Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Release Date Revealed!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Release Date Revealed!

Gerard Butler flashes a smile while heading into The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Monday (October 29) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actor was spotted chatting and signing autographs for fans on his way into the show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Despite the impending hurricane, the show decided to tape and Gerard braved the weather to appear.

It was recently announced that Gerard‘s upcoming film Olympus Has Fallen has been given a release date for April 5, 2013! We’re so excited!

gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 01
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 02
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 03
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 04
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 05
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 06
gerard butler olympus has fallen release date pushed up 07

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

@JMO: OMG! You poor deluded one! Gerard out helping hurricane unfortunates. Please honey. He loves any hype as long as he’s not inconvenienced. Wonder which fire station he signed up with as a volunteer. lol. That’s rich. No, I suspect Gerard is happily being cared for somewhere….

HappyHalloween @ 10/30/2012 at 6:16 pm

@DocP:

Thank you for proving my point.

@Doubtful:
Well, too bad for him he doesn’t have neither youth nor looks anymore, and yet he desperately clings to a young model almost 20 years younger than him. He is nothing but a sad and pathetic middle aged man. Does he really believe that the young woman he calls his gf would’ve dated or even been interested in him if he worked at, let’s say McDonalds?? ROFL…

Not so sure anyone here HATES Gerard. I think some here just call it like it is. For many maybe the facade was finally worn thin this past year. Wish I was wrong but I know that I am not wrong about him. As a longtime fan I reserve the right to give him shi/t. Yeah, right! Can you just see him in the thick of it, trying to help others find their way. LMAO!

@HappyHalloween:
For 29.95 you to can hide your IP and thumb down as many posters as you want. You can make them believe that your popular and their not.

HappyHalloween @ 10/30/2012 at 6:22 pm

@food 4 thought:

Great comment – LOL!!!

“Maybe he’s knocking on doors checking which clubs are open, or searching for downed models. They blow away easily, you know”

@cupcake: Glad you are ok cupcake, as well as CGE who reported earlier. Big bad storm for sure.

@HappyHalloween:
You mean that your threatened by me and some of the other posters here so you choose to attack us? We all know how small you are. You already proved that to everyone that reads your posts, oh that’s right no one rads them so you have to lash out out of frustration…… Poor little soul. I’ll say a prayer for you as I leave for my piano lessons:)

@JMO:
LOL!!! That was funny! Let’s hope he meets a REAL monster wave this time!

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 10/30/2012 at 8:02 pm

@Hello:

Thanks luv, ya all of the tunnels were flooded. My nephew and I got plane tickets out of Connecticut or else we would have had to stay until Friday. So we rented a car, but we are driving to Salem, Massachusetts to spend the night for some Halloween fun. Then a 2 hour drive to Conn tomorrow to catch our flight. Everyone stay safe! Love to all….

Maggie P.U. @ 10/30/2012 at 8:43 pm

To my compadre’ CGE!!!!!!!

Hey GF…..gutter is in a mess…… those yellow towels and blow up Gerry doll are going to need a good cleaning!!!! Hope all is well with you :) Stay safe. Keep the gutter clean for me til my knee gets better. **Hugs**

Peace.

MPU

@Maggie P.U.: Maggie, you crazy lady, how are you? Did you pass all your studies? Sorry to hear you have a sore leg, hope it’s not too bad. I just recently saw Gerry in that yellow towel, quite a look. Take care.

Totally Useless Information @ 10/30/2012 at 8:59 pm

GB is not a hero because he stayed in NYC during the storm. It’s where he lives, remember, and he is no better than his neighbors. There is no reason to think otherwise. Even so, I’m sure he’ll have a good story.

Cubfan 34 @ 10/30/2012 at 9:48 pm

He’s signed to make another soccer movie-Dynamo.

Maggie P.U. @ 10/30/2012 at 9:56 pm

@ #87, Hey Loli!!! How are ya sweetie!? No, the weekend I was to wrap up my Associates in Legal Studies (meaning turn in terms and a final) I was hit by a truck. Could not make the deadlines. That weekend went into surgery and it all began. This was back in March. I have no knee cap in my left leg. In the next few weeks I am facing a 4th, possibly a 5th reconstruction surgery. It will be ok. Keep the faith, compadre’. And btw, oh yeah, aint nothin’ like G in a yellow towel….:)

Peace.

MPU

@Cubfan 34: Couldn’t this be called “The Game of their Lives 2″? Yawn.

JJ must be on G’s payroll. Another new thread ALREADY.

I don’t think that this new project “Dinamo” will have any success! Oh! But that’s just my opinion! Good luck, Gerry!

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/30/2012 at 10:18 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Hey Maggie! Nice to see you here. I’m sorry to hear about your accident and I hope your surgeries go well and your knee is as good as new. You always sound so positive. With all that you’re going through I hate to whine about my downed trees, lack of electricity and internet and crap/py cell service so I won’t. It’s been more difficult to see the devastation around me but I know everyone on the east coast will repair and rebuild. It’ll be slow but it will get done. I will get to the towels and gutter as soon as I can. Be well friend and good luck to you. Please check in when you can and let us know how it’s all going.

Hello to you Lolita and all the rest of the JJer’s. So GB stayed in NYC huh? Well he wanted to attend those Halloween parties over the weekend and then he probably couldn’t leave the city by the time he woke up on Sunday afternoon. LOL

Have a great night everyone!

@;):
I’m not a big fan of G’s film choices lately and I’m not a sports person, but I have to say this film sounds really, really good. I hope they get a good director on board because this sounds like a story worth telling.

Maggie P.U. @ 10/30/2012 at 11:03 pm

@95…CGE. No, my friend it is you who has it rough. It all will be ok. Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. And you will be amazed of how people will come together and help each other out. Situations like a War or severe storms brings the good samaritan out in us all. I remember the Joplin MO twister….people from out of State came in to help out. Strength and courage will enhance the faith. I am praying for all those involved. :). Good Luck and stay safe.

Peace.

MPU

@Totally Useless Information: Where he lives? Come on, he spend maybe a month or two in ny? He lives in LA and on the movie set. He is not a New Yorker. So what if he has a apartment.

Gerards apartment in Chelsea)

God Bless yoou all! @ 10/31/2012 at 4:25 pm

“Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.” – Colossians 4:2

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All