Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis: Thank You for Loving Each Other!

Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis: Thank You for Loving Each Other!

Ashton Kutcher dons a “Thank You for Loving Me” t-shirt while grabbing ice cream with his girlfriend Mila Kunis on Friday (October 26) in North Hollywood, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 29-year-old actress showed off her fit body while dropping by a Whole Foods supermarket in Van Nuys.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mila Kunis

It was recently announced that Mila‘s upcoming film Tar, also starring James Franco, will be premiering at the 2012 Rome Film Festival next month.

30+ pictures inside of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher in North Hollywood…

ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 04
ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 28
ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 29
ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 30
ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 31
ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 32
ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 33

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Douchbag cheater.

Love Mila! @ 10/26/2012 at 11:12 pm

I can’t wait for Tar! Mila and James have amazing chemistry. Has there been a trailer released for the film yet or just some screen caps?

so cute!!! @ 10/26/2012 at 11:16 pm

Awwww. I LOVE how child-like she is. She always has some sort of ice cream in her mouth lol.

This couple is so cute…but..I can’t …find my car…

Looking good!

I love them together!

so cute!!! @ 10/27/2012 at 12:02 am

What the h3ll. My comment above wasn’t meant to be negative. I love Mila and simply stated I love the fact that she’s still very much a kid at heart. I am, too!

Kutcher remains one lucky guy. Mila is so pretty.

i just LOVEEE them together, they are finally a couple!

But he still is a cheater.Mila watch out!

I envy the ice cream!!! I love mila!!

Why are people calling Ashton a cheater? You personally don’t know him or his past relationships. Tabloids make assumptions all the time or maybe Demi’s team made it up for her to gain sympathy.

Ashton seems and looks so much younger happier and relaxed………love kelso and jackie!

notamilafanbutloveashton @ 10/27/2012 at 2:17 am

@Love Mila!: Hi Mila’s PR. Trying to promote her movie again?

@Thelma: I have to admit, he was not on my radar prior to Mila Kunis (whom I ADORE! Ok, LOVE!). He just didn’t appeal to me. He looked older and the long unwashed hair with his weird beard was just, yuck. But with Mila he actually seems a lot younger then he really is. He does seem more relaxed and care-free. I guess guys that date older women, start to feel old and more mature themselves. Now that he’s not with Demi, he’s back to being a normal, regular 30-something year old guy. Mila looks like a no-BS kinda gal too. I don’t think she’d put up with any phoniness from him.

notamilafanbutloveashton @ 10/27/2012 at 2:25 am

@Thelma: I think Ashton has had botox and other teatments. That is why he is looking younger. I don’t mind that at all.Don’t blame everything on Demi.. He looks incredibly hot.

Ashton, that tee shirt breaks my heart.

hit the panic button @ 10/27/2012 at 4:55 am

@notamilafanbutloveashton:
That’s very obvious but it’s part of their job. What you need to do here is come up with considerable claims based on facts and examples which should then provoke a more substantial response from them. That is the only bit that’s interesting in these threads.. for me, anyway. Make them work harder. Otherwise it’s just copy/paste insipid drivel.

notamilafanbutloveashton @ 10/27/2012 at 5:01 am

@hit the panic button: Good idea!

Interesting @ 10/27/2012 at 7:14 am

.. that we are getting more and more pictures of them together. There’ve so many this month alone. I think they are both trying to make a message of intent. Tres SERIOUS!

she is always eating something or drinking something while walking! while walking the dog, leaving the gym or going to work! wtf!!!

mila is looking fiiiine

chickadoodledoo @ 10/27/2012 at 10:18 am

Damn that supermarket gets advertised a lot!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All