Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis: Thank You for Loving Each Other!

Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis: Thank You for Loving Each Other!

Ashton Kutcher dons a “Thank You for Loving Me” t-shirt while grabbing ice cream with his girlfriend Mila Kunis on Friday (October 26) in North Hollywood, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 29-year-old actress showed off her fit body while dropping by a Whole Foods supermarket in Van Nuys.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mila Kunis

It was recently announced that Mila‘s upcoming film Tar, also starring James Franco, will be premiering at the 2012 Rome Film Festival next month.

30+ pictures inside of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher in North Hollywood…

ashton kutcher mila kunis thank you for loving each other 04

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Douchbag cheater.

Love Mila! @ 10/26/2012 at 11:12 pm

I can’t wait for Tar! Mila and James have amazing chemistry. Has there been a trailer released for the film yet or just some screen caps?

so cute!!! @ 10/26/2012 at 11:16 pm

Awwww. I LOVE how child-like she is. She always has some sort of ice cream in her mouth lol.

This couple is so cute…but..I can’t …find my car…

Looking good!

I love them together!

so cute!!! @ 10/27/2012 at 12:02 am

What the h3ll. My comment above wasn’t meant to be negative. I love Mila and simply stated I love the fact that she’s still very much a kid at heart. I am, too!

Kutcher remains one lucky guy. Mila is so pretty.

i just LOVEEE them together, they are finally a couple!

But he still is a cheater.Mila watch out!

I envy the ice cream!!! I love mila!!

Why are people calling Ashton a cheater? You personally don’t know him or his past relationships. Tabloids make assumptions all the time or maybe Demi’s team made it up for her to gain sympathy.

Ashton seems and looks so much younger happier and relaxed………love kelso and jackie!

notamilafanbutloveashton @ 10/27/2012 at 2:17 am

@Love Mila!: Hi Mila’s PR. Trying to promote her movie again?

@Thelma: I have to admit, he was not on my radar prior to Mila Kunis (whom I ADORE! Ok, LOVE!). He just didn’t appeal to me. He looked older and the long unwashed hair with his weird beard was just, yuck. But with Mila he actually seems a lot younger then he really is. He does seem more relaxed and care-free. I guess guys that date older women, start to feel old and more mature themselves. Now that he’s not with Demi, he’s back to being a normal, regular 30-something year old guy. Mila looks like a no-BS kinda gal too. I don’t think she’d put up with any phoniness from him.

notamilafanbutloveashton @ 10/27/2012 at 2:25 am

@Thelma: I think Ashton has had botox and other teatments. That is why he is looking younger. I don’t mind that at all.Don’t blame everything on Demi.. He looks incredibly hot.

Ashton, that tee shirt breaks my heart.

hit the panic button @ 10/27/2012 at 4:55 am

@notamilafanbutloveashton:
That’s very obvious but it’s part of their job. What you need to do here is come up with considerable claims based on facts and examples which should then provoke a more substantial response from them. That is the only bit that’s interesting in these threads.. for me, anyway. Make them work harder. Otherwise it’s just copy/paste insipid drivel.

notamilafanbutloveashton @ 10/27/2012 at 5:01 am

@hit the panic button: Good idea!

Interesting @ 10/27/2012 at 7:14 am

.. that we are getting more and more pictures of them together. There’ve so many this month alone. I think they are both trying to make a message of intent. Tres SERIOUS!

she is always eating something or drinking something while walking! while walking the dog, leaving the gym or going to work! wtf!!!

mila is looking fiiiine

chickadoodledoo @ 10/27/2012 at 10:18 am

Damn that supermarket gets advertised a lot!

they dont seem to work much. Always just hanging around

what a stupid shirt for a 34 year old man to wear

No the hat s stupid and childish. Mila looks great and is not about pr. She can’t help it if the younger fools of america love gossip therefore she is followed and pictured to sell tabloids and bring people to these sites Yes I contribute to the problem. But only to see her the rest of the celebs are boring.

anonymous @ 10/27/2012 at 2:16 pm

What no sex last night Mila? Lollipop substitute

They look good together, they ‘match’

So are they having threesomes I wonder. I think they will when she turns 30. Guys like young girls.

They seem to be really attached at the hip.
I think much of the reason he doesn not look so worn out is him and Demi partied a lot of late nights…that is what she is into.

I love that Ashton is dating Mila. It means that he does not mind short girls with small boobs and who are not that young or extraordinary looking. It means those that are younger. prettier and with bigger boobs have a shot. Ah but not famous actress so may not appeal to him.

Hot, hot couple.

Cute couple. She doesn’t look pregnant. Her boobs would be bigger. IJS

I like Ashton a lot, but recently I have not seen any good movies from him… – I hope that will change soon.