Vanessa Hudgens: Hiking with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Hiking with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens enjoys a sunny afternoon hike on Monday (October 29) at Wilacre Park in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her sister Stella, and the pair hit the gym together after their hike.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa and Stella were spotted hitting the gym together for a Sunday work out.

The sisters enjoyed a spooky weekend by spending some quality time with their pal Ashley Tisdale at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.

25+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens hiking with Stella

vanessa hudgens hiking with stella 23
vanessa hudgens hiking with stella 24
vanessa hudgens hiking with stella 25
vanessa hudgens hiking with stella 26
vanessa hudgens hiking with stella 27

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

Haha was wondering who Sandy was, then it struck me like a hurricane. Wow, guess there’s nothing like the gusty winds to feed your adrenaline rush. Even Joe Jonas got a pic of him hanging onto a lamppost for dear life. Just hope Sandy diverts away from the populated areas.

Suck Something , what , what took me so long ? do you know we live in two different time zones with 10/12 hr time difference . i was probably asleep or having dinner when the post came in .

Btw , what’s gonna happen to east coast ? hurricane ? well , last night we got one too . People were evacuated .luckily it went away .but we are awaiting soon .

@jj A FAMEWHO.RE NEVER STOPS. I WILL NEVER STOP. I AM A FAMEWHO.RE AND I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING.

Haters Suck! @ 10/29/2012 at 9:12 pm

@boji
Too late it’s already hit lots of populated areas and has started to flood cities along the east cost.

Oh dearie me, the Efron fans are here to wish us well. Welcome me lovelies. Your negative comments are like water off a duck’s back. Just take a deep breath close your eyes and think happy thoughts and it will reflect upon all that is around you.

Haters Suck! @ 10/29/2012 at 9:15 pm

@jj
Trying what? People keep saying that to others what the hell ones that even mean. You need to stop trying, you need to stop trying. Makes 0 sence. And does Vanessa honestly look pudgie to you, oh I forgot you’re a gayfron monkey meaning no class or respect.

Is the weather like this every year in october? i for some reason don’t remember having bad weather like this late last year. maybe its just me.

why would she care if a hurricane is coming SLL’s way ? no one bothers about their PR bfs that way .she would care if one is coming Zac’s way , that’s for sure .

@Haters Suck, yep, Vanessa is no where near pudgie and to call her thus serves no purpose nor makes any sense. She looks so petite and slender.

hmm haters suck does zac honestly look gay to you? i don’t think so. but you call him gayfron anyway.

i like calling her pudgie cause she has pudgie gene. i pretty much can asure that pudge will look pudgie in a few years.

pudgie pudgie pudgie pudgie pudgie pudgie pudgie pudgie pudgie LOL

Haters Suck! @ 10/29/2012 at 9:43 pm

@jj
Well in a few years you’ll still be a classless idiot and gayfron will still be gayfron.

I’ve often heard that she has the paps called to photograph her doing things like this. Just happens that Jared is one of the few sites dumb enough to actually post the pics. Oh wait he does it because Vanessa is a “top celeb” here. Which is based on comment numbers… So the only way you guys can keep seeing these precious pictures is to create seven different identities and leave these comments right?

@jj for an adult male, you sure don’t act like an adult or a male for the matter. I’m suspicious here.

@haters suck! At least he’s got a few more years. You my dear are already there.

@Boji same can be said for haters suck!

@haters suck same for you dude. not in a few years but forever you will be a no lifer while you will be pumping pudgie on this site like theres no tomorrow.

and ofcaurse pudgie will be pudgie

Haters Suck! @ 10/29/2012 at 9:54 pm

And here come A and the tisdale fans. Well A you don’t know if Vanessa calls the paps you have no idea you don’t have access to her call records. But I know and there’s no debating this your idol tweets where’s she’s going for the paps to follow her and makes sure she give them pics to post as well

Haters Suck! @ 10/29/2012 at 9:56 pm

@jj
$hit you comment more than i do so whos doing the “pumping” here.?

@a i was going to say the same thing. @boji your dear friend certainly don’t sound like a guy to me. the dude is either gay or just don’t know it yet.
suck something need take his head out of his a.ss go outside and discover himself and should think of doing something worthy. like getting a job and having a life.

suck something seriously dude i didn’t come to pudgies thread in two days now. and you have been here forever. everyday every minute. thats what you call pumping.

@haters suck! Ashley tweets WHAT she’s doing not the specific location where she’s at. No, I don’t have Vanessa’s call records. (Btw, she’d most likely have her ‘people’ alert the media, not do it personally.) But I have seen rumors several different times that she calls the paps to get photographed. Makes me wonder why she doesn’t just tweet but I guess she wouldn’t want to look bad when she’s unable to get half the number of followers Ashley has.

Haters Suck! @ 10/29/2012 at 10:03 pm

@jj
I do have a job that I enjoy quite nicely thank you very much and still in school. I’m on this thing called a vacation maybe you’ve heard of it. I was supposed to head to the east cost to new york. Yeah obviously plans change and I’m stuck home.

I forgot Austin is still in NY. Stella tweeted him to be safe. I’m sure Vanessa’s worried. Are you ok, maria?

she looks so cute

Haters Suck! @ 10/29/2012 at 10:08 pm

@A
Yeah tweeting things like “going to the gym” when you go to the same gym isn’t specific at all.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All