Kristen Stewart Jets Out of Japan!

Kristen Stewart Jets Out of Japan!

Kristen Stewart makes her way through Narita International Airport on Thursday afternoon (October 25) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 22-year-old actress carried her bag through the airport which had her initials on it: “KS” – cute!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

Kristen was in town to promote her upcoming film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

“As a woman, I think it’s really important not to discredit feelings,” Kristen explained about her characters’ Twilight love interests. “There weren’t too many difficulties with the whole love triangle thing at a recent fan event. I mean, she needs Jacob in her life.”

FYI: Kristen is carrying a Fjallraven Foldsack backpack.

kristen stewart jets out of japan 01
kristen stewart jets out of japan 02
kristen stewart jets out of japan 03
kristen stewart jets out of japan 04

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

SO VERY obvious that USWeekly chose that part of Kristen’s interview because of her real-life affair. I mean, their tackiness shows no bounds.

She said so many things in Japan about Bella’s strength of character and “innate trust”, yet they run a story about a love triangle that ended in the 3rd Twilight Saga book.
Big fat whatever.

i really don’t get the hate and negative comments on post bout kristen, the more people comment (positive or negative) on them the more posts they write about her so if people wish that JJ would stop talking about her then don’t comment on the posts

omg, people are talking like they know her. calm down. geez.

How do you have any idea what sort of “remorse” she’s shown? Are you in their relationship? No, you’re a pathetic little person on the internet spewing your opinion about things which you nothing. Sit down and shut up.

I bet it was not too difficult for you to have a real life tramp triangle either. She sure knows how to say things.

sithabiles @ 10/25/2012 at 11:25 am

You all need to chill the F*** UP geez. leave her alone.
cute bag

oh Rupert
come get my love triangle

not a fan of cheaters. @ 10/25/2012 at 11:27 am

Hide your husbands. Here comes Bella. But if your husband is a dog like Rupert, well, they probably deserve each other.

stop your **** she say that when she attends a screening of “Snow White and The Huntsman” on May 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, not yesterday in tokyo and she probably change her mind even if not she was talking about bella not about her.
there is nothing that she can say or do you will hate just because she bang mr pattinson

People are talking like they were in the relationship and they know everything that happened. People just keep talking, that’s ALL they do. Hypocrites if you ask me.

former fan @ 10/25/2012 at 11:31 am

I cannot believe I used to think she was cool and unpretentious.

Kristen is an absolute pretender. She is the very thing she claims not be. She is also selfish and self-absorbed.

I think she’s cute. No matter how many people talk trash about her…you guys are but a grain of sand in the beach of Kristen Stewart lovers.

JJ always has a quote on the post that will stir people up! HELL, even just posting a picture of KS stirs people up. At least you guys are giving her the attention that she wants. I don’t like Twilight. But I think this girl is one finnneeeee piece of A

Kristen really disappointed me. I had her photo on my wall. I took it down months ago. I did not want to believe it at first. After seeing Rob’s face several times on interviews and random pictures and subtle comments, I could just tell it was true that she cheated and that he was heartbroken.

joschmoooo @ 10/25/2012 at 11:35 am

KRISTEN STEWART is SEXY!!!! I’M LOVING THE COLORS!!!

What's In The Bag? @ 10/25/2012 at 11:36 am

Liberty’s voodoo doll, Rob’s?

I’m a Twilight Fan, but I even have to admit what she did was dirty and wrong. She could have at least thought about the children.

I like the colors

and yet again the commenters here show how classless and shallow people they are … she made a mistake … move on … no one is as perfect as you are (in your little fantasy world)

NumBA1stunna @ 10/25/2012 at 11:38 am

HATE TWILIGHT…but I love me some Kristen Stewart. Chyiiiiii

uhhhh all this hate…but seriously though, she’s made a mistake and moved on. everyone should too. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. tell me you guys are truly perfect?!

Not really a big fan, but I think people are being a bit harsh. I’m sure she knows what she did was wrong. She got a lot of crap for it. (even until now) But even we can move on with our lives. So why can’t she? Rob took her back, that’s his problem.

People who perceive auras claim that they can see energy vampires actually vaccuum others energy away changing the color, and leaving their victims with a dull and less vibrant aura.
Take a look at Rob these days
now look at Kristen
hmm

JustJared should just disable the comments when he posts about kristen stewart.

don’t you think?!!

……………….ugh with all these comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristen is really pretty…let’s B honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All