Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: LACMA Gala with Drew Barrymore!

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: LACMA Gala with Drew Barrymore!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux meet up with pals Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman inside the 2012 LACMA Art + Film Gala held on Saturday (October 27) in Los Angeles.

The group checked out some pics of Drew and Will‘s newborn daughter Olive on his iPhone. The event marked the couple’s first official appearance since the baby’s birth just one month ago.

At the event, Drew also met up with her BFF and Charlie’s Angels co-star Cameron Diaz, as well as Minka Kelly, who starred on the recent Charlie’s Angels television series.

FYI: Drew is wearing head-to-toe Lanvin. Justin and Jennifer both wore head-to-toe Tom Ford.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore with their men at the 2012 LACMA Art + Film Gala

jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 11
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 12

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Are we sure drew had her baby? She still is quite puffy! Happy, but puffy.

@Livvyloo: yeah because she JUST had a baby seriously

Beautiful couple J & J @ 10/28/2012 at 3:10 am

I love me some Jen and Justin, happy to see some pictures of you guys and robert pattison too

To the poster above Yeah drew had a baby girl a while ago

Happy at last @ 10/28/2012 at 3:12 am

i love this couple, they are one of the classiest celebs around. good to see drew too,

just saying @ 10/28/2012 at 3:23 am

Jen and Justin must of gotten botox together. But what is really funny is Jen always lets the girls out so you want look at her avg looking face in a room with actually beautiful women. Congrats to Drew. She seems like a nice person.

The old woman Aniston showing the nipples

I like Jen, but GAWD, she’s going to have to stop wearing black.ALL.THE.DAMN.TIME. It looks like she’s still in a state of mourning. She use to wear so many beautiful colors when she was with Brad. Girl, get your ish together!

Oh, and do something with that hair. Something DIFFERENT. Don’t become another Demi [Moore].

@007: There is nothing wrong with black. It’s classic.

@Yohji: Not when you wear it all the damn time. It goes from being “classic”, to becoming downright redundant. Like I said, I love Jen, but I never sugarcoat things just because. I’m not biased. At this point, Jen is becoming incredibly predictable. Black dress. Straight dirty blonde hair. Ad nauseum.

She had a baby and looks like an average woman after one month. Not every celebrity in Hollywood has tummy tuck…

Black is a symbol of death or sadness. After going through what Jennifer has gone through and being humiliated by your ex-husband, I’d be wearing the most cheerful, happy, brightest colors to ever exist just to tell people, and my self, that I am happy and moving on…gracefully. What makes her wearing black look like a sign of “mourning”, is the simple fact that she use to wear bright and cheery colors prior to the split. Ever since the divorce, she’s been stuck in the same rut. I ignored it at first. Never said anything. But frankly, I’m getting sick of it. Black, ALL.THE.DAMN.TIME! Really?!!

@old: I wish I looked like this when I’m her age!

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 10/28/2012 at 4:55 am

Chinnochio and Phinnochio the best couple ever!!!
One … Short skinny legs with Pointy Nose
One…. Thunder thighs with Pointy Chin…

She is just glowing
Happy people Jennifer and Drew

Drew looks more pregnant now than when she was pregnant.

@007: Correct me if I’m, but she’s an actress, right? I don’t think she cares what you think. She dresses for herself.

Jentastic @ 10/28/2012 at 7:05 am

They all looks so happy. Love Jen’s dress. And Justin looks handsome in his suit.

jen jealous of Drew @ 10/28/2012 at 7:10 am

I bet Jen must be so jealous of Drew, now that she has her own baby. But then she is an actress, she pretended she is happy for her.

Drew looks more pregnant than ever.

first the ring and now this dress, jen is more and more trashy
drew is beautiful, elegant, classy

More and more @ 10/28/2012 at 8:09 am

God, she’s a nice looking woman. Justin and Jen make and attractive couple, and it’s nice to see that Jen has many female girlfriends like Drew.
Speaking of Drew, she looks fantastic. Congrats on the baby.

@More and more: hollywood is fake, no friends just business

Grandma of Four @ 10/28/2012 at 8:35 am

Good to see Jen happy! I do wish she would wear other colors once in a while plus not so many low cut necklines! Wish she would go back to The Rachal cut! Youthful, timeless, and looked great on her! Drew looks so happy! NICE! :~ )

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All