 9:33 am

Maybe she can ask Eva longoria and Kim K. How to hook up with a basketball player. …oops pro. (Don’t need a player!!)

Sincerely concerned @ 10/26/2012 at 9:45 am

@DB: I’m serious.. It’s that entitlement diarrhea oozing out her pores. America!!! U get all kinds!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/26/2012 at 10:05 am

@Melanie: Clueless…

@Melanie: Probably best you ignore my comments then. It also may be good to focus on the story and not on bashing other commenters. There’s just no need to make it personal at all. It’s not about the commenters, it’s about the story, after all. So please, just pretend I’m not hear, ok? Thanks. :)

Andamentothat @ 10/26/2012 at 11:29 pm

She looks cute!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/27/2012 at 9:21 am

@Melanie: Oh the Melanie’s and Thorntons in the world…. My issue is; she gives such bitchy looks when annoyed with the Paps but so “sweet and cute” when she wants to. Can’t have your fans both ways. Yes, she is going through tough times, but she signed up for it all!! The marriage to an A-lister, the kid, the divorce, Manhattan. Integrity is what you are when no one is looking, or in her case, when not acting.

Oh my god, she looks amazing. The hair, and I can’t believe it, I love her outfit! Oh thank god. It’s good to see her looking great again.

Sincerely concerned @ 10/27/2012 at 7:55 pm

Something tells me Katie’s mom has either a drug or drinking problem…. Women’s intuion. They both have that same unrealistic facial expressions on their faces. I know some will read this and think, “wacky”, but why else would she be such a walking contradiction. I BET I’m right!!!!

@sincerely concerned
Can I ask , why are you bringing her mum into this, and what are unrealistic facial expressions?
I have seen her mum in a couple of interviews over the years, and Mrs H really seems like a nice lady, and doesn’t come across as having a drinking or drug problem.
I’m not saying she does or doesn’t because I don’t really know, what the poor lady does in her home, but your comment was somewhat …..well yes whacky.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All