Angelina Jolie: Park Playtime with Knox & Vivienne!

Angelina Jolie: Park Playtime with Knox & Vivienne!

Angelina Jolie sits in her SUV while her nannies take Knox and Vivienne to play at a local park on Saturday afternoon (October 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress made some calls on her cell phone and watched from her front seat window as Knox and Vivi had fun on the playground with a young female friend.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

It was recently revealed that Angie‘s kids Pax and Zahara will be joining her and Vivienne in the upcoming Disney flick Maleficent!

For more pictures, visit X17!

20+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie‘s kids at a playground…

angelina jolie park playtime with knox vivienne 01
angelina jolie park playtime with knox vivienne 19
angelina jolie park playtime with knox vivienne 20
angelina jolie park playtime with knox vivienne 21
angelina jolie park playtime with knox vivienne 22
angelina jolie park playtime with knox vivienne 23

Credit: RS-Campos-Jack; Photos: X17, FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Knox Jolie-Pitt, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Whore Haus @ 10/27/2012 at 8:39 pm

Too busy to play with your own kids? Shocking.

Knox is a beautiful boy.

Cuteness overload

How cute are those kids!

cute to the max!!

love da twins @ 10/27/2012 at 8:42 pm

omg!! how cute are the twins..love them.

Can’t believe I’m on the first page.

Uh oh, is that a soft drink that Knox is drinking? I think Angie should expect to hear from Michelle Obama soon.

Whee. It’s like I’mflying in a vast space all to myself and I can say whatever I like. Love the Jolie-pitts

Viv and Knox look very much alike.

I never saw that in them before, yes i know they is twins but not fraternal but hmmm almost look like they are here in these beautiful pics.

Beautiful babies.

Or like a homesteader and I can have as much land as I want.
I want to fill up the first page before the haters take over.
Love , love the Jolie-Pitts.

awww momma jolie chatting with the poppa .

Nice to see them having so much fun

Is it just me that Angie gained weight? pregnant?

This morning when I got up I said my positive affirmations: Today is a wonderful day. I choose to make it so. Guess what, these pictures have made my day. Love the Jolie-Pitts

Is that really Angie’s assistant Holly’s little girl? She is a beautiful child. Angie and Holly were both preggers at the same time.
Cool, so Holly had a little girl when Angie had the twins.

Angie and Holly are very close friends, there are pics of them floating around of Angie walking down the isle when she was in Holly’s wedding moons ago. But Angie being Angie would prefer to say she has no friends so the vulchers won’t start hounding on her account.

Love the pics, looks like the youngest babies in The Jolie Pitt clan are growing up really fast…Gorgeous children.

Fun Day For All The Kiddies.

Is it just me that Angie gained weight? pregnant? buahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

She is calling her lover to see him in a
hotel

beautiful kids from a beautiful parents.

Let’s fill up this thread with love and positive thoughts. God bless the Jolie-Pitts and let’s not leave any space for hate.

at split
so pathetic of you…… i bet you’ve been dumped by your lovers many times…

Love the twins. Good to see this family again.

notyourfriend @ 10/27/2012 at 9:00 pm

love this family

Charlotte @ 10/27/2012 at 9:01 pm

@liv: Really? I cant see this. I think Shiloh and Knox are very much alike, like two copies. Viv is quite different to them. Anyway, yeah, beautiful children.

awww the moroniston u’ll be sorry if the pregnancy is a twins again.

Vivi and Knox, they grow fast, so cute. I guess other 4 kids are with Brad.

groundcontrol @ 10/27/2012 at 9:02 pm

They really are adorable and Holly’s little girl is very pretty as well.

So cute. Glad the kids had fun before the paps came. Jared only one nanny. The other lady is Holly. Angelina friend and assistant.

Heck Holly is more than an assistant now. She is a producer.

Why she is in the car?

Her lover is in the car with her

Cuteness overload. Love this beautiful family.

Jp family is so beautiful, no wonder Brad says his family is everything.

I think the twins and Holly’s daughter for having the same age attending the same school, and we can not see Anglina clear, but it really seems like he gained weight. And who guarantees that this picture of her in the car is the same day?

awww thanks jared the twins are adorable and holly’s girl is a cutie too,angie looks well rested

From Previous thread
====================
plez @ 10/27/2012 at 7:00 pm
I haven’t read the book, but I understand that it’s a complex story with each of 6 stories being told partially as it moves forward in time and then it back tracks to finish each story and tie everything together so that the stories connect, although they are played out over a long period of time.
That’s a hard thing to interpret on film and keep the audience interested. Film goers are not use to complex movies as a regular meal and most people like things straight forward. This could be a very good film or a very bad one depending how those involved in the process interprets it.
How they get these vignettes to connect without it being choppy or disjointed is also challenging. Add to that the fact that most of the main characters reappear in reincarnations and it becomes even more of a balancing act. At the least there should be some pretty interesting character studies in this film.

Rambling Rose @ 10/27/2012 at 9:10 pm

I think Knox looks the most like Angelina Jolie.
Adorable kids.

at split
i bet you didn’t read that’s she’s talking to somebody over the phone…
i bet you really feel bad about to yourself that’s why that’s want you want to other people.
and you dont have a lover to love because of your split personality :0

The little Victorian Doll and the Little Dude. They’re growing up so fast.

Angelina Jolie looks like a photo of video caps. Until the quaçidade photo looks like the car is in motion …..

#30-she’s in the car because she is pregnant.

Knox is just too cute , much like his daddy and yet Viv and him look so much alike . The genes in both Pitt and Jolie Families are very strong. These adorable kids got the best of both.

Can’t wait to see adorable little Viv do her first acting part (no matter how long or short it is . I believe Maleficiant is going to be
an Oscar award winner….

Go with me here for a bit peeps (just a thought)…..Wouldn’t it be absolutely Amazing if Angie won for best actress and her baby daughter Vivie walks up to pick up her best supporting actress in her first film. OMG!! YES lol All in one night…Angie=Mama and Vivienne= daughter walking down off the stage with Oscar Awards. WILD!!!! and never say never..:)

If that’s Angie in the car, she definitely gained weight.

anjie in tinted window still looking gorgeous!!!sweet!

is a very strange photo of Angelina, quality is really bad and if is really her , the stay in France did wonders for her physical

It was reported Angie had a few new acting projects next year. But in recent interview, she said she didn’t. hmmm, She could be pregnant.

lexmia
it’s angelina.. so obvious

groundcontrol @ 10/27/2012 at 9:22 pm

OT but wonderful news. If this old news then sorry.

Pakistani girl speaks for first time since shooting – The Pakistani girl who was shot in the head for defying the Taliban is recovering quickly, according to her father. Charlie Rose reports.

Knox is with a backpack of star wars. Were they in school?

oh jared make a thread. Nice. thanx.
Now the cutie pies are having fun. They are looking both of them and growing and changing they definetly add height. they defnietly more of a blond

thanks G.C .glad she is talking.

You can see angie very blurry yeah at first i didn’t notice it.

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS =D
AND IF MRS PITT IS PREGNANT CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The girl in the car seems to be so young. Is she really Angelina????

Always happy to see Brangelina’s children, but my favorite since always is Shiloh. I really wanna see her again. And Knox is exactly like Shiloh, cutie.

@#! They play with eachother as you can see.

Anustin, do you mind pointing out to me where the car is that Angie is supposed to be in.? ….(maybe?)

I keep looking and there sure are one heck of alot of pics but on my end there are no pics (not one) of a black tinted car..Or. were you just joshing again? lol feel like an idiot asking you this but i tell ya if there is car there i will eat my shirt.:)

@reeven: I am start to think something is up too. The pretty gene just need to add at least one for sure 4 is older now

at molly
though it’s blurry, but it’s obvious

so darn cute kids.

@Molly: Yes, you can’t see the lips or what?
Seeing this little girl, I think the biggest one is prettiest.

@Albert: All three jolie-pitt little girls are cute. All with big eyes. I mean what is your point?

Ssshhii_baby @ 10/27/2012 at 9:41 pm

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world! was just checking in and what a wonderful surprise! wow! the kiddies have really grown..man, knox is one beautiful boy! i think he looks most like his gorgeous mom! look at how precious cutie-patootie Vivi! oh and look trolls…the kiddies have friends other than their siblings! and, yes! angie have friends too! she just doesn’t use them just to win some silly popularity contest. hope they stay in LA for Halloween. it would be super cute overload if we see all the Jolie-Pitt’s in costume! im anticipating my girl Shi’s costume..i love her style so im sure she will rock the best costume! awe…so precious!!!

@carry:Actually I dont know how many sisters they are, but I saw in a pictures another girl, this one who dresses like a boy, and I think she is prettiest. That´s my point.

Thanks for the pictures JJ! They are beautiful kids having fun with Holly’s daughter! Love this family!!

@Albert: You must been talking about Shiloh. They are three sisters. Zahara, who is adopted, then Shiloh, like you say she dresses like a boy, and finally this one, Vivienne. If you are talking about Shiloh, I must say that, for me, she is the prettiest too. The others are also cute, but Shiloh is like a little doll, just perfect.

the kids are so adorable…=)

the witch has to stay in the car for halloween so the kids don’t get scared!

I’ve just realized they both are wearing the same shoes. Still plus cute!

The JP’s really enjoy celebrating Halloweeen with their children.

We have gotten pics before of all or a few in their Hallowean costumes. Usually the pics are from some lucky bugga in the neighborhoood who grabs his camara most times at first unsure if it is the Jolie Pitt kids sometimes with both with mama and papa.Pitt.
in costume too.

BINGO…The next day some tabloid has picked the pics up making some poor schoe rich after the delivery of the JP pics..

I would rather hear and believe that then find out some hounding freeloading pap-azzz grabbed pics/ money..

Okay You beautiful Family, will be waiting for your 2012 Hallowean Holiday Trick or Treats Pics…soon.

Love The Shoes @ 10/27/2012 at 10:14 pm

@tish: Yep that’s Holly’s daughter. The only reason I know this is because a few years back I saw a photo of her with her mom, the twins and Angelina and thought it was so cool their kids were growing up together. She’s a doll and it’s so cute that she and Viv look like buds.

That AJ pic is from those creeps a x17. Who knows when it was taken. More than likely NOT today. They are good at changing dates and fudging stuff.

Those twins are so cute. Vivvy looks more and more like Angie every time I see her.
Vivvy’s hair is so long now.

Suri is much prettier.

new pics..

the twins are super cute. And so is Holly’s daughter. They all see very close. Must have been nice for Angie and Holly to have kids the same age.

Well now we know that they are in LA.. or that Angie and the kids are.

at goat
you doesnt need a halloween custome, because your face is enough.. hahaha.

The photos of them on Zimbio it looks like Holly is with them, That’s her with the black pants and flip/flops behind Knox here..
Viv is growing up to be such a beauty. I think she looks like Brad and his side of the family. Knox is all Angie, especially the eyes. Gorgeous little boy. Holly’s daughter is so adorable.

I’m impressed how much Knox looks like his mother. Although they’re twins they dont look alike to me. One of them reminds of Shiloh, but I’m not quite sure which one.

cuteness Jollie-Pitt @ 10/27/2012 at 10:46 pm

It is difficult to judge by pictures but the twins seem Children pleasing personality. Very cute!

cuteness Jollie-Pitt @ 10/27/2012 at 10:50 pm

Se eu tivesse que adivinhar sobre a sua personalidade, eu diria que Knox Vivi, e Mad parece mais calmo e Pax, Zee e Shi parece mais agitado.

If she’s in the car right next to them, why cant she join her kids? It’s not like her absence will prevent the paps from taking pictures of the little ones anyway.
If that was Suri in the park and Katie Holmes locked up in her car right next to it, this comment space would be full of judgmental a*******, but because is AJ then nobody judges, everyone’s fine with it. Awful.
And what is up with the whole pregnancy talk? There is ONE blurry picture of Angelina Jolie’s face. I didn’t know pregnancy could now be detected by looking at a woman’s face.

@win2000:
STFU sick of the bs trolls bring here,enough already.

@lurker: STFU 2 u. I’m trolling no ****, I’m simply stating the obvious. People give way too much free passes for the Jolie-Pitts whist giving a hard time to other celebrities’ families. You dont have to agree but no need to insult me.

Whose blood will Angie drink for Halloween?

at win 2000
what are you arguing about? :)

@ goat..
oh common.. go ahead drink your blood, and dont forget to look yourself in the mirror it more like a halloween costume

@claire: Well, I come here to leave a simple and honest opinion not intended to offend the Jolie-Pitts but to criticize the behaviour I frequently see in this site and I got told to STFU. There’s a difference between trolling such as “goat” here is doing and commenting some news, you know?

seriously, too good to play with your kids?? what a pathetic human being

knox is so handsome and vivi is so pretty

You know these usless bullies trolling the internet are hurting and need help when they whine about a person talking on the phone in the privacy of her car while her children play happily with her friend and their minder.
my lord we need smart trolls what happen to smart trolls those days are long gone

bye fans please thumb down fat tick hens have a good evening

@lurker: You dont need smaller trolls, you need less brangelina lunatic fans

Beautiful Viv and handsome Knox! They are adorable and so precious. Love seeing them. Love the Jolie-Pitts.

@ 89 – Jolie’s idea of parenting is stuffing them full of junk food, so what else do you expect from her?

If Angelina was out there with them there would be a greater commotion and everyone in the park would be disturbed . It’s her picture the paps want . The kids photos aren’t worth as much and many publications outside the U.S. won’t buy them.. The demand for Kati Holmes picture isn’t anywhere near as great. And if she also stayed away to keep the paps at bay most reasonable people would also understand.

@ zoe
when you were a kid you beg your mom to bought you junkfoods. look at yourself your obese..

hypocrite.

I think angie is hiding something. Is she pregnant? We’ve not seen her in public with brad in all his premiere in KTS and now she’s not even with her children in the park which she usually do when she’s with them. I

Knox is Angie, Viv is Brad. they are gorgeous. I think Angie is pregnant.

AWWWWWWWWWWW…..

Too cute!!!!!

Love how Vivi is getting more and more beautiful as she gets older!!

Awww thanks Ange… That’s so sweet….

they’re cuties
paparazzi shouldn’t take pictures of them
when their parents aren’t around

ana @ 10/27/2012 at 11:39 pm
————————————————–
angelina didn’t went to the cannes n london screening
because she was working on her film
like brad didn’t went to salt premieres
because he was working in moneybal
even when they aren’t working
sometimes they don’t go
angelina didn’t went to most of
inglorious ******** premieres n she wasn’t working

Jaye @ 10/27/2012 at 9:09 pm
From Previous thread
====================
plez @ 10/27/2012 at 7:00 pm
********
Yes, indeed.
Filming Cloud Atlas from its original book was a miracle, you can say.
But very passsionate people who had courage to make such a difficult movie gathered together and various people from various countries financed the ambitious indie movie with budget of $100mil.
6 stories of the movie were shot by 3 directors. Lana Wachowski (called Larry before coming out) was deeply interested by the book because of his/her personal reason. Her brother Andy Wachawski and their friend Tom Tykwer were courageous, too.
Like Fight Club and AOJJ or Blade Runner, Cloud Atlas may be commertially failure but it will be remembered as one of 21C’s legendary movies.

I once met the author David Mitchell when he was in my city as an English teacher from UK. He was here for 8 years and married to a Japanese lady.

How stupid is people @ 10/28/2012 at 12:06 am

ana @ 10/27/2012 at 11:39 pm
Who think she is pregnant all the time.
She is an actress not a baby machine.

Who think she is pregnant all @ 10/28/2012 at 12:07 am

She is an actress, not a baby machine.

How stupid is people @ 10/28/2012 at 12:06 am
——————————————————————-
having lots of babies doesn’t make u a baby machine
some folks love children n want big families
angelina has only been pregnant 2
so if she’s pregnant again it makes her 3rd
that’s average

@juju103: I’m very much happy if angie is pregnant. If she will not be with brad again In LA KTS premiere i presume she is.

wow already 100 comments. Kiddies warms even the trolls ugly hearts and sooth better today lol….
Anywas, If angie truly pregers then great time since she has off time now. But it could be we just speculating. i said at least one more bio and one adoption before they call it done. ( I just decide for them lol)

@ana: I don’t think you go by that…. I think Brad more likely will do this permier by himself which is fine but you never know with them….

Knox and Vivienne, how cute! Brad and Angelina have really stunning children, all six are just beautiful.

KTS is a small budget movie, it doesn’t need heavy promotions. Brad himself did very little promotions.

Vivi is still all Brad and Knox still looks like Angie with Brad’s mouth and jawline, but is it just me or are the twins looking more and more alike as they get older?

Angelina+Lover/s at Hotel @ 10/28/2012 at 12:56 am

So Angelina got to see the kids after spending two nights in a hotel in L.A with HER LOVER/S? Funny how when Pitt is not around,Angelina isd always seen at hotels at nights.

Tina Solaiman ‏@Teena_gerprobz
That time when Angelina Jolie stayed in the hotel room across from mine last night!! And I didn’t see her!

Just sayin @ 10/28/2012 at 12:59 am

If they really want one more child, Angie is 37 now, if she is pregnant now, she will give birth when she is 38, she really can’t wait much longer. Even though you can still have children after 40, it is much more dangerous.

Sweetness @ 10/28/2012 at 1:06 am

those kids are adorably cute!

All these pregnant talks get me excited. I hope we can see Angie’s full picture, so we can see any sigh of pregnancy.

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 10/28/2012 at 1:10 am

bork
still no fucking wedding?
jolie still vvhoring as usual
leaving lots superstinky FJWP
many vile rotting soiled undergarment
fucking horrible stench
CHANEL N°5 no fucking help
jolie biggest fucking vvhore ever
FJWP fucking thick on ground
fucking everywhere
all over BAMPZSKVille
all over miraval and rest of south of france
all over kurdistan
all over baghdad
all over turkey
all over lebanon
all over jordan
all over shores of windermere
all over the lake district
all over le touquet-paris-plage
all over costa navarino
all over messinia
all over pylos
all over santorini
all over paul allen octopus fucking yacht
all over charter yacht mystique
all over olympics venue
all over sarajevo
all over fuckinghamshire
all over ashridge fucking estate
all over chiltern fucking hills
all over unhcr fucking hq
all over heathrow
all over richmond
all over pinewood fucking studio
all over westminster
radioactiv
use thickest rubber
use gaz mask
use hazmat suit
use long fucking pole
use net
use tong like big fucking blue one
disease 4 u you fuck with them
u fucking puke anyway
u r fucking warned now
beware
or else u r fucking fucked
govern ur fuckingself
as u fucking were

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 10/28/2012 at 1:11 am

jolie ******** in that van too

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 10/28/2012 at 1:12 am

i said jolie screwing in that van too

Elizabeth @ 10/28/2012 at 1:16 am

OMG about time the Pitt back……sure glad to see the twin. The most wonderful, cutest and well behave twin in hollywood.

Hello to all JP fans

Angelina+Lover/s at Hotel @ 10/28/2012 at 1:20 am

Angelina basically doesn’t have anything to do,No movie to edit,no movie to shot.NOTHING and she still chose not to go with Pitt to U.K? Pitt has to be away for a month or more and She didn’t bother to go even though She got nothing to do in L.A except sleeping around in hotel rooms.

Brad and Angie raise great kids. They always are well behaved. Good job Brad and Angie.

de Cosmos @ 10/28/2012 at 1:31 am

Looks like they’re scraping the bottom of the old J-P pot with these pics.

JP kids are really the cutest. I hope they have more biological kids.

Angelina+Lover/s at Hotel…

Hey, Crazy person, just because you keep posting and posting this tweet… It doesn’t make it real!! People can make stuff up; especially in twitter. By all we know… You or a Hater like you, invented this tweet!!

I am not yet jumping on pregnancy wagon, but Angie’s face is really round in the picture, but then it is a blurry picture. I guess we will wait and see.

Angelina and the kids are really beautiful!! And only time will tell… If she is pregnant or not!! But either way… they look very beautiful!!

Why now all of a sudden new pictures?
oh yes, the new movie by Brad comes even now.

Horny media people!…

Oh is a nanny.
Angelina always says she does it all alone without help.

Park Playtime with Knox and Vivienne!
Angelina does not play with the children. There are only photos with the nanny.
Please where Angelina plays with the children?

hey douche go tell jen garner how to raise her kids. angelina is not around hollywood all the time for public usage. it is rare to see her and her children

Jen Garner does not use the children for film PR.

Actress Angie had no movie released in 2011, 2012 and possibly 2013.
Until March of 2014.
So my guess is she may shoot a quick one in early 2013.
I don’t know if it’s Luc Besson’s or someone else’s.
Meanwhile Sony will be finantially tight next year and right now wants to cut budget of Columbia Picture’s big budget projects. This will effect 3D epic drama Cleopatra, too.
Brad is busy with WWZ reshoot and KTS promotion and is set to produce Andrew Dominick’s haunting drama Bronde ( is this also PlanB production ?) early next year.

Where are the kids bodyguards. Whoever took these pictures is a stalker. Watch out Angelina…..get your bodyguards to shoo off these paparrazos

The bodyguards were there. But these photos have been ordered, the photographers were ordered there.
These are not stalker photos.

@nix oh they have been selling the movie in all kind of way, talking about their kids show up with the kiddes and apperances of all kind don’t forget they were call private and sort of caliing JP names for talking about their kdis and now who does that. Them. LOL Btw it is fine to do all that I mean you got to do what you got to do but JG doing it to the point it is tooo much as if that is her sole carrier. She is cute with her kids but she is a lot too much ,imagine if angie were like that and what will happen So don’t compare.
Now we see the JP kids few times in the summer when they play in parks is not the first pic.

LooseLipz @ 10/28/2012 at 2:19 am

Sits in her SUV while her kids play with the nanny? What a sad commentary…

night night i be gone for couple days hope don’t miss much out.,,,
I hope angie is pregers more cute kids.
wish more sureness and more fun and success and happiness offcourse.

beautiful @ 10/28/2012 at 2:27 am

Knox looks like Angie, but his mannerism is like Brad, so chill, such a cool boy.

lot hallowen pictures jared main page than before.

Knox is a spitting image of Angelina when she was a child.

The eyes are identical.

I read Deadline Hollywood reported Jennifer Garner’s production company has signed a first-look deal with Universal Television and soon she and her company will produce a comedy for NBC. Talent is one thing but passion and making effort is more important and she has it.
An actress/producer with multiple children & workaholic husband and her 2008-launched production company has already released one movie.
You can say she is very productive in various way when compared with..

Passing Through @ 10/28/2012 at 2:44 am

# 871 lurker @ 10/27/2012 at 6:22 pm
Thanks for the link ot the pix of the twins. They’re growing so fast. Knox is just too danged cute and I’m so proud of Vivienne…hanging from that bar and every hair is in place like it’s trained to be. LOL! Go Viv!

compared with other actress who has production company but lazy.

These pics are too much clear, she showed her goods to the paps. The persons do not change and is woman likes too much the sex for continue waiting for the return of a man who is not her husband

Knox is so cute! Is it just me or does he look like Michael Pitt?

nEnEnA ‏@nE_nE_nA
Brad Pitt http://instagr.am/p/RUXCI-wQGC/
A great picture of brad. I think it came from the commercial shoot. He look so good.

forgot to add Knox looks just like him.

@kelly:

It’s a great picture of Brad. Knox definitely has Brad’s mouth and chin.

It’s funny, Shiloh has Brad’s face with Angie’s nose and mouth, Knox is the opposite and has Angie’s face with Brad’s mouth. Vivienne is all Brad.

Jen has the last laugh @ 10/28/2012 at 4:46 am

While Jolie and Pitt are miles apart and have been living separatedly for almost a year.Jen and Justin have been engaged and have been unseparated for a long time.Guess who is having the last laugh right now.Even with 6 kids,Pitt couldn’t make an honest woman out of Jolie,Even a fake engagement hasn’t stoped Jolie from wh*ring while in L.A.Now that Pitt and Jolie have broken up,I would like to see Jen and Justin’s pics all the time.In your face Brangelinal**nies.HAHAHAHA

You mean Maniston and her paid escort. lmao. Of course, the paid escort is with her, doesn’t he get his money from his sugar mama. On the other hand, Brad and Angie live in full and busy life with their thriving career and big family.

plz @ 10/28/2012 at 4:51 am
So true, both Brad and Angie are working on $200 million budget big movies. But McStumpy is unemployeed, his only employer is Maniston. hahaha

Speaking of fake engagement, Maniston engagement is the most fake engagement ever. first there was no ring for quite a while, then she bought a ring herself, then no jeweler even came forward to claim to be the designer.

Brad&Angelina have a last laugh since Oscar 09
Don’t you see Jen dare not to showed her Ugly face with JM.and Next day JA and JM were KAPUT……Ouch

People around the world knew that Jen Can’t keep a man.
Today Jen MUST bought a F-list toyboy to be her man.
No A-D list hunks wanted to be near her,he ha he ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Today JenHo must cote tail with JP kids, her new thread got 14 posts that’s why JJ put her mix up with RP,CD,DB…ect
Jen’s CAREER is DEADEND & KAPUT !!!

Jen have to bought a man to hide her LONELY H0LE,eeh eeh eeh eeh.

What is this troll talking about Ticky and her boy just got back together in Oct. Before than he was in NY and she was in NC and NM. Now Ticky and her boy are on a “look at me I am engage” tour. LOL I mean really Ticky has no other reason to be at the LACMA except to get attention. BTW LACMA is the first place we saw Angelina’s beautiful engagement ring.

One more thing, Brad and Angelina already have committed to each other. They have a family. They have already created a sold foundation. They don’t need to be in any rush to have a wedding. Ticky and her boy are the ones that should be eloping tomorrow because LOL they want to have kids asap right?

What last laugh? like Ticky finally bought a nobody man who is willing to fake to propose to her with her self-bought ring so people won’t pity her anymore. sorry, Anyone can see thru Ticky fake PR engagement.

Brangelina have to announce the split, everybody knows that they are already not together
The pics of the shame of Jolie and the children in the park are ridiculous

What has to see Aniston with Brangelina split?
Hope that Pitt get custody of his twins and Shi

Someone has to ANNOUNCE that she is A Bitte B!ich Barren Cow !

Brad Pitt is Very Happy with his new wife + 6 lovely children.

Brad is so lucky to meet Angelina The Love of his life.

Brad Pitt is an gentleman,he just Left The Barren Cow and Producing Baby-Babies with Angelina Jolie.

Now The whole world knew Who is The Loser&Liar !!!

Married women of the world, is a bad day for you
I guess that at the moment prefers a man like of Jennifer Lopez

Married men of the world,Jolie is free again¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Brad is very happy, if he is very happy to be in London doing bachelor’s life

Ooop, Bitter B!tch Barren Cow (Of HW)

Brad Pitt is a gentleman,he’s not tell all
Just Moved On and Producing Baby-Babies with Angelina Jolie !

Someone is still say ” I DID I DO AND I WILL ” with her Dogs !

I think Angie got custody of Knox , Viv and shi and Maddox. . Her son Knox looks just like her and Vivi is all John Voight

NAN you are pathetic, the life continues
Brangelina is not the only couple that break up and the world does not finish

split split split

Who will give the news first?
People, usmagazine?

Wow,Dolly’s friends tried very hard to Lies to Jho that the kids Not look like their Father ” Brad Pitt ”
Brad’s genes very strong all his bios kids look 100+ % are The Pitts !!!

Jho will be Ca Ca everyday when she see all those kids growing up to be The famous children of the world like their parents !

Hehehe,megashitecarrychanel a coward fan of Jho,
You must be her everyday for your living.
No B@rking No Paying Right ?

You had been here 24/7/365,but Jho’s life is not Progress
The more you B@rking,Jho’s Career is DEADEND !

She has No Life and she is still Ca Ca with the past May98.

Um, why did I get thumbs down for saying Knox looks like Michael Pitt? I still think he looks like his parents Brad and Angie (especially Angie) but that he resembles Michael Pitt which is funny because Michael Pitt could be Brad and Angie’s because he looks like a mix of them both.
It wasn’t said as a negative thing.
I think Viv looks the most like Brad and Zahara looks like Angie (except for coloring obviously) but it’s funny how Z has Angie’s bone structure. Shilo looks like Angie’s dad.
I wish we could see clearer pics of Angie’s beautiful face.

@How stupid is people: Angie is 37 in high risk pregnancy area, Brad is this close to 49, once they thought that men could be fathers at any age, now they realize older men = old sperm are problems.

Someone will get more C R A Z Y , if Angie got Pregnant again,
Do not worry UnFacts, someone at 42+ is still Barren,she said since 14+ years ago that she can,but she is still No Can Do.

Wow, Mr.Brad you are so lucky that your sperm are good mixs with Angie eggs and made very cute and lovely Babies.

both have Angie’s dome

Yes, pregnant.
Pregnant on the Oscar carpet – the biggest dream of Angelina.

Good morning to Brad and Angie’s fans wherever you are. I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see pictures of the twins and friend. I cannot believe how much they have grown. Look at viv’s long legs, just like her mother’s. Knox gait is just like his dad with all his dad’s mannerism.

To all fans On the East Coast, please stay safe. I have prepared as much as possible so now I’m praying for Sandy to go away. :-),

OT: I see a troll here worrying that Angie at 37 is in a high risk category to be pregnant. These are the same trolls praying for the SS at 44 yo is going to get pregnant and have a baby as soon as she gets married. Go figure how trolls think, it’s mind boggling.

Wow….just a normal mother, yes………my own had three children, and she brought us everywhere – alone, and still did manage to work, and go to the park with us, at least four times a week.

What a snob.

The boy looks good though.

Get a life troll. Stop with the nitpicking. I’m sure your mother was not one of the most beautiful woman in the world, a movie star/actor, One of the most photographed woman in the world, hounded every where she goes for people just to look at her and to go back home and say, guess who I saw today, Angelina Jolie. Now tell us was this your mother? So be thankful your mother took you to the park four days a week. Because of the intrusion in her life Angeline stayed in the car. However, she was still at the park watching her children play. She could have stayed home if she wanted to. So shut up, and shut up. Find something else to worry about about. Go look at SS showing her breasts on the top of the page.

@split: Is it me or justin Thorux better than Jon mayer, V.Vaughan,G. Butler, P. Scoulfor etc. Brad is far away from this comparison. If there had been a string of them after Brad why compare every Chinnifer man with Brad? Get life dirty tabs.

@W
I don’t know why you got thumb down. It’s been said before that Knox remind them of Michael Pitt and he does. He looks like a baby version of Michael Pitt. . It doesn’t mean he doesn’t look like Angie.. because he does. They just look alike just like Katie Perry and Zoey D, Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I bet both sets of parents look nothing alike. I don’t think Shiloh looks like JV at all, She looks like Brad, same brows, facial expressions and eye color with Angie’s lips/nose. She’s more of a combo of both parents.That’s why when I see photos of Viv and Knox, I think Knox looks like shiloh and then I see some photos of Viv and think the same. However, Viv is Brad and once she completely loses the baby fat , she will be the female version of Brad. Knox is all Angie..

OHHHHHH SHE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THING EVER!!!

What a shame Angelina can’t even spend 10 mins outside with the kids playing with them, it will be the nannies they will have the fondest memories of. Just sucks to know they were paid to be with you! Also they have all the money in the world to buy decent, healthy, organic drinks and they are letting them drink that crap.

Knox is a little version of his father and Viv is too cute my how her hair have grown.

naturegirl @ 10/28/2012 at 8:49 am

they are all growing up so fast after not seeing them for a while i get surprise at how they have changed.. BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

@2Park5: Vivy is the real little princess and knox the little dude. My how the beautiful little ones have grown up, look at their legs -very strong!

@Jen has the last laugh: Alst laugh with z lister stumpy man?

just beautiful @ 10/28/2012 at 9:03 am

Those are some tall babies! Very sweet family!!

Heidi B was there @ 10/28/2012 at 9:12 am

The only way old manny got tiny stolen troll boy to go was to tell him that Heidi would be there. Stalker manny had to go to see the place where Angie’s gorgeous ring was 1st spotted. BTW, having a baby post 35 isn’t nearly as difficult if you’ve had at least one successful pregnancy before then.

TOO BAD THEIR DADDY IS YUCKY BRAD!!

Awww, the twins are just ADORABLE as is Holly’s little girl. I think that nanny has been with them a long time- I remember her from Budapest, too. Yeah, Angie, a woman with 2 successful pregnancies, is far more likely to be able to successful pregnancies into her 40s- the people who START trying in their 40s very often have a difficult time conceiving at all, much less have a successful pregnancy. It’s all in the stats, and, I know several women who began trying for a baby late that ended up adopting or giving up the idea of kids. It’s all good, once you decide to appreciate what you have/be content in your own skin.

LOL! I was on a plane a few days ago and the guy next to me could have watched any number of new releases but guess what he chose to watch to enliven those seemingly endless, dark hours of the night flying across the pacific ocean?
You guessed it –
Mr and Mrs Smith.
I asked him if he had seen it before. He said yep, several times. But he says the movie has just enough fantasy to help while away a couple of hours on a loooooong flight.

ever notice how jj never calls any jp kid adorable? every other kid is called adorable. wonder why? anyway,these two are beyond precious.

angelina makes beautiful kids

@gigi:
>>>>>>>
OK, I confess, I was one of those who thumbed down the knox comparison with Michael Pitt coz I didn’t know who Michael Pitt was.
You are right, there’s not reason to thumb down the post. Knox does bear a passing resemblance to Michael Pitt. He’s no mega star but Michael Pitt seems to be quite a talented and hard workng guy. He won’t need to be someone’s gigolo at 41 anyway!

Just noticed SS trolls are here so I looked at her thread at the top of the page. I noticed the grouping of photos on her thread, SS is the oldest one and she is revealing all her boobs, the others are dressed age appropriate. I see SS is desperate to look younger than her age. If Angie was dressed so inappropriate for her age, with her boobs hanging out of her dress trolls would be here yapping like mad dogs about that dress. It’s so Sad to read comments when trolls are lying to themselves saying SS looks great., showing her saggy boobs.

Knox is a mini Angie. Vivienne has her dad’s face.

Doctors Orders @ 10/28/2012 at 10:22 am

Ang has to take it easy for 8 weeks due to her hepC drug treatments.

an opinion @ 10/28/2012 at 10:41 am

@shea: You have a point. What is up with that Jared??

@also:
True. I am proof of that. And sorry for bringing this to a children’s thread, but I bet that JA sees Drew’s body after baby and says no way! I doubt that she will have a kid, biologically is practically out of the list being the first time at her age, even with in vitro. If she does, she will have a surrogate. Adopting…mmmm I do not think so either. If theyreally want one….. why pospone it? I think they keep posponing it anyways, probably because both of them think they are still in their twenties, just look at them.

@boohoo:(: Brad is the best Dad ever! That slupmy man with a stoney face can never father a child!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 10/28/2012 at 10:46 am

The twins are just precious. I love Viv’s smile. Knox is a cutie pie. They are both Angie & Brad. Loves those cheeks.

I just saw MANiston photos. What’s the fug with her hair. For once, can this woman doing something with her damnn other than in her face. Boy, Midget must be over the moon. Going to Gala and places. He was stupid when he got himself a sugar mama.

I wish you would not make fun of childless women in general. Some of us fans of the JP have not children either, even if we tried. About JA, she most probably chose to be childless and is playing with the public the idea that she will also be a minivan member. Someday.
But good fans should not call names, it is not nice.

@Doctors Orders: Gimme a break pal. Isn’t boo boos display at 43+ even worse? – pathetic loser!

old manny is a nasty liar @ 10/28/2012 at 11:14 am

mar- people don’t mock old manny because she is childless- “it’s all good” as also said upthread. People mock manny because she is a proven LIAR and a hypocrite. She also hanags out with the likes of Chelsea & pervy photogs & the girls gone wild guy. I commend manny for NOT having kids- her actions show show that she would be a bad mother. Manny should just be HONEST about not wanting kids- but truthfulness has away been hard for her.

just saying @ 10/28/2012 at 11:17 am

Ha! Is she really sitting in the car as her babies play-Well I guess there is no sense faking it, I mean when is the last time there was a sighting of her and The Chanel Queen? Sitting in the limo as YOUR kids play? These are the moments that are supposed to be special, at least her leg could have made an appearance…I see Viv finally grew into her head…oh well…announcement in 5..4…3..2..1

Brad and Angelina have such a cute family. The kids are just adorable.

B4 we have ‘car gate’ Angie is a multi-tasker; she is a woman who has so many projects and interests in addition to her family, she has to find ways to do it all. The kids were playing……….she watched and worked; they were well supervised and the kids knew Mommy was there………god, are Brad and Angie the only parents in the celeb world who have to be velcro’d to their kids 24/7?

So zip it trolls. Don’t bother with your usual tripe. BTW, if anyone has the link to Angie in the car, please post it.

IT WILL BE OVER SOON @ 10/28/2012 at 11:44 am

the homewrecker ***** is called jagar to fuccckkkk her again. the word on the street is that those two broods are not stupitt’s. they are for her ex husband that but mockery ad chanel pitt is dumb to know. they both have no friends not even invited to the gala yesterday than to do a PHOTO OPS.

@dawne: Hi dawn, how are you. Angle is that blue photo. You have to look off angle to see her, but she is sitting in the front seat.

I think Angie is in the car is because she doesn’t want to attract papz. Even though papz finds them anyway.

I see on another site, Angie was making phone call in the car, probably to Brad.

i want Heidi Bivens to get married or at least have a baby.

she is young and beautiful,unlike the manstealingniston very happy of what she has done to her.bless heidi heart.

@fyi12: #212, Hi FYI, how are you lady? Yes, that the picture. It’s hard to see looking straight on, but that’s the one.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 10/28/2012 at 11:58 am

I see trolls pulling s hit out of their asses. It kills them to see this family happy. If you are going to trash this family, why keep changing your name. Oh I know why. They are a bunch of pathetic losers.

MEDIA MAKES FUN OF JOLLIE-PITT @ 10/28/2012 at 11:59 am

So saw some pictures of Brad grey paramount CEO whom Jen and stupitt formed Plan B with at the film gala lastnight and sat on the same table with jen and justin, was next to justin laughing with him so why brad wasnt invited. stupitt is isolated now and even the few friends he has are shunning him including hollywood. not invited to any event.

Loons also claimed on celebitchy how diaz and jen are not close anymore yet there are bunch of pictures of them at FF.

brangelina are a joke in hollywood now with the leg bomb and chanel bomb all in 2012. they have finally been crowned as america’s laughing stock of 2012 on top always toping famous hollywood cheating scandals. poor brandgelina and alot of psychics have predicted they would break up very soon but you what they deserve eachother so i would be sad whenever that happens.

Just see the new Maniston picture, how ugly she is, she looks like Mcstumpy’s mother.

how sweet is that!!!

lol moroniston u dont know diaz and Manstealingniston are birds in the same feather? keep changing men?u dunno?im shocked,NOT!

why are you people say dirty things about Jen Aniston?You really care about her?Just enjoy the JPitt`s pics and that`s it

Jollie-Pitts neeeds grooming @ 10/28/2012 at 12:15 pm

why UGLY SKELETOR, DIRTY HOMELESS WITHOUT A SHOWER TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT CALLING JAGAR IN THE CAR INSTEAD OF TO ATTEND TO THOSE BOUGHT TWINS SHE PURCHASE IN SOUTH AFRICA

Brad and Angie never attended this kinda event. They only attend their own movie premieres and awards shows if they are nominated. They are A++ list, only D list insert themselves to every event happening in HW to find a way to ass-kissing the CEOs of studios. Besides Brad said recently, his kids are growing up fast, he is reducing public appearance.

you want the JPs fans to keep quite ,while manstealingniston ff,deadlisted site coming here spreading der sh.it to the fans and children?

btw.manstealingniston is going to be 44.hehehee with her coke and toke along with her pill for the longest time,hard to get pregnant.but i want her to pop a baby so she doesn’t have to mention someonelse children.

lovey dovey @ 10/28/2012 at 12:27 pm

i love the pictures and i agree, am neutral i love brad, jen and angie but i think brad and angie fans are the reason why they are the most hated celebs in hollywood because they hate and talk crap about jen and if we are not to bring jen name up am sure everyone would respect brangelina. i was a fan of the golden couple 1999-2004 and eventhough brad cheated i still forgive him but sometimes some of his fans annoy me that they have to insult jen. but you gotta know that as of right now and when they spilt the woman is better off and that is the truth and everyone is aware of that. she is engaged to be happy and america is happy for her

plz @ 10/28/2012 at 12:15 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +5

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Exactly, for A list stars, the studios come to you. Disney wants Brad for 2000 Leagues Under the Sea, Brad hasn’t committed to it. I understand it, it is going to be a blockbuster movie, but I am not sure Brad is interested in the role like that.

an opinion @ 10/28/2012 at 12:28 pm

So funny the troll is so happy that Ticky paid to have her boy sit next to Brad Grey. Where as Brad Grey pays to have Brad star in his big budget movies. Disney has Angelina star in their big budget movie. BTW LACMA is where Angelina showed her engagement for the first time. Brad and Angelina get private showing of their events. Ticky has to buy a ticket. Get it troll. Difference between A list and C list.

No matter how hard Maniston try to ass-kiss Brad Grey, Grey won’t give her or her midget escort a job.

I know why Ticky chose to wear the dress that shows her saggy breasts, because she knows Angie and Brad were also invited to that event. Both Brad and Ange are supporters of Lacma.

Just in case Ange showed up, Ticky wanst to make sure she can upstage her. Lol, no wonder the midget looks uptight, he is too embarrassed by Ticky’s drama.

@Rose:

I am fine thanks. I hope everyone on the East Coast is well prepared & Hurricane Sandy passes by without any damage.

BTW I am still LOL that blog owners don’t even recognize Angie’s assistant Holly; for well over a decade, she is also a producer & travels with the JP’s almost all the time!
I guess theyall missed that video when Holly’s daughter jumps in to Angie’s arms at the LA KFP2 premiere OR when Holly & her husband were in Vietnam with the JP’s & all the pregnant pictures we have seen both Holly & Angie when they traveled for Angie’s UNHCR work?
SMH at the tabs & blog owners! LMAO

This is not the video when her daughter goes to Angie for a hug, but this is the event & you can see Holly as Angie is giving interviews.

@an opinion:

Good point! Also Brad Grey asks Brad to attend his wedding & sells all of his stocks from Plan B to Brad Pitt when he becomes Paramounts CEO NOT Ticky! LMAO

Hey, Jp Fans. I hope all is well with you, especially those in the path of the storm. Keep safe.
Trolls don’t really care about why Jolie is in the car, it’s just another way to make something out of nothing and get attention from the fans. They only care about making the fans angry or otherwise upsetting them. They love that.
Even if fans say they’re not upset and don’t care what a troll says or think, the fact that they are reading what the troll says or talking about what the troll said, is proof enough to them that the fans do care. We know the trolls have nothing new to say or anything of any importance, but it’s the attention that drives them, the steady stream of talking about what they said.
Someone asked the trolls why they post here when 75% of the people don’t even read their posts. The answer is because 25% do.
I think we all make a conscious choice of feeding the troll or not. If we feed it, we can’t expect it not to come back, any stray animal will do that. I know it’s hard not to make a defense against what a troll says, but you don’t have to.
I stopped giving explanations and making defenses a long time ago. What is there to defend? The why and when of Pitt leaving Aniston. That was almost 8 years ago. That Pitt and Jolie and are happy together and live productive lives? That their kids are happy and healthy and they have great parents? Those things need no defending. It was hard for me to stop talking to trolls, but I found a way that worked for me.
If I wanted to say something to a troll, I would type it out, either in the comment section or a Word document. I would read it and then delete it. I got out my frustrations without having to resort to talking to the troll of giving it any satisfaction. Over time it became easy not to respond and I no longer felt the urge to even read what they were saying.
The bottom line is, even if fans say it doesn’t bother them, many of therm are botheres. There’s a saying: Don’t listen to what a person says, watch their actions. It’s frustrating and a losing battle to try to make a troll see the light. They are TROLLS, not Aniston fans or fans of anyone else. Aniston is just a tool they know they can use to push the fans buttons. The two or three trolls who sit here day after day have only one goal and it’s all about getting attention. Who do you think is winning?
All I’m saying is, if you choose a course and know the consequences and you still do it, you should make peace with your decision to follow that course. If you’re having fun, then, have fun, don’t expect the troll to change, it won’t. We just have to own our choices.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 10/28/2012 at 1:19 pm

@LOL:

Maybe she’s still thinking about Brad. She wore this dress in case Brad shows up. Didn’t she wear a similar dress like this when she was married to Brad.

i wish angelina would sue these douchebag about the crap they sell about her. x17 needs to be sued badly for stalking her kids

You guys should go to Getty’s Images and check out the photo of Aniston and Cameron together! Poor Cameron looks old and Aniston looks worse! This event seem to be a job fair for Aniston. She might as well give it up because in HW when you are out people will fake it and shake with you but no fruit will ever come of it. Favortie tagline to know you’re being blown smoke: Hey we should do something together I got a film coming up that you will be great in, call me and let’s do lunch to talk about it. Next day no return calls, sorry Aniston no one wants to hire you.

Wonderbust @ 10/28/2012 at 1:32 pm

@Jaye:
I aboslutely LOVE your post and I too am guilty of responding to trolls sometimes. There is one particular name-changing troll from fuglyfemales that has been on here for ages 24/7 you know who the person is because it uses its name to insult the JPs as Jaye said it is happy when it gets our attention..we dont have to justify Brad Grey etc because at the end of the day trolls go on about how ticky is so well-connected in hollywood yet why is she NEVER in movies with award-winning directors or top notch a-list actors heck Angelina Jolie was working with Sean Connery as early as age 23 and she was the CO-LEAD in a movie with Denzel Washington at age 24 and Denzel still raves about her as one of his top 3 actors he has worked with.

@fyi12: FYI, you know if she was a stranger seen with angle a few times there would be some snide remarks. But Holly and her daughter were seen and identify with Angie many times and no one knows who she is.
I am prepared the best I can, and now hoping for the best. I believe NJ will be hit very hard, that’s the info going out now. New York is under a State of Emergency. The subways will be shut down at midnight.
As someone mention earlier today why JJ never refer to the Jolie Pitts kids as “adorable”? Very interesting observations.

@Jaye: Hi Jaye, how are you lady? I hear what you say about fans reading trolls comments. There are times fans see a new moniker and read the comments, then thumb them down. There are other times the resident trolls are here daily and fans know their monikers so they are thumbed down automatically. There is one person some fans try to understand exactly if they are fan or troll, so we take a look see. Finally fans cracked this person as a troll.
I know I made a pledge even if a troll mention me by name, I NEVER answer, that troll.

There are some comments that do not need defending but saying to a troll to shut up and get a life is really not defending BA just saying to a
troll, get a life and move on, jmo.

@rose and all the other fans facing the storm. BE SAFE

I don’t know why Aniston get so excited when she is around real A lister and power players. OH wait that’s because she is not one of them. I think this is what she did with Mayer.. tried to show him all the big names she knows. Squiggy needs more contacts. He can’t live forever off Ben Stiller and the bones he throws his way. Outside those he had nothing else in play. And Jennifer usually doesn’t do these kind of events. but I think it is all because that movie she just filmed has been pushed back until after August. There were some comments I saw on another site saying the early parts were terrible. She needs to be seen and socialize to get jobs. From her own mouth she only gets certain scripts so she has to work hard to get attention. The Brad/Angie thing is past it’s prime and people don’t care about a break up anymore.

I know her fans cream their panties about her sitting next to Brad Grey.. but have you ever heard Brad Grey say he is dying to work with her, or is sending scripts to her to read. NOPE. Squiggy doesn’t know any Studio heads so she introduced them and probably yammered on about all the stuff he has done but is just waiting to be read. How many times do you think Brad G hears that kind of stuff. She needs to just open her wallet again and fork over the millions to produce his stuff.. And the Aniston fans think a man that can’t get his own material financed can afford a huge ring.

Yeah logic is not in their path of thinking. Anyway she looked better in that picture with Drew..then I saw the one with Cameron..and ROUGH and HARD looking is the best word I got..

But enough with her.. Lovely to see the twins and Angie (well kind of)

That little friend of Vivienne’s had got cool hair. lol x

@busted: #240, Hi busted, thanks for your good wishes and the same to you. I remembered when SS took John Mayer to the Oscars and he said he felt like he did not belong there, do you remember that? Now I’m guessing she is taking JT to these functions, I’m hoping he’s feeling comfortable with his inappropriately dressed fiancee.
Can you believe how big the twin has gotten is such a short time. No wonder Brad is cutting back his schedule to spend more time with his children.

just asking @ 10/28/2012 at 2:07 pm

Where is Maddox? He hasn’t been seen for 6 months.

@busted:

Aniston is finished in HW. Her heyday could have been longer if she had not taken the quick way out to be a celebrity and that started with the VF article. If she was a real actress she would have shut her face and proved herself through her work.

Think about it, Aniston has been smoozing up to Tom Hanks for years now and even he won’t throw her a bone in HW. So her sitting/talking or whatever to any of high powered movie execs don’t mean nothing. Like I said earlier they will give her the famous tagline but she will never receive or get a call returned. She is only good for what she started tabloids and low budget films that everyone else like Cameron, Selma and others have rejected. She gets their rejects and left overs and even then she still has to be paired with a male counterpart whose name is larger to get butts in the seats. So don’t worry about Brad Grey because he is definitely not going to touch Aniston or her man with a 2 ft pole.

Wonderbust @ 10/28/2012 at 2:18 pm

@OMG Tom Hanks would rather work with box office poison Halle Berry than with ticky and her hens want us to believe she has connects in Hollywood, her next film is with Dennis Q LMAO

I see the resident troll is here thumbing down the fans, why don’t you get a life and move on.

I see JJ has added annoying ads when you refresh!!! It’s bad enough the big ass internet speed stealing promo ads are on the main page along with the unwanted “get the look” pop ups, now you can’t refresh without seeing an ad! Ugh!!!!!

I think it is sad people didn’t go see Cloud Atlas, it is a daring, changeling and creative movie. and they would rather to see stupid movie like Taken 2. SMH

Love The Shoes @ 10/28/2012 at 2:50 pm

Just noticed the fake tat on Holly’s daughter’s arm. I love it.

@fyi12:

Thanks to you and Rose for assisting me in my ‘duh’ moment………..lol….I see it clearly now.

NEW ANGIE THREAD. :-)

ex nihilo @ 10/28/2012 at 3:16 pm

that boy is so beautiful

Rose @ 10/28/2012 at 1:40 pm

My point is, if you talk to a troll, talk about what a troll says, no matter what you say to them, don’t expect them to go away. Any attention, is attention to them. So, if that’s what you want to do, DO IT knowing the consequences and be happy with your decision. Don’t expect it to change the troll or make the troll leave.
The bottom line is, all the anger, frustration and admonishing a troll is lost on them. Maybe some people really like the troll being here, if so, then own it. I’m not saying don’t talk to the troll, only that if you really want to get rid of them, there is an obvious way to do it. If not, then live happily with the decision.
I’m not carrying this over to the new thread because I don’t want to keep up this discussion there.

queen jolie @ 10/28/2012 at 5:53 pm

omg, cuteness overload.knox is the most beautiful boy i have ever seen.he will break many hearts.and viv is becomimg more prettier as she grows up.this twins are so adorable.my heart melts.

queen jolie @ 10/28/2012 at 6:04 pm

knox face is so perfect.he has gorgeous eyes, nose and lips. i really adoe this boy.viv hair is long now.i love her hair.it is not as thock as shilo’s but i love the color.and they are both tall.

knox is so gorgeous!

Knox is the most gorgeous little boy I ever seen! =)

im happy to see one of them wearing pink… and looking like a girl.

Back in the good ol US of A and the STAGED photo ops begin! I pity the Jolie/Pitt children…. Pathetic, truly pathetic!!!

sooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!! Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say this..but knox is UGLY.
Looks super duper drugged up.

Special little kids
must not mix with commoners.
Get back, grubby plebes!

Sitting in a gas guzzling, SUV while hired nannies play with your children would reflect badly on any parent. If you don’t have the time to raise your own children, I would certainly hope you wouldn’t have more children. Only have the amount of children you can raise well and by yourself. Every child deserves your attention.

Coralline Grace @ 11/12/2012 at 9:29 am

I love angie and brad’s kids but Knox and Shiloh are absolutely PERFECT, soo cute!!!