Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens is bright in a neon blue beanie while heading to a dance class on Tuesday (October 30) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her younger sis Stella for the morning workout.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Sooooo Stella and I dressed up as Vampiresss for Halloween… :)” Vanessa posted on her official site, along with a few pictures. Check them out below!

“What did you dress up/going to dress up as?? Upload your pictures below…” she added. “I’m always looking for more inspiration and ya never know, I might have one more costume up my sleeve for tomorrow.”

vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 01
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 02
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 03
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 04
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 05
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 06

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

what a who re

I love their costumes and make up. They both look gorgeous.

They look great. Love their costumes

Pretty vampire and very nice costume !

UHhhh? i haven’t seen austin lately

@sara:
he is in NY filming.

she looks so cute

the hudgens sis!

I love her costume, it is sexy, beautiful and oh so seductive!!!

@sam:
they are both gorgeous

i want to take a dance class with her! she is a really good dancer, a natural dancer.

lmao her beanie! she looks adorable hahaha i love her!

I love the sisterly bond and close relationship they both have! I cant believe Stella is already 15 / 16!!!

WHAT A SEXY VAMPIRE! raww! she is truly gorgeous.

and this is from her blog , with Stella

@sara:
Austin is working in the new CW show “The Carries Diaries”. He is in New York, that’s why Vanessa was in New York the last couple of weeks too.

@sara:
i saw a couple of on set pics, i don’t know if you are interested.

Good to see Vanessa out with her little sister, she is not so little anymore. haha

@sara: He’s still in NY filming.

What a cutie :) <3 HATERS LIKE BO, A, JJ AND THE OTHERS GONNA HATE ! GET OVER THE FACT THAT SHE IS FAMOUS, SHE DOES NOT CALL THE PAPS AND ZANESSA IS OVER !!!!!!

are you sure those 2 are not twins?

That black and white photo is an awesome picture. Props to who ever did their makeup.

Flawless sisters!

stella is so much prettier than Vanessa

They both look great and picked out some great and sexy costumes. Glad to hear that they had a good halloween and I do hope that Austin’s ok.

@e: I yhink he must be because she doesn’t look as worried as she did on the last post.

@tina:

I’m thinking that as well, and I’m also sure that if any HW stars get in trouble it would be all over the place, besides he’s there for work so the production company has to keep track on everyone and make sure that they are all right.

In one pic she looks like a slob and the other like Kristin Stewart. They are both *****

4$s

Slobs? She has gym clothes on and a knit hat. How is that slobby? No, she looks like any other girl would coming from the gym. And before we hear the ‘she calls the paps’ idiots, don’t you think she would doll up a little? Seriously.

@matia, good to know that your side of the country is relatively safe. Watched the storm on Internet and our local news.
Yawn here is an Efron Fan and don’t know what she’s doing here. Another Troll.
Frankly Vanesaa is looking fantastic. She exudes an aura of peace, serenity and calm in her self made photoshoot. Am talking abt the link to Vanessa Hudgens Official Website. And she makes a great Vampire.

My 2 Cents @ 10/30/2012 at 9:05 pm

Gorgeous girls, I love the costumes they look great. Now those are pics she posed for . The workout pics no. Those are an invasion of her privacy. So how can anyone criticize her for not being glammed up while she works out? But even then she still looks adorable.

@My 2 Cents: Thanks. i so agree. All these celeb candids, are an invasion of privacy. They prowl around everywhere in LA and surrounding neighborhoods. They know who lives where. They make boatloads of money for these pics. Why don’t people get that????? You can choose to live like a monk and stay inside the house, or live your life. Vanessa can’t help those vultures are out there. But they are not going to keep her from her favorite yoga and dance classes.

hoping we have a peaceful post today

@BOJI: Thanks, Boji! We were blessed and spared the wrath of that monster storm, that was 1000 miles wide! Did not lose power, trees, or have any damage. Not everyone was so lucky. So sad.

Didn’t you love the sister pic on Vanessa’s website? Such a beautiful picture. I am so saddened at the farce the haters have created here these days. They’ve created an environment that borders on harassment and blatant bullying. Why? Because we happen to like her? I just smell a rat, shall I say rats.

She looks awesome! Love the makeup

EVERYBODY IF @BO @A OR COMES HERE PLEASE IGNORE.

she looks so cute, i love her little face with glassesssssssssss

Ugh. She looked cute the other day in that sort of white boho dress. No she’s back to looking slobby I see. Where did she get that hat, Old Navy?

@J HI!!!!! I can still keep posting even if you ignore me…

@maria Uhm, Britney called the cops and still showed up looking sloppy. Famewhores are shamelessss.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 10:17 pm

@J
As long as there are efron and tisdale fans there will never be peace. A just threw a racial comment at Vanessa so she’s more ignorant than we thought.

@haters suck! I never made a “racial comment.” Not a racist. Anyway, I know Vanessa is taller than Ashley, so why does she look so much shorter and stumpier? Is it just the bum attire she chooses to wear that afflicts her? Ashley always looks so long and lean despite her petite stature. Hudge needs to extend those legs and she can start by ditching the flat footwear she wears everywhere she goes. Does she know heels aren’t just for the red carpet? Does she care what she looks like anymore?

*Britney called the paps. Not cops.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 10:35 pm

@j
See what I mean.
@a
Calling someone and their mother a bunch of apes is very racial. If you don’t see it you’re just a lost cause.

A is for A$$ @ 10/30/2012 at 10:36 pm

@A: GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE. You are a RACIST pig.

@sam:
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

@haters suck! Never called them “a bunch of apes.” Maria said Ashley’s mothers face and skin was aged. I said Vanessa’s mother’s face resembled an ape. Didn’t even know it was “racist.” Didn’t have to do with her race, just her facial structure. You’re a male and you called Ashley a worthless *****. That’s sexist, is it not?

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 10:43 pm

@A
Just seeing if you had a sense of humor remeber?
@A is for ass
Nice screen name I like it.

@J:
yup ignore the trollssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

@Haters suck! So if you make intentional sexist remarks it’s just humorous but if I make a remark and you decide it’s racist, I’m horrendous? Hmmm Hudgens fans logic fast at work again.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:02 pm

@A
You have no idea what word I even called her that’s why it’s in ****. I coulda said anything for all you know. I used it to prove a point to you about your and Ashley’s pal Perez. You made an intention racist remark now I and everyone else sees why you love Ashley so much and hate Vanessa.

@maria, sorry. Drove out for my appointment and came back to this. Yep, I read your account of the situation to HS.
The girls do look lovely. And Trolls will be Trolls whether they claim to be fans of other celebs, I find it ironic that they come here to complain about us pimping Vanessa and then proceed to pimp their own idol on Vanessa’s threads. It makes them look like one big joke. The nerve of it. Oh well, we will just have to continue as we always have. Nothing has changed and no amount of Trolls will deter us regulars here.
Vanessa’s spirit just shines through her pics.

@Haters Suck, she’s just baiting you for more fights. Good if you can handle it. For me it is just not worth wasting my time. She seems to feed on discord.

@haters suck! I’ll say the same thing to you I said in the last post: Do you remember again and again when I’ve said VANESSA IS PRETTY, Ashley’s just prettier??! Do you know the people I’m friends with and the guys I date???! No??!!! Well they come from different ethnic backgrounds and I don’t give a f*uck because the only one here preoccupied with race is you! YOU’RE the racist HS. You don’t have to be white to be one. You place way too much emphasis and importance on color.

It must be sad inside your head. Always alone, jerking off to Hudge threads, wishing you had a girlfriend but lacking all attributes a female finds desirable. You can start by not degrading them. And I assumed you called her a c *unt because you’d already called her every other derogatory female swear in the book and changed the letters to avoid it being starred.

@A: Are you proud of yourself? Of your racist slurs and continuous harassment?? WE HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER done this to YOU, to TIZZDALE, or ANY of her freakin’ fans on her posts. What the hell. You are such a b*tch. An ugly, obnoxious, disgusting excuse of a human being, intent on being a filthy, rude cyber bully.

HS, I have to ask you to please not respond to her. I know you mean well, and are loyal to Vanessa, but this b*tch is just not worth it.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:20 pm

@A
You’ve never called Vanessa pretty. Do all those people you associate with know you’re a racist and call colored people apes? And no I did not call Ashley the C word unlike you I have boundaries.
@maria
I bet A is proud of herself her true colors are finally coming to light. You know if we don’t respond to them they’ll respond to us and year down, start talking to themselves or each other. That’s what people filled with hatred like A do.

Love the pictures with her hair in braids.

@HS I have many times. Here’s one on the last post: “Vanessa is a pretty girl. I don’t always dig her look with the hair, makeup, and hobo clothe choices and I think Ashley’s more beautiful, but yes Vanessa is attractive as well, happy?”

And you don’t have boundaries. You said she was the biggest piece of sh!t. That’s just as bad. What are these “boundaries” exactly? They’re semantics and nothing more. It doesn’t matter what words you select, it’s the intent behind them that do, don’t you get that? I’m not a racist and if you continue to slander me by saying that I am, I’m simply not going to address it. This is the last I’m going to say on it: Your best defense is to through out heavy accusations against your opponent in order to invalidate the opposing opinion so you don’t have to formulate intelligent thought. It’s a popular debate tactic among total morons. What’s your IQ, like 84?

@maria Actually haters! started all of this with his Tisdale hate. He’s good at that. You all have been so responsive and hilarious so I’ve continued to kid, gotten you all with your panties in a wad, and taken over your Hudgens posts talking about whatever I please. And look how very cruel your words are getting. Why so serious? *Joker smile* … :)

@A how low can you go?! Taunting about jerking off is just too much. You’re well and truly sick in the head. You make the ideal stalker . You accuse us of worshipping Vanessa, ask yourself what you are doing with Ashley. There’s just no reasoning with you. Whatever intelligence you possessed or claim to possess is just wasted and don’t you revel in it. I think you should be ashamed of yourself for what you are doing here. Heaven forbid!!!

@Boji LOL, funny because a few of us were “taunting” HS about it earlier on. It’s pretty obvious that’s what he does. I’m stalker worthy but you’re not? No, I would never stalk anyone. I adore Ashley, I’ve never denied that. But I’m not actually here on her crusade. I’m here because I’m sick and bored and have been enjoying getting a handful of pompous hypocritical whackos in a Tizzie. (See what I did there?? ;) Oh and I’m very intelligent. I might be a big arrogant about it at times and you can criticize me for that if you wish but I assure you my IQ is extremely high, I test very well, and I have exceptional writing talent. I can also form an intelligent argument something HS could never do to save his life.

And Boji, Maria, HS, how does it make YOU feel to be intellectually inferior to a teenage girl? Does it make you huff and puff? How about the fact that you’ve argued with me for hundreds and hundreds of comments despite your insistence that you’re just going to ignore me. I’ve yet to see that happen. You might slip away for an hour or two, but like a moth to the flame you just can’t seem to resist coming back.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:48 pm

@A
What a backhanded compliment. U don’t like her hair, clothes, face amd think she’s an ape, bit she’s pretty. What crap is that. Is that how you justify you bigoted remarks. I said one bad thing about tisdale and you’ve destroyed every Vanessa post since then. How many more are you planning to destroy? When will you’re bigoted tirades end? You are the joker. You’re evil and cruel, you don’t care how many people you hurt and you belong in a nut house.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:51 pm

@A
I was going to ignore you. Right until you made your racial comment of Vanessa and her mother being a bunch of apes. That crossed the line and I wasn’t going to let that go.

@tina: I agree and I liked their photoshoot as well, especially the one where Stella is sitting on the rail. They both looked great there.

@haters suck! You made “one” comment? Hahahahaahahahahahahahah.

Alright. I’m not having fun anymore, because as much as I’ve enjoyed mocking it, your incessant lies and unrelenting hypocrisy are starting to make me feel genuinely frustrated at the moment. But don’t worry, I’ll be back again once I’m in a better mood and ready to stir you guys up again!

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 12:00 am

@a
Yes I made ONE comment. Everyone after that was in response to your hateful comments toward Vanessa.

Another post that looks like it will reach 200+ again! yesssss

I don’t like that kind of beanies haha

i love sister bonding.

@A intelligence misused/abuse is the worst kind. You really top them all, the Trolls ie. I don’t find you funny, amusing or intelligent for the matter. You really belong in an asylum as far as I’m concerned. You are narcissistic and your post 67 says it all. You are bored and have nothing much going on in your life apart from college and being a pest on JJ this far I can tell. I really have no patience for spoilt brats like you.

they are both very cute and i think it’s wonderful how two sisters get along so well …. most siblings don’t ….

Welcome to World War three…..
Are you guys freaking stupid?
V & her sister look great, and isn’t her look cheap,trashy all part of dressing up for halloween-like putting yourself in a different character and not being yourself?

To the people calling each other and V & A’s mums. You guys are the ones acting like primates. Your comments are seriously out of order. For people that say they dislike haters you become haters yourselfs every time you respond and personally attack the haters.

You are becoming no better than them.

Their creative the original costumes were prirates the took them and made them their own.

Well, they did throw us off. Stella was carrying Vanessa’s costume and Vanessa had Stella’s. They were papped outside the shop.

gym clothes = trashy and cheap looking? lol keep hating…

@Boji coming from someone who tried to make an argument against intelligence, that means so very little. Nope, I still maintain that it’s a positive attribute regardless if bad people sometime possess it. And if you think so little of me, and my opinion means nothing to you, why are you letting me raise your blood pressure? That’s something you need to watch at your age Boji. ;) You have no patience for spoiled brats? Someone like Vanessa who grew up in Cali, never went to a real school after the seventh grade, and was shoved into acting by her parents? ;p I’d much prefer a sweet girl born outside of Hollywood, who was discovered for her cuteness and personality rather than exploited by her parents, and still lived a normal life going to public high school and making regular friends. Vanessa herself has said she doesn’t have any non-actor friends. Sounds like a “spoiled brat” to me. As for me, I have school and work and friends and I’m doing just fine. I’ve been bored without much going on the past couple of days. Unfortunately, that happens every once in a while, and overlapping with dark rainy weather and the flu, there hasn’t been much I can do about it. But in general, no, I have a life thank you very much.

@BOJI: Yeah the did. They took those pirate costumes an made them into something different.She also said shewould have something else for tonight.

hello vanessa your still beautiful, in your holloween costume. stay as sweet as you are sweetie. always think zac, hope you will come together again. love you guys.

I wonder whether they did their own make up. If they did, then it was very well done. They both look awesome as vampires.

@ Tina, you mean she’s attending another Halloween party? Hope to see what she wore. I recall she looked so darn cute in her French maid outfit in HSM. Wouldn’t mind seeing her in something similar but I guess that costume is all too common.

@BOJI: She wrote on her blog that she is thinking of doing something different tonight. Somebody should make a movie with them as sisters.

@ Tina, Yes, it would be nice to see them in a movie as siblings. Well, it is getting late here. Got a game tomorrow morn so I shall bid thee good night for me and good morning to you. Have a great day!

Why so gorgeous BBV???

Just look how peaceful this post is. i am so happy.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 1:40 pm

@j
You and I have two very different ideas of what peaceful is.

Happy Halloween to everyone! Sounds like Vanessa will be low-key tonight. I’m getting ready for a few hundred trick-or-treaters tonight. What does everybody do on Halloween?

@J don’t be a braggart. I’ll be around, as will others.

What does everybody do on Halloween? @maria isn’t that unrelated to Vanessa’s feed, making your post unacceptable? You can’t come here to talk about Halloween or trick-or-treaters. We only care about VANESSA’s trick or treaters. Go to a Halloween website for that!

At least they went with traditional vampire attire rather than looking like sparkly volvo driving hipsters. They get props for that.

@Haters Suck!: Yeah, didn’t last long either.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 2:40 pm

@J
Told ya. As long as there are efron and tisdale fans we’ll never have peace. They can blame us, they can blame me all they want but it’s them that always starts the fights.
@maria
Hapy Halloween

@haters suck! Hate to break it to ya, but Efron and Tisdale are from the same generation as Hudgens, so we’ll be around just as long as Vanessa’s fans are. Mourn over the “peace” you’ll never have. (Ashley fans don’t have it either thanks to you and your friends.)

@Haters Suck!: I agree, HS. We don’t create havoc or hatred on anyone else’s posts. We talk on Vanessa’s, and it’s unavoidable that occasionally other names come up, and we state our opinions. At least we don’t act like morons and go running to the other posts for the sole purpose of whining and being arrogant braggarts. LOL. And man, don’t you love the things assumed about us, our private lives and now our intelligence?? LMAO. That’s rich.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 2:53 pm

@A
I posted the last few posts of tisdale from this site for you before. On my god you’re right there was so many mean comments directed at tisdale. This is sarcasm In case you didn’t know. Go to Ashley’s latest post on jjr 2 comments not one of them hateful.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 3:00 pm

@maria
No kidding. And now about Vanessa’s parents who are so evil they forced Vanessa into show business. And since Vanessa was born in California she’s a spoiled brat. Oh and she has no friends who aren’t actors. Didn’t know Laura new was an actor. What a joke

@maria First off, I KNOW you’ve been on Tisdale posts before. Haven’t you admitted to being on the biggest of her personal news articles, like her split with Scott? Either way you were there. HS was there, Boji was there, Xo was there (he/she is always there), you all were.

@HS I’m not counting JJJ. The most recent Tisdale post, YOU and your friends started sh!t. The posts before that on here were latent with hate. Go back to Ashley hanging out with Selena Gomez, you’ll see. Maybe you weren’t there that time (Though I’m guessing you were, under one of your aliases) but you’ve been there before. The difference between us is, I see it as having fun teasing YOU GUYS not your precious idol who I’m honestly indifferent to. If you go on twitter and look up tweets for Ashley or Vanessa you’ll find a ton of fan accounts for both (for the record I don’t have one). Check out Ashley fans. They’re civil. Either they like Vanessa or don’t mention her. Check out Hudge fans. 75% of them can’t stop talking about Ashley, maybe because they’re secretly obsessed with her as well, but they can’t stop talking about her. What really upsets me is when they directly mention her to tell her what sh!t they think she is because I know she sees some of that stuff when she goes to see what her fans are saying to her. Hudgens fans are an intense breed and it’s impossible to say that Zac Efron doesn’t come into the equation because regardless if you’re a Zanessa fan anymore or not, it usually seems to be the case that Vanessa fans don’t like Ashley because of him. You can claim that Vanessa fans “don’t have peace” because of Ashley and Zac fans but it’s entirely the other way around. What do you guys have, maybe five people who come around to mess with you guys. And it seems we’ve all been led here in a response to your own hate and we make it obvious we’re just trying to get you frazzled. Boo hoo, you’re such a victim. The next time you’re trolling Ashley’s posts too I’m sure you’ll still feel that way. Does her friendship with Perez Hilton personally victimize you HS? Hm? Oh, and Vanessa directly said one time that she didn’t really have any friends that weren’t in the business because she’d never gone to a real high school. Laura New I believe wants to be a singer? That’s in show business.

@Haters Suck!: Or that Samantha Droke isn’t! LMAO. It’s comical how the delusions keep coming forward. Even Bo-Bo called her out. Now that was hysterical.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 3:29 pm

@A
So are you basically gonna blame me for every hater Ashley has saying its just me under a different name? Ridiculous. And how do you know people making those comments are Vanessa fans? You said yourself everyone has trolls. And I have a twitter but it’s not a fan twitter just a plain old regular twitter and I don’t check up Ashley or Vanessa accounts. Also Vanessa has said she had to switch to home school because she was getting bullied so bad by people who are just like you.

@maria Sammy’s professional acting resume beings in 2005 or 2006 I believe, after she and Ashley had graduated high school. My guess is Ashley might have struck her interest in it but I don’t know that. Regardless, she and Ashley met at Valencia high school, with Sammy being a “regular” girl so to speak. And as for Bo, I believe she mentioned @me but her comment was an attack to both Zashley fans and as she says “Pudgie fans” so I wouldn’t be bragging about it.

@haters suck! No, but you’re an admitted Ashley hater so as far as I’m concerned you can just be the spokesperson for the group. (Aren’t you making me the representative for all Tisdale fans?)

@Haters Suck!: LMAO. We all admitted that we posted on Ashley in the past. My last one was on her birthday this year, when I actually complimented her. Hmmmm. Wow, that’s so hateful, isn’t it? Certainly I’ve never regaled the Tizzheads with delusional ideas or pushed Vanessa down their throats. And have not posted since then. Oh, and I must have missed ALL those conversations we’ve had about perfect princess, unless started by Ms. A-nnoying. Tsk-tsk, the delusions and false accusations are flying. Or can I just say bold-faced lies? Just digging her own grave. How appropriate for Halloween! Maybe she’ll dig her way to the Philippines. Oh wait. She’s too racist to live there.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 3:41 pm

@a
For the record I don’t hate anyone but terrorists, murders, rapists, and child molesters. I don’t like zac as much as I don’t like Ashley and I don’t go on his posts I haven’t been on a zac post in almost a year and a half. On all this time I’ve been on this site I’ve been on ONE Ashley post, just ONE, so sue me.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 3:45 pm

Maria
Haha yeah A wouldn’t like living among the Filipino people very much she’d be to busy calling them a bunch of apes. Like I said in all my time on this site ive been on one singe Ashley tisdale post and I guess that’s branded me for life.

@maria same as you except a lot less kids. I live in a really small town,

C@$HVILLE @ 10/31/2012 at 3:52 pm

Gross. Close your mouth and stop being such wh*res. Especially the little sis.. isn’t she like 14?

@C@$HVILLE: What are you ten? They are showing their fangs, stupid. Do you even know what the word you used means? I highly doubt it,because no way taking a picture with your sister can make you that.

kelly martineau @ 10/31/2012 at 8:10 pm

Austin can stay in Ny where he belongs. To bad he didn’t die in that hurcaine Sandy they had there. Her friends where to busy to go with her so she brought her sister to the halloween party. What ever happen to her and brittany snow?

WestWorks @ 10/31/2012 at 8:21 pm

Aside from imported hollywood media from overseas, has America even heard of halloween?? It sure doesn’t seem so.

kelly martineau @ 10/31/2012 at 8:29 pm

Austin can stay in n.y. where he belongs. Nice not seening him around. Nonbady wanted to go with Vanessa to the party so she brought her sister. What ever happen to Brittany Snow and V?

@WestWorks: ???? Are you serious? All of America knows and enjoys Halloween. I just had about 200 kids dressed up and trick-or-treating at my door. We were all in some kind of costume here, and where I work, my colleauges dress up as well. We always look forward to it!

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 8:40 pm

@maria
200??? That’s an impressive number.

@Haters Suck LOL HS I can refer to Maria in third person as well, so that I’m still able to argue back while I pretend I’m ignoring her.

@maria wasn’t your comment on Ashley’s birthday something very backhanded, along the lines of, “Good to see she was appropriate this year?” And you’ve commented on Ashley posts, no I comment on Vanessa posts. Nothing’s different about us except the timing and the fact that I would never have known to come to a Hudge post if you all hadn’t led me directly there.

@haters suck! There you go with your pathological lies again. I know of at least three Tisdale posts you’ve made it to, thank you.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 11:18 pm

@A
No it was only ONE!!! But even if it was 3 (not) my gosh that’s so many please. You’re one to talk about backhanded compliments. “I don’t like Vanessa’s, hair, clothes, face, body, plus she’s an ape, but she’s pretty”. I’d call that the ultimate backhanded complement.

@haters suck! Was not. And I know you’ve been to more but I know that 3 were for definite. I think Vanessa’s pretty, I just think Ashley is prettier. And I’ve given the reasons why.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 11:35 pm

@A
Whatever. I know how many I’ve been on. And don’t see how you don’t think that’s a backhanded compliment. You seriously must be blind.

@Haters suck! You do, but you choose to lie about it anyway. I think it’s more of a concession to you guys. Yes, Ashley’s the prettiest, but I will admit I think Vanessa is pretty too.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 11:58 pm

@A
It’s more like you’re pulling things out your ass. If you want to justify the way you “compliment” Vanessa that’s your decision but I think it’s a load of crap.

@haters suck! Lol, why do I need to “compliment” Vanessa for anyway? For you? Hahahah right because you compliment Ashley all the time.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:09 am

@A
Right I’ve made my point on Ashley very clear. You are all over the place. You don’t hate Vanessa but you love to trash her. You give Vanessa backhanded compliments. I think you’re no better than u say I am. Your just a hater in sheeps clothing.

When Vanessa smirks she looks smug and arrogant. Even when Ashley has her lips pursed she looks warm and sweet. She has a beautiful soul that shines through her eyes. Look in Vanessa’s eyes. She’s vapid.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:20 am

@A
Riiight Vanessa smirks she’s a spoiled brat who is just plain arrogant and smug, you can see Ashley has a beautiful soul through her eyes while Vanessa has no soul. This is the biggest load of $hit I’ve ever heard. I mean give me a effing break.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:28 am

Smug smirk what’s the difference. I think Vanessa has a beautiful smile didn’t even look at the URL of Ashley cause I could give a $hit about her.

@haters suck! well it’s much more beautiful than the one of Vanessa. You can just tell when you look at them. Both beautiful on the outside, one beautiful on the inside as well.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:34 am

@A
Well Vanessa’s beautiful on the outside and inside as recently she’s been recognized for her charitable causes such as her devotion to the make a wish foundation, stand up for cancer, Alzheimer’s, breast cancer among charities. But you’re right she’s such a spoiled brat and arrogant.

@haters suck! Ashley is the spokesperson for project pink, a charity for breast cancer. She even got to do an adorable psa for it, but I guess V isn’t famous enough to land something like that.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:41 am

@A
Vanessa was just At an event for breast cancer. But whatever I guess Vanessa doesn’t care.

Ashley’s Halloween costume is sexier than Vanessa’s.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:49 am

@A
Don’t know what Ashley’s costume is and again don’t care.

It’s Batman and it’s hot. Maybe Vanessa’s would be better if she actually had boobs. And long legs. But she has neither. Another reason she should be jealous of Ashley ;)

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:02 am

@A
LOLOLOLOLO!!!!! Now Vanessa is jealous of Ashley. Omg this is becoming too funny. Did I ask what Ashley costume was? No cause I don’t give a $hit

@haters suck! Vanessa fans are all jealous of Ashley on Vanessa’s behalf. She’s a gorgeous batman and her costume is actually what it’s supposed to be. Vanessa is a vampire pirate. And doesn’t know that you should only wear a s!utty Halloween costume if you have the curves to fill it out. And long legs like Ashley and not Vanessa’s stubby knotty legs.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:13 am

@A
Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. Vanessa’s worn two different a ghost pirate and than a vampire she matches with her best friend Laura new. Why would you post a link I’m not even gonna bother to look at.

Only because you don’t want to have to see her upstage Vanessa. ;)

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:23 am

@A
No I’m gonna say this in all caps so maybe you’ll understand me. I. DON’T. GIVE. A. $HIT. ABOUT. ASHLEY. Do you understand the words I’m putting on this post?

But you obviously do or you never would have gone to a single one of her posts. If you hate someone, you care about them. She just gets under your skin doesn’t she? ;)

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:29 am

@A
Again believe whatever helps you sleep at night. I haven’t been on the ONE Ashley post in over a year. So if you hate someone that means you actually love them. Ok than. Btw how many Vanessa posts have you been on now.

Everyone should ignore @haters suck! she’s hypocrite, liar, and makes herself look like a dumbass. just sit back and laugh at the retarded **** she coughs up daily.

@haters suck! Uhm dear. You were just on an Ashley and Vanessa post the other day. And you commented on how much you can’t stand her. And no, hating someone doesn’t mean you love them but hate is a passionate emotion, therefor, you care about them.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:36 am

@A
I was on a Ashley and VANESSA post, Vanessa being the key person i was there for. there was only one pic of Ashley on that post anyway. Don’t know what I gotta do to make you realize I could give a rats crap about Ashley.

@HS yet the first comment you made was about Ashley. If you were indifferent to her you wouldn’t care. But you’re not. She makes you angryyyy. And it’s because she outshines V! :p

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:48 am

@A
No it’s because she’s a disloyal unsupportive b!tch. But whatever it seems everything everyone does no matter what it is, is just a sign to you that everyone loves Ashley. Freaking crazy.

@Haters Suck! blah, blah, blah. Do you ever think before you post on here?! And your username, hatersucks, is kinda funny & hypocritical since you hate on like anyone who isn’t Vanessa! LOLOL.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:59 am

@A
Do you ever think before you do anything? Not true i like lots of people. For instance I’m a sports nut i like all the players on my favorite teams. Oh and I like my family and my friends and all kinds of people.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 2:00 am

Or Wendy. A Wendy whatever.

@HS sorry to disappoint you, but we’re not the same person. Should I start saying you, Boji, and Maria are all the same person?

@Wendy, You said on the other post that Vanessa got hacked again. Did she have another set of pictures leaked??

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 2:09 am

@A
I messed up. It was instinct I thought it was just me and you in here. And we don’t know if Vanessa was hacked or not. There’s just of pic of austin giving Vanessa a kiss on the cheek while she was in NYC. I’m not even sure if it’s real. I don’t know where it came from people some people say it was taken from Vanessa’s private instagram account but nobody seems to know.

@Haters Suck! That totally isn’t what I meant. Point is that you hate on celebs you don’t even know personally. You ASSUME things about anyone who you think is a “bad friend” or whateverr to Vanessa.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 2:23 am

@wendy
And you don’t hate Vanessa without knowing her personally? Who’s the hypocrite again?

Haters Suck! LMAO. Where was I hating on Vanessa at?! I Never hated on her ;)

Haters Suck! And you’re still the hypocrite here, that’s never going to changed. That’s for sure. Lol.

No Ass, it’s just a picture of HER bf kissing her on the jaw. Not obscene just private, unlike some she doesn’t have the need to self promote.

Love it, comparing what was bought and paid for with something natural. I’ll stick with natural.

@tina: Exactly! There really is no comparison. I find it hysterical that someone brags about fake boobs, stick legs, and a smirk. Outshining? LMAO. Ridiculous. Oh, and then we have Vanessa is not beautiful on the inside. I’d love to know how she determines that. Hmmmm. Vanessa has worked with charities for years, has the same friends who adore her, has costars who rave about her, is honored for her charity work, flew to see a dying child, loves animals, and supports EVERYONE close to her by attending their big events. That’s a few. If that’s not a beautiful person inside, then I don’t know who is. And I don’t want to hear a load of crap about how the other is too. THIS is about Vanessa and some dim-wit saying she’s not beautiful on the inside.

kelly martineau @ 11/01/2012 at 7:03 am

Austin can stay in n.y. ITs nice not seening him around, Nice V is spending time with her sister. Guess no on else wanted to be with her that day. What happen to Brittany Snow don’t see her with V anymore.
Both of them look good!!!!!!!

@haters suck! And you don’t judge Ashley without knowing her personality?? Once again, YOU’RE the hypocrite. Now I’m sure you’re going to say something about how you can tell who Ashley is by the way she supports Vanessa blah blah blah but that we don’t know who Vanessa is because we’ve never met her.

@maria sorry, but Ashley has the hotter bod, hands down. Her legs did use to be very skinny, but she’s said herself now that she was too thin back then and realized that it’s much more beautiful to be curvy and toned. Now that she’s put on a little weight and she’s really fit, she looks amazing. Her legs are still long and lean, but they’re certainly not stick legs. And she has a naturally curvy body now. No boob job. When you look at pictures trying to compare “before and after” you’ll see it’s obvious that they choose pictures of her at her thinnest because her collar bone, her shoulder blades, they’re all poking out much more prominently. The breasts are one of the first places females both gain and lose weight in case you didn’t know. She went from like a b cup to a c cup. No fake boobs. And even if they were, she’d still look better, because it’s better to have them at all than to have Vanessa’s skimpy a cups.

@maria oh, and I’m betting Ashley’s the type to shave too. ;p

Only an fool would believe you could just gain weight in your beast. No it maybe the first place a pregeant women gains weight but not normal women. Normal breasts have cleavage they don’t sit on opposite sides with a big gap between them.

@tina No sweetheart, that’s a fact. Look it up. It’s one of the first places a girl looses fat when she looses weight and one of the first places she gains it when she puts on a little. And you have cleavage depending on the type of bra you’re wearing. When you don’t have one on, do your breasts just squeeze together naturally? That’s a strange phenomenon. I know mine don’t. Sorry, but I can spot silicone in an instant, and I never even thought anything about Ashley’s chest until I heard these accusations from Hudge fans. (Ps: If she’d gotten a boob job, paps would have caught her leaving the place like they did with her nose.)

@maria oh an I’m not bragging about a smirk. Hudgens is the one who smirks all the time. She thinks a lot of herself. Ashley makes a similar face and it come off looking sweet and demure. Says a lot about their personalities in my opinion.

There no one blinder than he who won’t see. Suddenly God looked down from heaven and said’oh I forgot to give Ashley breasts, let me give her an unnatural looking pair.’ Just like he gave her a new nose. And no, I who have had breasts since age 12 can tell you if you have on a tight top without a bra your beast don’t go their separate ways.

@tina no, “suddenly” Ashley gained fifteen pounds and her breasts got a little rounder and fuller. And I know she had rhinoplasty, everyone does. And in proportion to my frame, I have a fuller chest. If I wear certain tight tops without a bra, yes, I have cleavage. But when I wear bikinis and certain other tops, I don’t, and it’s not because I’m flat chested. Never had a boob job. Oh, and my weight has fluctuated up and down about a ten pound range in the past from things like not eating from stress or not working out from lack of time, etc. When I’m very thin I can notice my breasts don’t look quite as full as when I’m a bit curvier.

I humored you and looked it up. Answer: stomach first, then thighs and arms. There is no such thing as spot gain or loss. Don’t ask me do to something when you don’t know the answer for sure because I check facts not fan fiction.

@tina Dear I’ve seen it stated on both health magazines and websites. Females gain and loose weight easily in their breasts. It makes sense since they’re really just fat tissue.

Websites? Lol

@tina Oh silly me. When you “looked it up” you must have meant on the part of the internet that’s not made up of websites… oh wait.

Bottom line is, if Ashley came forth and said she’d had a boob job, I’d believe it. (And wouldn’t care or judge her for it at all, for the record.) But I don’t think that’s the case, and I won’t be convinced from another source otherwise.

Vanessa is so cute. I want to cover her face in kisses~

And spank her:)

This is getting ridiculous! If you love Ashley so much then just stay in her posts! Why come here and stir up trouble?

@Sarha:
right?! they look so much like twins but they’re like 6 years appart i think. weird huh?!

@A: she will never ever ever ever admit it.