Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin: Family Walk to School!

Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin: Family Walk to School!

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin walk with their kids Apple and Moses to their school on Friday morning (October 26) in Los Angeles.

The 40-year-old actress held hands with Apple, while Moses ran behind, and Chris kept towards the back of the group!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gwyneth Paltrow

The day before, Gwyn and Chris gave Apple and Moses a special treat – a trip to the toy store!

10+ pictures inside of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin walking with their kids to school…

gwyneth paltrow chris martin family walk to school 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Nancy Drewblood @ 10/26/2012 at 2:02 pm

Apple looks like a mini Kate Moss!

Wow the children look identical to them.

Rambling Rose @ 10/26/2012 at 2:04 pm

Beautiful children.
Beautiful nuclear family.
Unusual first name for the little girl, but that’s artistic eccentricity I guess.

I see they are trying to squash those separation rumors.

Wow second picture in two days, this must be a record for them.

weird looking kids

Walking the kids to school? Do they live that close to the school?

The Hardy Boys @ 10/26/2012 at 2:15 pm

@Nancy Drewblood: More like a mini-Chris Martin.

Winter Cat @ 10/26/2012 at 2:20 pm

Moses looks like Gwyneth to me but yep, Apple is her daddy’s girl.

@Nancy Drewblood: Yes, she really does look like Kate Moss! This is what I think whenever I see her pics.

@n: Another photo op and paid post.

Pretty Pics @ 10/26/2012 at 2:29 pm

I’m not sure who the children look like but I don’t really see either parent in them. They’re some combination maybe and look more like each other than their parents.

WTF – more family photos??? Is this PR overdrive to quash any cheating/divorce rumors???

So, they’re going to school in the States now?

twenty-two @ 10/26/2012 at 2:52 pm

@skeptic: They are cute but a bit Children of the Corn-ish.

Diliana von Bork @ 10/26/2012 at 2:56 pm

They don’t live in England?
Yes, these children are strange. I always thought Apple could be a beautiful girl, maybe because I always see her hair. Now that I see her face… Her eyes are strange… I saw those pics “a trip to the toy store!” and her eyes looked strange, now I am sure it is really strange.. And the boy.. Sometimes he looks cute, sometimes he looks strange.

Apple is so cute. She looks like her dad.

The mom looks like a dude wearing a blonde wig.

i know they just moved to la, but i think they’ll hate it, having the paps camped outside their house all the time. i give them 6 mos before they head back to london.

franknbeans @ 10/26/2012 at 3:20 pm

@Magic: Knowing GP, she rushed to register them wherever the Affleck kids go.

I m a huge fan of chris … I respect his privacy etc … but this overflow of pictures is UNUSUAL , I mean you never see the whole family and bam suddenly 3, 4 pictures really ?

Anyway I guess that moving to l.a was not such a great idea( paparazzi)
I really hope this won’t bother them too much :)

Sorry but these kids are not cute.

ugly chick

Farmer Ted @ 10/26/2012 at 3:31 pm

She has great legs. Shame about the horse face.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All