Kristen Stewart Jets Out of Japan!

Kristen Stewart Jets Out of Japan!

Kristen Stewart makes her way through Narita International Airport on Thursday afternoon (October 25) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 22-year-old actress carried her bag through the airport which had her initials on it: “KS” – cute!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

Kristen was in town to promote her upcoming film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

“As a woman, I think it’s really important not to discredit feelings,” Kristen explained about her characters’ Twilight love interests. “There weren’t too many difficulties with the whole love triangle thing at a recent fan event. I mean, she needs Jacob in her life.”

FYI: Kristen is carrying a Fjallraven Foldsack backpack.

kristen stewart jets out of japan 01
kristen stewart jets out of japan 02
kristen stewart jets out of japan 03
kristen stewart jets out of japan 04

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Getty

I find it rather odd that Kristen has been looking rather comfortable in her own skin after her selfish, sneaky indiscretion with a married douchebag/man with children. That tells me, she could not care less. In fact, she has been trying to “sexify” her look on the red carpet ever since.

I trust that Rob and her are only pictured together for the Twilight. He deserves so much better.

youz a h0e!

These so-called quiet types are the worst type. They will stab you in the back, all they while they are smiling in your face.

All of a sudden she claims to “looooooooooooove” Rob. Sure, you do. She probably guilt him to talk her again by citing depression or something.

this b!tch has shown no remorse whatsoever! But then again when your a homewecking ****** cheater who cheated on your BF and got away with it why would you show any remorse? You did what you wanted and got away with it….ROB. please wakee upp!! This girl has treated you like dirt!

Selfish!!! She tries to hide her deceiving ways behind a hat or fake smile, but I know better.

No remorse whatsoever. She has used her cheating ways to create a personality for herself, seeing as she is so bland.

Japan must be like “bye *****” right now… ;)

Not again. Rob can do so much better. I bet she is now stressing him to put a ring on it. No, Rob. She is not worthy to be the mother of your children. When she cheated with a married loser whom she knew the children and wife. Talk about shady.

Cheaters are only sorry when they get caught. Just ask the loser she cheated with. He is only sorry because he got caught to. If it were not for that they would be continuing their nasty, shameless, classless tryst!

I agree. She really shows no remorse…im in shock…this girl is such a poser and a liar it’s unbelievable..she has no respect or feelings since she obviously already showed that by having an affair with someones husband..nw I hope Rob realizes he is worth so much more and is so deserving of someones real love..not a cheater

Cute. love the hat and the bag with KS.

a smile does not prove that she has no remorse,people hide behind a smile all the time but they have deeper issues they need to deal with underneath it all

Where’s her bodyguard that’s getting talked about they are fooling around? Her quotes are disgusting and what you expect from her.

“As a woman, I think it’s really important not to discredit feelings.

Whatever, Kristen. you sure discredited the feelings of the wife and children, not to mention Rob, with your affair. The irony. Save the lies.

Very colorful. i love it

Fake as they come. For the girls out there, do not emulate her. All you have is your reputation. Your actions will speak louder than words ever will.

Good luck to Rob. You are a handsome man and you seem like a good guy. You can do better.

What about Liberty Ross’s feelings? What about Rob’s? Is she for real?

yup, she sure holds her head really high up these days.

Shameless. What a shame. By the way, I’m not buying that quote either. pure bs.

Tramp STAY AWAY FROM ROB.

former twilight fan @ 10/25/2012 at 11:15 am

I guess Kristen has amnesia already. Did she forget the people who’s feelings she dismissed for that douchebag.

Ruined the movie for me!

Run Rob! Please run. She is playing mind games with you.

HotMessInAWalmartDress @ 10/25/2012 at 11:19 am

I thought the Tabs were wrong about a nose job, but from the side it does look a little different to me!

SO VERY obvious that USWeekly chose that part of Kristen’s interview because of her real-life affair. I mean, their tackiness shows no bounds.

She said so many things in Japan about Bella’s strength of character and “innate trust”, yet they run a story about a love triangle that ended in the 3rd Twilight Saga book.
Big fat whatever.

i really don’t get the hate and negative comments on post bout kristen, the more people comment (positive or negative) on them the more posts they write about her so if people wish that JJ would stop talking about her then don’t comment on the posts

omg, people are talking like they know her. calm down. geez.

How do you have any idea what sort of “remorse” she’s shown? Are you in their relationship? No, you’re a pathetic little person on the internet spewing your opinion about things which you nothing. Sit down and shut up.

I bet it was not too difficult for you to have a real life tramp triangle either. She sure knows how to say things.

sithabiles @ 10/25/2012 at 11:25 am

You all need to chill the F*** UP geez. leave her alone.
cute bag

oh Rupert
come get my love triangle

not a fan of cheaters. @ 10/25/2012 at 11:27 am

Hide your husbands. Here comes Bella. But if your husband is a dog like Rupert, well, they probably deserve each other.

stop your **** she say that when she attends a screening of “Snow White and The Huntsman” on May 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, not yesterday in tokyo and she probably change her mind even if not she was talking about bella not about her.
there is nothing that she can say or do you will hate just because she bang mr pattinson

People are talking like they were in the relationship and they know everything that happened. People just keep talking, that’s ALL they do. Hypocrites if you ask me.

former fan @ 10/25/2012 at 11:31 am

I cannot believe I used to think she was cool and unpretentious.

Kristen is an absolute pretender. She is the very thing she claims not be. She is also selfish and self-absorbed.

I think she’s cute. No matter how many people talk trash about her…you guys are but a grain of sand in the beach of Kristen Stewart lovers.

JJ always has a quote on the post that will stir people up! HELL, even just posting a picture of KS stirs people up. At least you guys are giving her the attention that she wants. I don’t like Twilight. But I think this girl is one finnneeeee piece of A

Kristen really disappointed me. I had her photo on my wall. I took it down months ago. I did not want to believe it at first. After seeing Rob’s face several times on interviews and random pictures and subtle comments, I could just tell it was true that she cheated and that he was heartbroken.

joschmoooo @ 10/25/2012 at 11:35 am

KRISTEN STEWART is SEXY!!!! I’M LOVING THE COLORS!!!

What's In The Bag? @ 10/25/2012 at 11:36 am

Liberty’s voodoo doll, Rob’s?

I’m a Twilight Fan, but I even have to admit what she did was dirty and wrong. She could have at least thought about the children.

I like the colors

and yet again the commenters here show how classless and shallow people they are … she made a mistake … move on … no one is as perfect as you are (in your little fantasy world)

NumBA1stunna @ 10/25/2012 at 11:38 am

HATE TWILIGHT…but I love me some Kristen Stewart. Chyiiiiii

uhhhh all this hate…but seriously though, she’s made a mistake and moved on. everyone should too. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. tell me you guys are truly perfect?!

Not really a big fan, but I think people are being a bit harsh. I’m sure she knows what she did was wrong. She got a lot of crap for it. (even until now) But even we can move on with our lives. So why can’t she? Rob took her back, that’s his problem.

People who perceive auras claim that they can see energy vampires actually vaccuum others energy away changing the color, and leaving their victims with a dull and less vibrant aura.
Take a look at Rob these days
now look at Kristen
hmm

JustJared should just disable the comments when he posts about kristen stewart.

don’t you think?!!

……………….ugh with all these comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristen is really pretty…let’s B honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@KELLAN: that’s a pretty good idea,then people will just have to go somewhere else to hate on her or just move on

So annoyed w/ Twilight. Glad it’s almost over! But to tell you the truth, I actually like KS. I think if I ever watch these movies, it’ll be because of her.

****!! ihate her

The cornered KStew fans are fun to watch!

It’s like when all of her fans hid the USWeekly’s. Disabling comments won’t change the fact that people think Kristen’s a miserable you know what with no remorse. She’s trying to justify cheating. Seriously? I can’t with her.

Klein...Calvin Klein @ 10/25/2012 at 12:06 pm

I love me some Kristen Stewart

@belle: she ain’t trying to justify anything,she has not commented on all the backlash she has been getting or the state of her relationship with rob and neither has rob.tabloids just need something to write about at this point as no-one knows what is going on

K Stew looks dirty and obnoxious like she always does. We accept the love that we think we deserve. If Robert Pattinson thinks he deserves this cheating stage 5 clinger then he has issues.

@belle: previous message is a reply to @carrie

She has to be one of the worst actresses I have ever watched, my roomba floor vacuum could do a better job, and she is fugly as the day is wide

nepenthes @ 10/25/2012 at 3:24 pm

Lol at her initials in the bag. Douche.

@KELLAN: You are advising a media outlet to censor people because you don’t like what they are saying? Wow. Everyone has a choice: to go through the comments section or not, to post or not. Take your pick and let the others take theirs.

for once I’d like to know if this faker has just ONE intelligent fan.. I have yet to interact with one. KS on my handbag.. are we to believe that she is just a young innocent girl at heart? Right! nice PR move KS. who thinks of this crap up? only 5 year old wear their initials.

TRAMPIRE!!!!!!

@LaCroix: That’s Prada b*tch! :) (don’t worry I’m not a KS fan) LOL

@LaCroix: Since you HATE Kristen soo much, why would you EVER want to interact with her fans? She’s got nice fans and then she’s got CRAZY fans.

Love Kristen’s style

@haha: where’d you see it was Prada? I kinda like it

@KEL_KEL: its their ‘Lettering Project’ collection. they probably gave that to her as a gift since celebrities now-a-days dont have to pay for sshyiiit

:] très jolie

How come she is allowed more than 1 carry on? I thought there was a limit, im sure my aunt was only allowed one when she came to visit this summer.

theres no limits for celebrities. they carry whatever the f*ck they please. plus they’re also in first class, more room.

@james: James u should meet her!
she would love to have you. the more the merier, lol!

@Ann:
After the Twilight promo. Robert will definitely dump her.

@silly: you mean after the twilight promo, their contract is done …soo they’ll go their seperate ways.

After twilight all of you nasty , stupid , ignorant , selfish , etc..idiots will go away also .. most likely on another board and insulting some other actors that really don’t give a sh!t about all of the negative comments posted by a bunch of nobodies … so in the end they will always have the last laugh !!! so i don’t really see the purpose of the rude comments anyway , the only people that it upsets are some of the fans , and others are just laughing at you all , because you guys are soo ridiculous !!!!!

@LOL…:

@LOL. your a nobody too so why should we care what you say? This is a gossip board if you don’t like it then F*ckin leave.

charlotte @ 10/25/2012 at 8:22 pm

i hate her so much. i didn’t like her that much before the cheating scandal but now i just hate her. despise her to a cellular level. how could you do that. you are so worthless and ruthless

This chick bugs the crap out of me. Anyone who thinks she’s beautiful bugs the crap out of me too. Beauty is not just the outside. It is what is inside, and she is hideously nasty and ugly on the inside. Her cheating was NOT just a simple mistake; it ruined a marriage and hurt a good guy. She is stupid as hell if she couldn’t have forseen that. She doesn’t deserve any sympathy from us. She’s just a self-centered b*tch.

And people who go see this stupid movie now are just as stupid. Shame on you.