Reese Witherspoon: Hal's Bar & Grill Gal!

Reese Witherspoon: Hal's Bar & Grill Gal!

Reese Witherspoon rocks leggings and boots while shopping on Tuesday (October 30) in Brentwood, Calif.

Later in the day, the 36-year-old actress dropped by Hal’s Bar & Grill for a bite to eat before heading home.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

The day before, Reese was spotted driving her baby boy Tennessee, whose face was covered by a powder blue blanket, to the doctor’s office for a check-up.

Over the weekend, Reese was seen spending time with her cute son Deacon at his soccer game.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon shopping and eating in Brentwood…

reese witherspoon hals bar and grille gal 01
reese witherspoon hals bar and grille gal 10
reese witherspoon hals bar and grille gal 11
reese witherspoon hals bar and grille gal 12
reese witherspoon hals bar and grille gal 13

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

That looks like the sweater I bought from J.Crew… I love Reese’s style! She’s so fab!!!

Reese is looking amazing so soon , especially after her third! Most impressive. She has a wonderful family and must be so happy.

Pattycake @ 10/30/2012 at 9:47 pm

Looking well rested, Reese, unlike the nanny we saw lugging the baby carrier yesterday. SHE looked ready to drop.

Mommie Dearest @ 10/30/2012 at 9:50 pm

She suffocated the baby under the blanket because she sold the baby pictures and didn’t want to screw up her exclusive deal.

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

No Happy Pills Today @ 10/30/2012 at 10:15 pm

She went from grinning like a fool for two weeks to skull face.

A Real Mom @ 10/30/2012 at 10:34 pm

NO amount of $$$$ in this world would I pay someone else to be the mom that she clearly isn’t. NO AMOUNT!!!!!! She is pathetic and whoever the father is is just as self centered narcissistic phony as she is! Disgusting!

Votes are IN! @ 10/30/2012 at 10:39 pm

Reese
GET YOUR FUGLY A** HOME TO THAT KID AND STOP BEING A SELF CENTERED BEOTCH!
The Majority have spoken!

I never understood how celebrities are seen out and about days if not weeks after giving birth WITHOUT the baby. I have 2 little girls and I was attached at the hip to both of them for months before i went out galavanting. Perhaps they are only out for an hour or so, but you’d never see me without my baby.

Oh yes, Reese. Doesn’t she belong to the 1%?
I want her to support our president Barack Obama and tax herself at 75%.
Support at: http://reoa.net/rev-up.html

Fire In The Hole @ 10/30/2012 at 11:19 pm

Yeah! Tax her funky butt and maybe that will keep her at home with her kid!

Surprise! More Reese pix @ 10/31/2012 at 6:50 am

Doesn’t she have food at her house? She seems to crave attention like when Brit Brit would go out every day and have the paparazzi follow her everywhere.

She looks a bit stressed of whatever kind of reason.
***
But no one can have always a good day!
***
Reese, tomorrow you will shine again…
LIKE THE MOON & THE SUN AT THE SAME TIME!
***
Thanx to god, that L.A. is not New York!
I really was worried about Reese, if she would live there!
Because of the f*ucking hurricaine “Sandy”!
***

Again……..

@Pattycake:

Too right ! The nanny clearly hasn’t had any sleep this month.