Katy Perry: Voting Ballot Dress at Obama Rally!

Katy Perry: Voting Ballot Dress at Obama Rally!

Katy Perry lets the world know who she is voting for on her voting ballot dress at a campaign rally for Barack Obama on Wednesday (October 24) at Doolittle Park in Las Vegas, Nev.

The singer, who celebrates her 28th birthday TODAY (October 25), performed for the crowd before Obama took the stage to energize the thousands of supporters.

Katy previously performed at an event for Obama earlier this month at the 30 Days to Victory Concert in Los Angeles.

Also pictured inside: Katy rehearsing for her performance at the rally earlier in the day.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Katy Perry’s voting ballot dress – YAY or NAY?

25+ pictures inside of Katy Perry performing at the rally in Las Vegas…

katy perry voting ballot dress at obama rally 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

this is so ridiculous. i could not imagine this kind of sh&t happening in any other country. I mean Syria is a breath away from civil war and instead of focusing on that we have katy perry in a stupid fu*cking dress? great – problem solved.

Girlfriend please @ 10/25/2012 at 1:54 am

Like she knows anything about politics… Continue sucking ****, you ***** bag!

Hell Yeahhh!! Obama/Biden all the way, baby!!!!

Lol that’s a step too far, I like her commitment… , she’s dedicated!

@ko: O-kay. What are YOU doing while Syria is “a breath away from civil war”? Sitting at home trolling through celebrity sites whilst btiching about the lack of effort to make a difference from OTHER people when you, yourself, have done NOTHING. Nada. Besides whine onto of your high horse. Practice what you preach. That’s all.

@Koo-koo: actually i was reporting in syria a few months ago.. and i work part time as a counselor thats helps soldiers when they return home.. and what high horse exactly? the one thats pointing out the obvious problems? thanks for your input but.. but no thanks.

LooseLipz @ 10/25/2012 at 3:00 am

@ko:

Why should we focus on Syrias lack of ability to get along?
Our Country has done that far too many times in the past and it’s taken us into National debt.

If we didn’t fight so many other Countries wars, perhaps we’d have a cure for Cancer, or maybe even be able to feed and house the homeless.

As for the dress, I say GREAT! This is an extremely important Vote. We simply can not afford to let Nitwit Romney run our Country.

Damn she is fine…still won’t vote for Obama

@LooseLipz: thats is disgusting.. Americans scare me with their comments.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONLY KATY F*KIN PERRY! :)

Dave Franco @ 10/25/2012 at 3:23 am

On another note: Taylor Swift is a rebublican.

If I were american and saw this stupid dress, I’d seriously consider MItt Romney. I don’t understand celebrities who think they’re helping the campaign but just too annoying.

I’m glad you’re not an American, Assuri. You obviously don’t understand or appreciate the American right to express one’s beliefs or opinions.

@Johnny: you can express all you want ‘free country’… This is just ridiculous and childish… Not serious at all.

I try my best but I just can’t take her seriously… And I’m with Obama.

all i see is big legs

Hm…I thought the vote was supposed to be secret.

Why are celebrities so obsessed with throwing Obama parties? In my opinion it puts Obama in a bad light. The President should not be partying with the stars and smiling from every tabloid magazine. It’s unprofessional. I think America has got enough problems already and they should be taken care of. Obama keeps preaching on and on, but nothing seems to be happening. In Europe he has actually become kind of a joke. How is it even possible that a country as big as America has no properly working health-care system yet??? Romney is definitely inappropiate to become President. All his talking about abortion, are you kidding me? Your country has debts that need to be paid. I just hope Obama will continue the Obama care and if he should win election be a little less in the media circus and more involved in politics.

Katy picks her presidents like she picks her husbands…

Love it. I still can’t get enough of her songs. They get better every time I hear them, they should have gotten old by now, but they’re too brilliant.

@LooseLipz: You do know that American soldiers are stationed in Syria, right?

@Filippa: I agree. And Katy’s outrageous display here is more or less propaganda.

I’m sick of celebs shouting about who they are voting for – of course they are entitled to their opinion but keep it too yourselves please, you are entertainers not politicians or political pundits. Anyone who votes for someone just because their favorite singer votes that way is an idiot.

Yes,,, right you are. It’s pretty scary how uninformed Americans are but it’s not all their fault . Our corporate media flat out lies,,,, and people are too lazy minded to seek the truth..

katy has the right to advertise to whoever she wants.

we all have the right to express our opinions I support Katy Perry.

@@taza: i would think with the use of the internet (and the constant use of tumblr/twitter/facebook) that they’d be better informed

i love katy and i’m voting for obama, but this has to be the stupiest dress ever. i still love her.

****************************Great News***********************************
Many White House staffers are jumping ship early and actively seeking employment before January.They don’t want to associated with a failed administration.

Obama’s internal polling shows he lost.
The Pritzkers are secretly planning his retirement to a 35 million dollar Oahu estate and McCormick Place has been selected for the concession speech election night according to Hillbuzz.

Annoying, overrated, auto tuned, just like Lady Gaga.

givemefreedomorgivemedeath @ 10/25/2012 at 12:32 pm

mindless sheeple~

@ko: Yeah, there’s no other dumb media in other countries. Dolt.

So he still has the dumb bimbo vote. Who is this whole anyway?

@@taza: Leftist media overwhelmingly , and all objective thinkers know it.

So the person who thought marrying Russell Brand was a swell idea wants to tell me how to vote? Um, no. Just no. Off topic–is it just me or is Krappy Perry aging really horribly. She looks old and lumpy.

porquenon @ 10/25/2012 at 1:53 pm

@ko:

Like you give a sh$t about Syria. Rightie please!

Obama/Biden 2012@taza:

taza, Check your facts – you are dead wrong – there are no American troops in Syria.

Obama/Biden 2012

As long as she is American she has a say in who she wants as President.

That’s the beauty of this country and exactly why so many foreigners, europeans, asians, africans, south americans, middle eastern…carribean….they flock here to live here.

@LooseLipz:

actually there is a cure for cancer; check out alkaline diet, raw foods.

@LooseLipz: and dr robert morse

Pi$$ off Katy!!! As of now you are the piece of trash you always have been…

@porquenon: rightie? im australian idiot! lol — and there are indeed soldiers in syria.

@Annie: Thank You Thank You Thank You.
I’m an Obama supporter, but this is what I’ve been feeling for a long time. I wish these celebrities would stop being fake and phony with their “I’m a liberal, an activist, an environmentalist who is living green and I’m voting for Obama because we want change” act when they’re nothing like the person they’re portraying.
I bet half of them don’t even know why they’re supporting him.

Michael Knight @ 10/25/2012 at 7:21 pm

But if clint eastwood talks to and invisible person at a romney convention it’s all good. hypocrites….

Hope she loses half of her fans.

@ko:
km@ko:

There are no American troops in Syria. Put up your source or retract your assertion.

America and the rest of world (even you Aussie’s who tend to be global vagabonds) have a stake in this election but only we who are American have the right to vote in it.
Bemoaning the state of Syria while criticizing a popstar on a gossip site for rallying up the youth vote for the most important US presidential election of their lifetime and ours is pointless and distracts from the thread which is kudos to the Patriotic Miss Perry for raising money for President Obama and Rocking the Vote.
OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

@porquenon: snore! think what you want. good luck to your country. its gonna need it!

Katy Perry great music, beautiful and smart.

porquenon @ 10/26/2012 at 6:58 am

@ko:

Very mature answer answer and of course offering no proof of the false assertion you made twice. Thank Democracy you are not American. OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

I thought I liked her. Now I Just feel Sorry for her choice of O’s character and lack of morals.

We see she’s for O. She Just wore a ” I am unwise dress, Please forgive my stupidity!”

Lack of common sense is showing. We know how Perry is voting.

BonnieVoyage @ 10/31/2012 at 8:39 am

@NE1….. you’re #ucking joking right? Her songs sound like she went through a 12 year old’s diary and picked her lyrics. She’s a looser and she sucks. As far as this dress situation; I think it’s scary. I also think it’s sick to see people idolizing a fool. He is getting what he wants though, for people to worship and praise him like he’s a god. He a moron!

What a DUMB B!TCH she is. Look at THIS headline: “Katy Perry Teams Up With Anti-Taxers to Fight Big Government”

What a stupid, idiotic, brainless fool. She campaigned for 0bama! ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, KATY.. DUMB DUMB DUMB B!TCH.