Halle Berry & Nahla: Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch Pair!

Halle Berry & Nahla: Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch Pair!

Halle Berry hits Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch with her adorable daughter Nahla on Tuesday (October 30) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the 46-year-old actress was cute and casual while out and about in L.A.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

On the same day, Halle appeared on Chelsea Lately to talk about reincarnation in Cloud Atlas. Check out the clip below!

On Thursday, Halle will discuss movies, family, and beauty on her Wendy Williams Show appearance.

Earlier in the week, Nahla enjoyed herself at Giggles N’ Hugs with her dad, Gabriel.

Halle Berry – Chelsea Lately

FYI: Halle is wearing a Lindsay Jackson dress on Chelsea Lately.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry spending time with Nahla at the pumpkin patch…

halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 01
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 02
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 03
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 04
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 05
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 06
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 07
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 08
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 09
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 10
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 11
halle berry nahla pumpkin patch pair 12

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jared_Fan @ 10/30/2012 at 8:03 pm

Ha-Ha-Ha, I barely recognized little Nahla

So let me get this straight, Halle wants to take her daughter to France and away from her own father to escape the paps and protect her right?

But here she is taking her willingly to the most pap filled place in LA right now! All celebs know this particular pumpkin patch is full of paps, it is the Ivy of patches. What a hypocrite!

@ Jill23, Halle is cray cray and a liar. She will use the press when she wants to. Don’t forget to see Cloud Atlas in theatres now!

i dislike that *****!!!!

@Carrie: uhm you don’t know her.just focus on the movies and not her personal life its never that serious

Diliana von Bork @ 10/30/2012 at 9:47 pm

I can’t believe it! I saw the pic and then I read the headline… I thought.. THAT Pumpkin Patch? Now she wants to pose for the paps too? I don’t know why children want to go there, it looks sooo boring.
“All celebs know this particular pumpkin patch is full of paps”… Not only the celebs, WE know about it too.
Are you desperate, Halle Berry? I can understand people like Alessandra Ambrosio going there (more than one time), but you?

@Carrie: you’re weird making comments like that about someone you don’t know.

just as James replied I cant believe that a stay at home mom able to profit $8230 in four weeks on the internet. have you read this(Click on menu Home more information)

Greenieweenie @ 10/30/2012 at 10:02 pm

She bugs me. She always talks about how her mother helped her see herself as the world would–as black. Yay for her. That generation is gone. She’s so into her daughter being black and it’s like, why don’t you let your kid figure it out for herself? She also said she believes in the “one drop” theory…the most racist BS ever propagated against biracial ppl. She just irritates me to no end. She needs to get over her blackness. Your race isn’t the most interesting thing about you–never was, never will be.

She’s going to be drop dead gorgeous when she gets older.

an opinion @ 10/30/2012 at 10:15 pm

@Jill23: This is the 3rd time Halle has taken her daughter to this punpkin patch. Jared has posted all 3 trips. She wants the attention for that weird movie I guess.

when halle berry started talking about her daughter on chelsea lately i just didn’t buy it – it felt so forced and awkward & now she’s pimping her kid out @ that stupid pumpkin patch where paparazzi seem to be camping out. How can she (or any celebrity) be OK with their child being photographed by s&x offenders (which a lot of them are). I don’t get it, but whatever keeps them ‘famous’ i guess

But side note: that kids Halloween costume is cool. Kind of wish we did Halloween in Sydney!

How do you know I don’t know her? Hmmm?

Of course cyber ugly stalkers know best what is good for Halle’s daughter.

Miss Jones @ 10/31/2012 at 12:31 am

She clearly went there for a photo op !!! For someone who claims that paparazzi are a constant issue she goes and parade her daughter with her fancy make-up at the one place where all celebs know they will have their pictures taken. Such a hypocrite it’s unbelievable !!!!!!

I’m not a Halle fan but some of you guys even scare me and creep ME out with your angry comments, sheesh, I can feel your anger all the way here. Calm down, none of us know her.

@W: no one gives a sh*t about her-we’re concerned for her kid.. and this is a gossip blog.. people are leaving their opinions.. dont like it dont read.. that easy

that women needed to stop being so full of herself and grow, It is not about her it is what good for Nahla

That’s creepy…stay away from her child. I hope Halle has good security guards because you guys sound like peddos with your faux concern.

@blah: @Mixup: That’s even creepier imo. “We don’t care about her, we care about her kid”. That’s just creepy…stay away from her child. You sound like p*dd*s with your faux concern. I hope Halle has good security guards because you sound seriously dangerous.

To W: You are mistaken saying we don’t know her. I don’t know you and you don’t me, it is a fact. But we definitely know her, due to numerous magazines, interviews, photos, and so on and so forth. I am making my opinion about her on what she is saying or doing and I am entitled to it.
This woman screwed up her relationships with the whites and blacks, her fans pool is diminishing…no surprise why the movie is down.

justsaying @ 10/31/2012 at 2:21 pm

@W you are one very sick person and you needed to stay off just jared because you are going to put ideas in some real sick person head and if any thing happen to Nahla GOD FORBID it will be your responsible for it. what you said about these two people is just so sick

W are YOU for real? we are talking about halle saying the PAPS is taking picture of Nahla yet she go to where their take picture of child. are you halle ugly man who don’t know english? JUST SHUTUP!!!!!

Nothing But Love @ 10/31/2012 at 2:57 pm