Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens is bright in a neon blue beanie while heading to a dance class on Tuesday (October 30) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her younger sis Stella for the morning workout.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Sooooo Stella and I dressed up as Vampiresss for Halloween… :)” Vanessa posted on her official site, along with a few pictures. Check them out below!

“What did you dress up/going to dress up as?? Upload your pictures below…” she added. “I’m always looking for more inspiration and ya never know, I might have one more costume up my sleeve for tomorrow.”

vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 01
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 02
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 03
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 04
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 05
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All

@haters suck! Never called them “a bunch of apes.” Maria said Ashley’s mothers face and skin was aged. I said Vanessa’s mother’s face resembled an ape. Didn’t even know it was “racist.” Didn’t have to do with her race, just her facial structure. You’re a male and you called Ashley a worthless *****. That’s sexist, is it not?

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 10:43 pm

@A
Just seeing if you had a sense of humor remeber?
@A is for ass
Nice screen name I like it.

@J:
yup ignore the trollssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

@Haters suck! So if you make intentional sexist remarks it’s just humorous but if I make a remark and you decide it’s racist, I’m horrendous? Hmmm Hudgens fans logic fast at work again.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:02 pm

@A
You have no idea what word I even called her that’s why it’s in ****. I coulda said anything for all you know. I used it to prove a point to you about your and Ashley’s pal Perez. You made an intention racist remark now I and everyone else sees why you love Ashley so much and hate Vanessa.

@maria, sorry. Drove out for my appointment and came back to this. Yep, I read your account of the situation to HS.
The girls do look lovely. And Trolls will be Trolls whether they claim to be fans of other celebs, I find it ironic that they come here to complain about us pimping Vanessa and then proceed to pimp their own idol on Vanessa’s threads. It makes them look like one big joke. The nerve of it. Oh well, we will just have to continue as we always have. Nothing has changed and no amount of Trolls will deter us regulars here.
Vanessa’s spirit just shines through her pics.

@Haters Suck, she’s just baiting you for more fights. Good if you can handle it. For me it is just not worth wasting my time. She seems to feed on discord.

@haters suck! I’ll say the same thing to you I said in the last post: Do you remember again and again when I’ve said VANESSA IS PRETTY, Ashley’s just prettier??! Do you know the people I’m friends with and the guys I date???! No??!!! Well they come from different ethnic backgrounds and I don’t give a f*uck because the only one here preoccupied with race is you! YOU’RE the racist HS. You don’t have to be white to be one. You place way too much emphasis and importance on color.

It must be sad inside your head. Always alone, jerking off to Hudge threads, wishing you had a girlfriend but lacking all attributes a female finds desirable. You can start by not degrading them. And I assumed you called her a c *unt because you’d already called her every other derogatory female swear in the book and changed the letters to avoid it being starred.

@A: Are you proud of yourself? Of your racist slurs and continuous harassment?? WE HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER done this to YOU, to TIZZDALE, or ANY of her freakin’ fans on her posts. What the hell. You are such a b*tch. An ugly, obnoxious, disgusting excuse of a human being, intent on being a filthy, rude cyber bully.

HS, I have to ask you to please not respond to her. I know you mean well, and are loyal to Vanessa, but this b*tch is just not worth it.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:20 pm

@A
@A
You’ve never called Vanessa pretty. Do all those people you associate with know you’re a racist and call colored people apes? And no I did not call Ashley the C word unlike you I have boundaries.
@maria
I bet A is proud of herself her true colors are finally coming to light. You know if we don’t respond to them they’ll respond to us and year down, start talking to themselves or each other. That’s what people filled with hatred like A do.

Love the pictures with her hair in braids.

@HS I have many times. Here’s one on the last post: “Vanessa is a pretty girl. I don’t always dig her look with the hair, makeup, and hobo clothe choices and I think Ashley’s more beautiful, but yes Vanessa is attractive as well, happy?”

And you don’t have boundaries. You said she was the biggest piece of sh!t. That’s just as bad. What are these “boundaries” exactly? They’re semantics and nothing more. It doesn’t matter what words you select, it’s the intent behind them that do, don’t you get that? I’m not a racist and if you continue to slander me by saying that I am, I’m simply not going to address it. This is the last I’m going to say on it: Your best defense is to through out heavy accusations against your opponent in order to invalidate the opposing opinion so you don’t have to formulate intelligent thought. It’s a popular debate tactic among total morons. What’s your IQ, like 84?

@maria Actually haters! started all of this with his Tisdale hate. He’s good at that. You all have been so responsive and hilarious so I’ve continued to kid, gotten you all with your panties in a wad, and taken over your Hudgens posts talking about whatever I please. And look how very cruel your words are getting. Why so serious? *Joker smile* … :)

@A how low can you go?! Taunting about jerking off is just too much. You’re well and truly sick in the head. You make the ideal stalker . You accuse us of worshipping Vanessa, ask yourself what you are doing with Ashley. There’s just no reasoning with you. Whatever intelligence you possessed or claim to possess is just wasted and don’t you revel in it. I think you should be ashamed of yourself for what you are doing here. Heaven forbid!!!

@Boji LOL, funny because a few of us were “taunting” HS about it earlier on. It’s pretty obvious that’s what he does. I’m stalker worthy but you’re not? No, I would never stalk anyone. I adore Ashley, I’ve never denied that. But I’m not actually here on her crusade. I’m here because I’m sick and bored and have been enjoying getting a handful of pompous hypocritical whackos in a Tizzie. (See what I did there?? ;) Oh and I’m very intelligent. I might be a big arrogant about it at times and you can criticize me for that if you wish but I assure you my IQ is extremely high, I test very well, and I have exceptional writing talent. I can also form an intelligent argument something HS could never do to save his life.

And Boji, Maria, HS, how does it make YOU feel to be intellectually inferior to a teenage girl? Does it make you huff and puff? How about the fact that you’ve argued with me for hundreds and hundreds of comments despite your insistence that you’re just going to ignore me. I’ve yet to see that happen. You might slip away for an hour or two, but like a moth to the flame you just can’t seem to resist coming back.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:48 pm

@A
What a backhanded compliment. U don’t like her hair, clothes, face amd think she’s an ape, bit she’s pretty. What crap is that. Is that how you justify you bigoted remarks. I said one bad thing about tisdale and you’ve destroyed every Vanessa post since then. How many more are you planning to destroy? When will you’re bigoted tirades end? You are the joker. You’re evil and cruel, you don’t care how many people you hurt and you belong in a nut house.

Haters Suck! @ 10/30/2012 at 11:51 pm

@A
I was going to ignore you. Right until you made your racial comment of Vanessa and her mother being a bunch of apes. That crossed the line and I wasn’t going to let that go.

@tina: I agree and I liked their photoshoot as well, especially the one where Stella is sitting on the rail. They both looked great there.

@haters suck! You made “one” comment? Hahahahaahahahahahahahah.

Alright. I’m not having fun anymore, because as much as I’ve enjoyed mocking it, your incessant lies and unrelenting hypocrisy are starting to make me feel genuinely frustrated at the moment. But don’t worry, I’ll be back again once I’m in a better mood and ready to stir you guys up again!

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 12:00 am

@a
Yes I made ONE comment. Everyone after that was in response to your hateful comments toward Vanessa.

Another post that looks like it will reach 200+ again! yesssss

I don’t like that kind of beanies haha

i love sister bonding.