Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: LACMA Gala with Drew Barrymore!

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: LACMA Gala with Drew Barrymore!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux meet up with pals Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman inside the 2012 LACMA Art + Film Gala held on Saturday (October 27) in Los Angeles.

The group checked out some pics of Drew and Will‘s newborn daughter Olive on his iPhone. The event marked the couple’s first official appearance since the baby’s birth just one month ago.

At the event, Drew also met up with her BFF and Charlie’s Angels co-star Cameron Diaz, as well as Minka Kelly, who starred on the recent Charlie’s Angels television series.

FYI: Drew is wearing head-to-toe Lanvin. Justin and Jennifer both wore head-to-toe Tom Ford.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore with their men at the 2012 LACMA Art + Film Gala

jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 02
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 03
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 04
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 05
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 06
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 07
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 08
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 09
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 10
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 11
jennifer aniston justin theroux lacma gala with drew barrymore 12

Credit: Donato Sardella; John Sciulli, Charley Gallay, ; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 LACMA Art + Film Gala, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, Will Kopelman

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Are we sure drew had her baby? She still is quite puffy! Happy, but puffy.

@Livvyloo: yeah because she JUST had a baby seriously

Beautiful couple J & J @ 10/28/2012 at 3:10 am

I love me some Jen and Justin, happy to see some pictures of you guys and robert pattison too

To the poster above Yeah drew had a baby girl a while ago

Happy at last @ 10/28/2012 at 3:12 am

i love this couple, they are one of the classiest celebs around. good to see drew too,

just saying @ 10/28/2012 at 3:23 am

Jen and Justin must of gotten botox together. But what is really funny is Jen always lets the girls out so you want look at her avg looking face in a room with actually beautiful women. Congrats to Drew. She seems like a nice person.

The old woman Aniston showing the nipples

I like Jen, but GAWD, she’s going to have to stop wearing black.ALL.THE.DAMN.TIME. It looks like she’s still in a state of mourning. She use to wear so many beautiful colors when she was with Brad. Girl, get your ish together!

Oh, and do something with that hair. Something DIFFERENT. Don’t become another Demi [Moore].

@007: There is nothing wrong with black. It’s classic.

@Yohji: Not when you wear it all the damn time. It goes from being “classic”, to becoming downright redundant. Like I said, I love Jen, but I never sugarcoat things just because. I’m not biased. At this point, Jen is becoming incredibly predictable. Black dress. Straight dirty blonde hair. Ad nauseum.

She had a baby and looks like an average woman after one month. Not every celebrity in Hollywood has tummy tuck…

Black is a symbol of death or sadness. After going through what Jennifer has gone through and being humiliated by your ex-husband, I’d be wearing the most cheerful, happy, brightest colors to ever exist just to tell people, and my self, that I am happy and moving on…gracefully. What makes her wearing black look like a sign of “mourning”, is the simple fact that she use to wear bright and cheery colors prior to the split. Ever since the divorce, she’s been stuck in the same rut. I ignored it at first. Never said anything. But frankly, I’m getting sick of it. Black, ALL.THE.DAMN.TIME! Really?!!

@old: I wish I looked like this when I’m her age!

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 10/28/2012 at 4:55 am

Chinnochio and Phinnochio the best couple ever!!!
One … Short skinny legs with Pointy Nose
One…. Thunder thighs with Pointy Chin…

She is just glowing
Happy people Jennifer and Drew

Drew looks more pregnant now than when she was pregnant.

@007: Correct me if I’m, but she’s an actress, right? I don’t think she cares what you think. She dresses for herself.

Jentastic @ 10/28/2012 at 7:05 am

They all looks so happy. Love Jen’s dress. And Justin looks handsome in his suit.

jen jealous of Drew @ 10/28/2012 at 7:10 am

I bet Jen must be so jealous of Drew, now that she has her own baby. But then she is an actress, she pretended she is happy for her.

Drew looks more pregnant than ever.

first the ring and now this dress, jen is more and more trashy
drew is beautiful, elegant, classy

More and more @ 10/28/2012 at 8:09 am

God, she’s a nice looking woman. Justin and Jen make and attractive couple, and it’s nice to see that Jen has many female girlfriends like Drew.
Speaking of Drew, she looks fantastic. Congrats on the baby.

@More and more: hollywood is fake, no friends just business

Grandma of Four @ 10/28/2012 at 8:35 am

Good to see Jen happy! I do wish she would wear other colors once in a while plus not so many low cut necklines! Wish she would go back to The Rachal cut! Youthful, timeless, and looked great on her! Drew looks so happy! NICE! :~ )

Wooh! Thick arms Ticky’s got!

They look realy happy together
And Jennifer A. just glows!

jen aniston and her boytoy are so greasy looking

I think Jen looks a bit tired and her hair looks pretty flat. She really needs something new to bring a little life back into her face.

I like the idea of the dress but she needed some support for the sagging.

joseph jager @ 10/28/2012 at 10:40 am

we wanna see photos of HAIFA WEHBE :( she was there too !

Nice to everyone looking happy but what on earth was Barrymore wearing. It looks horrible. I know she’s pregnant but she has enough money where she does not have to buy clothes that looks like sheets. I mean she looks like she got a black sheet and put it on.

Saggy tits are not suitable for this dress, the dead hair, wait I’m sure she is promoting some hair product, guess what the woman said about the hair product is true.
When she use their straightener it fried her hair, and they told her to buy another of their products to help it.
Why does Ticky hold on to people so tight, sure some of these women’s men don’t hold them like they’re squeezing the life out of them, is she scared if she don’t hold them that they will not take a picture with her, notice no one ever hold her that way.

Look at the ho’s face & Salma. Isn’t Salma older than the ho. This woman has the most unfortunate face.

Gosh, I feel rather disappointed with Jen after seeing these pics. That plunging necklike is just a scream for attention. She is so beautiful and does not need to reveal so much. Honestly, her girls don’t look so wonderful in the dress to begin with.

@NickB:

Are you sure? You mean you wish you have her body and not her face when you are her age. You can say how young her body looks all you want but age is catching up on her face. Salma is 46 yrs old. Look at Salma’s skin.

she just ugly. granny always need attention for nothing she achieved with her life. fake ass human being with her man face and saggy boobs

The woman in that yellow dress is Cameron Diaz and not Jen!
********
MAGIC-CAM POWER,
MAGIC JEN-POWER
AND MAGIC DREW-POWER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDREW!
********
217, give me 5, makes 222 !

Nothing But Love @ 10/28/2012 at 12:16 pm

Jen look so happy, go girl.

Dress is nice but would have been better if less boobs

What’s with the Minka reference?!! Seriously??!!

I can’t comment on Jen’s ugly & inappropriate dress because I can’t take my eyes off of Justin’s shoes. Look at the heels on those babies. They must be from the Prince collection.

Aniston Trolling For Work @ 10/28/2012 at 1:01 pm

Give it up Aniston your time is ova!! If Tom Hanks whom you suck up to often hasn’t thrown you a bone by now, no one above you will.

Aniston Trolling For Work @ 10/28/2012 at 1:18 pm

Next to Selma, Aniston looks like she should be 50 and goodness sake Jared you should have included the photo of Aniston & Cameron together they both look like two used, abused and dried up old ho’s!

godawwful. old and saggy. btw, has she done anything even remotely noteworthy after Friends? one of the most overrated no-talent actress these days.

Fake Aniston @ 10/28/2012 at 2:22 pm

How can she be comfortable flaunting her lifestyle after getting someone fired!! She’s out partying while that man has to struggle to feed his family for saying something nice about her!! I guess he learned quickly that she’s not such a nice person afterall. She should be shame! Yet, her people made sure that bit of news didn’t hit the tabloid waves.

Jennifer has a great body. Her chest is especially nice; however, that dress is borderline vulgar.

Where are the “Kings of Hollywood”? They should not attend a party as big as this?
Aquanto time the “Kings of Hollywood” do not appear together in parties or anywhere?
Can someone answer me, tanks!

Minka Kelly…..WOW

Love The Shoes @ 10/28/2012 at 2:53 pm

Drews tummy hasn’t gone down yet?! She really didn’t gain that much weight and it’s been enough time since she delivered that it”s odd to see her belly still distended. She looks glowing and pretty.

Love The Shoes @ 10/28/2012 at 2:56 pm

Not a Jen fan but she looks finally sincerely content and happy and I wish-hopes that continues for her. Love Cam Diaz but hatting that big bird mini.

Now it’s clear why Jen wont stand next to Minka…She’s stunning!!

Love The Shoes @ 10/28/2012 at 2:59 pm

@Danae: Not average but not rare. It stunned me a bit because usually its gone down a lot more (not total) “normally” within 2-3 wks. Drew (who I love) looks still 3rd trimester! Not rare, but odd for someone who really didn’t blow up UP.

young hollywood dont be like jen aniston or cam diaz later in life. they have money but nothing accomplish with there life.

ex nihilo @ 10/28/2012 at 3:06 pm

jen’s summoning all her (feeble) acting skills to pull off that ‘oh, the baby is SO cute’ face when they’re checking out the pic on the phone. oh well tho, not every woman is enthralled w/babies.

I think Jen is lovely, but I think she tries too hard with her outfits. Just my opinion.

wow
jen looks gorgeous sexy classy

Cris Bonnie @ 10/28/2012 at 4:29 pm

@007: Did you realized that EVERYBODY was wearing black??? You’re so DAMN stupid. hahaha

@Aniston Trolling For Work: Soooo true!! By Hollywood standards, Aniston is unattractive, average figure. For a woman of 43, who has never had children, she really looks aged. Compare to Salma Hayak- no contest.

By the way, doesn’t Aniston look pregnant? Look at the little belly. Does she used to have this??? I think we found a reason for the rushed wedding.

Jen & Justin are so happy ..S*xy hot couple in Hollywood, and so in love…Love Jens gown..D*m is she beautiful ..!!!

Nice boob job, Jen. It never looked that good. She wore the exact same style to the Troy premiere (never mind the fact that she loves showing her bits) and the cleavage was never that full. Boobs don’t get better with age. They get worse.

Btw, Justin is gay!

dude im sick of her cleaving and nipples. overexposed.

JustinWantsAFrontlaceWig @ 10/28/2012 at 6:20 pm

Jen bought Justin a lot of Hair he’s got a Pompadour!! and Lifts
old gal but extra ontop of her head too pic#10
47yoa has been should just go away

amazing dress

Jen and Justin are so cute together!

i love jennifer and justin! am sure glad of their socializing after making public of their engagement.

good luck to jennifer and justin

These photos are such a Maniston cliche! The desperate low plunging dress (gotta show off my t*ts!) and her endless need to seen among big names like the (fake) industry insider she is. Oh and we can’t forget her gaudy ring, so expensive the amount would feed a hungry village. She is incredibly tacky and I guess has found someone who gets off on this kind of living as well.

Dam! Jennifer looks Hot!

Love Jen and Justin, they are a beautiful couple and look so happy!
It is nice to see Drew and Cameron there too.

Everyone there looks like they are having a great time!

Me thinks @ 10/28/2012 at 9:01 pm

@007: You don’t get out much do ya?? at least not to anything formal. Black is the normal attire for dressup events.

Me thinks @ 10/28/2012 at 9:11 pm

Why don’t you fake Jen fans to back to your trailer park, the loon dump, we’re on to ya.

Dam!! maniston chin is massive!

Nothing classy about a smelly old sk.ank who looks like she just came in from the Ho stroll. Brains and morality aren’t Jen’s strong suit . I can guarantee that her relationship born out of deception will end as most of them do , very poorly. After her latest movie bombs we will be able to collectively count down the demise of her career (3.2.1…) Last but not least , if Jen is your idol , you are in dire need of a shrink………….Love, The Ghost.

Ghost, Ghost,

There you go again.Do you really believe what you are sayin?

^^^ Sorry saying.

ROFL I almost died laughing at the little man’s shoes, bet he and Tommy share the same shoe store (extra lift inside) and that hair, can he teased it any higher? It does gives him the illusion of long head hahaha.

OT

Our San Francisco Giant’s just won the World Series:):):)

Wow,look at those BOOBS.No children, yet looks so saggy and used.

Minka is a goddess @ 10/29/2012 at 1:53 am

There is nothing sexy, nor classy for a 45 yr.old woman exposing her saggy boobs. Guess she knew to stay far away from Minka! Now, she is a goddess. Could you imagine how she would look standing next to the real beauty? She was smart not to leave any evidence of how plain jane she would look if she did take a picture with her. Good move, old lady.

I think Jen is pregnant. Her belly is showing like she is 3 months pregnant. Congrats!

orange, leathery, oily face!

Fading Star @ 10/29/2012 at 3:32 am

Justin’s probably thinking ‘what the hell did i get myself into..’

DESPERATEWHORE @ 10/29/2012 at 6:21 am

with that skin straight hair low down dress and that menthol cough drop on her hand what is loser trying to do give mortecia a run for her money

NONONOSTUPID @ 10/29/2012 at 6:24 am

SHE IS ACTUALLY 5 YEARS PREGNANT

DESPERATEMUCH @ 10/29/2012 at 6:27 am

CINNAMON FACE LEATHER SKIN PATHETIC ATTENTION SEEKING VAPID BRAIN LOSER

jennifer has stunning boobies I have to say. Drew looks impressive fat.

the observer @ 10/29/2012 at 8:47 am

Now that Jennifer’s movie offers have slowed to a drip, perhaps
she should seek employment waiting tables at a Hooter’s
Tittie Bar and Restaurant.

She’s the only one at the event that looks like a” Real housewives of Beverly hills”.. She fits in better with Lisa, Kyle, Brandy, Adrienne, and Camille.. Although I don’t care for Cameron’s dress on her ( it would’ve have looked better on someone like Zoe Sadana)… she always change-up her make-up, hair and fashion. Ticky just looks like she stuck in the 90′s, same hairstyle, same fashion, same ole make-up. She’s getting too old in the face for that straight blond hair w/extensions, parted in the middle do .She always had saggy boobs, even in her 30′s. I bet you she’ll be sporting this same look in her 50′s just like Goldie Hawn.

Haters are jealousy beacuse of the body of their idol is sooo unattractive and bizarre
Jen is sooo beautiful … flawless!

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 10/29/2012 at 11:04 am

@rose:
Humanggus chin with oily greasy face, stringy hair looking like Iggy Pop is Flawless…??? Lol….

JA is a real shorty…can’t be more than 5’4″……..

Jen needs to change that hair style already.
Same old thing is boring, year after year after year.

@Pregnant: LOL pregnant and Ticky in the same sentence.
She is just menopausal, chances of her getting pregnant are slim and none. A smoker, hard alcohol drinker, coke sniffer, using male hormones to stay slim for years.

Fading Star @ 10/29/2012 at 3:13 pm

Justin does not look hot, stop kidding yourselves.

What is wrong with this F**king site! Kiss jolies butt, you don’t deserve me to be here!

Brad is not doing Jolie, that’s what I’m trying to say, thank you!

@rose: you are so right! Jen is in a perfect shape while their idol looks like a long black stick, no curves what so ever. Her arms and legs are repulsive, ugh!

Trending Now

1. Toni Braxton bankrupt
2. Atlantic City underw…
3. U.S. sailor found de…
4. Disney ship hammered
5. HIV drug
6. Jennifer Aniston dre…
7. Evelyn Lozada
8. Stock futures
9. Paul on Yoko Ono
10. Hulk Hogan settles

Brangeloons are scraping bottom of the barrel in order to deflect from Jolie and Pitt being a miserable laughing stock of the world.

Nice to see that stunning lady! Jennifer looks flawless!

IBOUGHTTHIS @ 10/29/2012 at 7:41 pm

My god even Ashlin Gorse engagement ring looks 50 times more stunning than jen the desperate old cvnt costume one

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 10/29/2012 at 8:07 pm

@jilly: Ups I mean Ellie .. JPs own our stinky ass… ths is Chinnochio thread… Why bring miss Jole in the spin…
Look at every picture at Jolie last thread:
Every single one of it, is …. Flawless…
Pale
No make up
Simple
AND yet… look … SO… AMAZINGLY ” ELEGANT “

Funny because both JA and JT have short arms and legs. Her arms t and his legs are awful!

chiniffer anoseton, can I fry egg at justine forehead?

So Jennifer and Justin are together in HW, doing normal things like attending events, shopping for their new home, dining with friends.

Are Jolie and Pitt in HW? Are they even together? Attending any events? Shopping together? Dining with friends? Having any friends?…..

Wow ~ Jen & Justin look fabulous!!!! They are purrrfect….Most gorgeous couple in Hollywood….

She looks sexy as always

So Jolie’s stuck in L.A. while finishing the filming of Maleficent.

Brad is in another continent doing re-shoots for WWZ.

Yet, one stays “home” with the kids while the other is working. Yea Right.

Not only that, he was filming The Counselor and Twelve Years a Slave (in New Orleans) at the same time she was filming Maleficent.

So just another LIE exposed. Right now, both of them have to take any job (re: Chanel ad) that is given to them, because they certainly don’t have any jobs lined up. Whats up next for the dirty duo? Oh yea the U.S. premiere of that international flop KTS. I wonder if the LEG is going to be front and center

@ChelShit: Jolie being flawless could be the JOKE OF THE CENTURY!!! I’m not Ellie, never been, FYI. Jolie has no shape in her body, just a long stick with no curves. Her face is so skinny that you can actually see her bones in her face. She has unusually huge lips that most people hate. On top of her FLAWFUL looks, comes her personality which has none. Her crazy temper and long drug use history. Husband stealing, mother’s BF stealing and all of her other nasty behavier. Thanks!

she is low-grade

FILTHY|OLD|CUNT|WHORE|ANISTON @ 10/30/2012 at 7:01 pm

well let’s see i buy the man
i buy the ring
now all i need to do is buy the baby to make me feel accomplished

JA dress with her tiits hanging out…screams LOOK AT ME PLEASE!!!!
I know I’ve done crapppy movies for the last 6 yrs,but pls let me stay in the circle,let me get a pic with Drew a REAL A-lister,so all my mini-van fans still think I’m great with a paid for BF.
It’s time to put them away Jen!

Mr Jennifer Aniston @ 10/30/2012 at 10:23 pm

Too much testosterone from Jenipoo. Why is she always wrapping her legs and arms around women she meet? Looks like she is longing, lol.

I guess JA can’t afford that travelling hairdresser now she has Squiggy to support. Because her hair looks awful. Dirty-blond,always the same-Lets get the girls out so no-one will look at my ugly mug!

JENtheSportFuk @ 10/30/2012 at 10:26 pm

Yup, Jennifer is cheap. Look at the hooker, what a shame, no imagination, just hang her saggy breasts out. No wonder she gets used, she has no self respect. I bet you she lures the sex offenders on parole outside her car and house. I hope they get her, she deserves it.

@Ann: If Angie & Brad went to lots of openings of envelopes,just to be “SEEN” You Hens would be cluckiny away “Why are’nt they home with there SIX kid” & you know you would.
When you have kids events like this are for people who need to be seen for some reason and you have absolutely NO interest in going.esp when your life is so full of REAL stuff instead of HW BS!!!!!!

This psychic made her predictions today Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hoping For The Best But…..Brad Pitt and Angelina Edition

There seems to be some discord going on here in Brad Pitt and Angelina’s relationship. All I can say for now is that there are a whole lot of secrets and lies about their relationship. I feel like one of them want to live a more care free life and be less of the family “man” or “woman”. While the other wants to tend and be at home. I wonder which ones which? hehe. Anyway, Brad’s and Angelina’s relationship is definitely not in a good place right now.They are fighting. They are suspicious of each other and rightfully so..

We should see this laying out within the next two weeks

I believe Jennifer wore this dress to distract from the fact that she is pregnant and starting to show.

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 10/31/2012 at 7:41 pm

This thread dated the 28th of October
130 post
Angeline Jolie last post dated the 28th of October
824 post
MHUAHAHAHAHA …

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 10/31/2012 at 7:44 pm

@Gun:
If that face is Glowing, Iggy Pop is miss Universe …. LOL…

@Wow:

Can you hens just face the facts that this middle aged wh ore isnt going to have a baby. You do realize she could have an adult child? Every thread one you hens starts beating yourself off with the thought that this perimenopausal hags eggs are still viable and starts crowing, omagod shes a pregnant. Bit.ch dont want a baby and neither does her bought shrimp. Do you really think a man is going to leave a woman in her thirties and hook up with one in her mid forties, if he really wanted to be a father? Get a grip hen.

It gonna be fun this november with this Cinematheque Award event and also an ad for living proof

Once again Jen is gonna see some of her friends like Shirley MacLaine, Robert Downey Jr, Judd Apatow, Brad Grey, and Owen Wilson

I love my sweet Jenny pie:D

@ChelSHIIT HOndler: That would be because jolie fans are never resting crazy creeps like zombies. :)

I wonder when the happy and beautiful couple are getting married? hope its soon!

Love you Jen!

Where’s JL?? I know our opinions here differ, but just wanted to be sure you’re ok?? Hopefully, no ill effects from Hurricane Sandy. Just checking.

@Kikicohen:

I hope JL ok . I miss her comments too

Jen looks happy :) great to see these photos!

In a new press release for the St. Jude Thanks & Giving campaign (commercial spots will be unveiled on November 16th), Jennifer gave the following quote:

“I love being a part of the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign. It’s a great way for me to help give families the hope and strength they need to help their children fight the battle for their lives” said Jennifer Aniston. “It was so much fun being with my new friends Mae and Bailey to film our commercial this year. These children are such an inspiration to me.”

JENNIFER ANISTON: The actress ventures into Jennifer Lopez territory with this, low, low, low cut silk gown! Tom Ford dressed both Jen and fiancé Justin Theroux for the night. She completed the outfit with a Tom Ford clutch and satin black shoes with crystal heels. Gorgeous couple!

Sweet, Drew and Justin were together in Charlie’s Angels and Jen and Drew are friends! Happiness to all!!!!!!!!!!!

Ssshhii_baby @ 11/02/2012 at 4:38 pm

@Kikicohen: don’t be fooled. JL never left. Just LOSER is here with a different name. JL=Ann=GunHO= desperate MORONISTON

Ssshhii_baby @ 11/02/2012 at 4:52 pm

JL=Ann=Andy=Gun=all proven to be the same mental patient posting under multiple names talking to its multiple personalities! 2 mental patiens who post as the Hairness biggest supporter…JUST LOSER & Schizo Jilly…Jilly is another one w/multiple names…the infamous Evil Ellie…

Ssshhii_baby @ 11/02/2012 at 4:54 pm

correction: mental patient#1 Just LOSER mental patient #2 Schizo Jilly..

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 11/02/2012 at 10:03 pm

Chinnochio fans are indeed Schizo… You only need to see at the JPs Threads to realised how sick and Evils they are… day and esSpecially after midnight whaaaoooo …. and if you want to make your skin crawls.. Go check on FF… mental ward with Pyschos problems overload.. LOL..
Are you the Elly who wishes for a plane crash… Miscarriages … Death… On the JPs? How’s your daughter the one from Nam, Elly…
Your Chinnochio are happy now with her bought Phinnochio … They are the best couple EVER…. SO Let it go people… But you can’t… can’t you…. Bcos the JPs OWN YOUR ASSSes….

no fake nipps? @ 11/04/2012 at 1:10 am

just wondering. why is her nipps not showing when she is clearly not wearing bra but when she does just wear t-shirts/regular clothes her nipps are showing. so, is it really true she wears those fake nipps???

Ms Piggy & Kermit @ 11/04/2012 at 4:35 am

Every time I see this Jen Aniston she looks like Miss Piggy and her balding boyfriend looks like Kermit the Frog!!! OMG! She tries to look it but poor thing her chin and 2nd nose with small eyes are meant for a puppet.

Ugly Jennifer @ 11/04/2012 at 4:42 am

Cheap, no elegance or beauty here. Jennifer with her massive chin and saggy breast will always be trash.

Ugly Jennifer @ 11/04/2012 at 4:45 am

HOMEWRECKER!!!! Justin was so happy with Heidi. Now he is greasy and trying hard to be Mr Jennifer Aniston.

JENNIFER U R A SLUT1 @ 11/04/2012 at 4:49 am

Stylist guru, Tim Gunn, says of Jennifer and her style….SHE IS DESPERATE! lol..

@ChelSHIIT HOndler:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please I am not Jilly…I am ellie’ and don’t forget it…