Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens is bright in a neon blue beanie while heading to a dance class on Tuesday (October 30) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her younger sis Stella for the morning workout.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Sooooo Stella and I dressed up as Vampiresss for Halloween… :)” Vanessa posted on her official site, along with a few pictures. Check them out below!

“What did you dress up/going to dress up as?? Upload your pictures below…” she added. “I’m always looking for more inspiration and ya never know, I might have one more costume up my sleeve for tomorrow.”

vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 01
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 02
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 03
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 04
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 05
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

@maria First off, I KNOW you’ve been on Tisdale posts before. Haven’t you admitted to being on the biggest of her personal news articles, like her split with Scott? Either way you were there. HS was there, Boji was there, Xo was there (he/she is always there), you all were.

@HS I’m not counting JJJ. The most recent Tisdale post, YOU and your friends started sh!t. The posts before that on here were latent with hate. Go back to Ashley hanging out with Selena Gomez, you’ll see. Maybe you weren’t there that time (Though I’m guessing you were, under one of your aliases) but you’ve been there before. The difference between us is, I see it as having fun teasing YOU GUYS not your precious idol who I’m honestly indifferent to. If you go on twitter and look up tweets for Ashley or Vanessa you’ll find a ton of fan accounts for both (for the record I don’t have one). Check out Ashley fans. They’re civil. Either they like Vanessa or don’t mention her. Check out Hudge fans. 75% of them can’t stop talking about Ashley, maybe because they’re secretly obsessed with her as well, but they can’t stop talking about her. What really upsets me is when they directly mention her to tell her what sh!t they think she is because I know she sees some of that stuff when she goes to see what her fans are saying to her. Hudgens fans are an intense breed and it’s impossible to say that Zac Efron doesn’t come into the equation because regardless if you’re a Zanessa fan anymore or not, it usually seems to be the case that Vanessa fans don’t like Ashley because of him. You can claim that Vanessa fans “don’t have peace” because of Ashley and Zac fans but it’s entirely the other way around. What do you guys have, maybe five people who come around to mess with you guys. And it seems we’ve all been led here in a response to your own hate and we make it obvious we’re just trying to get you frazzled. Boo hoo, you’re such a victim. The next time you’re trolling Ashley’s posts too I’m sure you’ll still feel that way. Does her friendship with Perez Hilton personally victimize you HS? Hm? Oh, and Vanessa directly said one time that she didn’t really have any friends that weren’t in the business because she’d never gone to a real high school. Laura New I believe wants to be a singer? That’s in show business.

@Haters Suck!: Or that Samantha Droke isn’t! LMAO. It’s comical how the delusions keep coming forward. Even Bo-Bo called her out. Now that was hysterical.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 3:29 pm

@A
So are you basically gonna blame me for every hater Ashley has saying its just me under a different name? Ridiculous. And how do you know people making those comments are Vanessa fans? You said yourself everyone has trolls. And I have a twitter but it’s not a fan twitter just a plain old regular twitter and I don’t check up Ashley or Vanessa accounts. Also Vanessa has said she had to switch to home school because she was getting bullied so bad by people who are just like you.

@maria Sammy’s professional acting resume beings in 2005 or 2006 I believe, after she and Ashley had graduated high school. My guess is Ashley might have struck her interest in it but I don’t know that. Regardless, she and Ashley met at Valencia high school, with Sammy being a “regular” girl so to speak. And as for Bo, I believe she mentioned @me but her comment was an attack to both Zashley fans and as she says “Pudgie fans” so I wouldn’t be bragging about it.

@haters suck! No, but you’re an admitted Ashley hater so as far as I’m concerned you can just be the spokesperson for the group. (Aren’t you making me the representative for all Tisdale fans?)

@Haters Suck!: LMAO. We all admitted that we posted on Ashley in the past. My last one was on her birthday this year, when I actually complimented her. Hmmmm. Wow, that’s so hateful, isn’t it? Certainly I’ve never regaled the Tizzheads with delusional ideas or pushed Vanessa down their throats. And have not posted since then. Oh, and I must have missed ALL those conversations we’ve had about perfect princess, unless started by Ms. A-nnoying. Tsk-tsk, the delusions and false accusations are flying. Or can I just say bold-faced lies? Just digging her own grave. How appropriate for Halloween! Maybe she’ll dig her way to the Philippines. Oh wait. She’s too racist to live there.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 3:41 pm

@a
For the record I don’t hate anyone but terrorists, murders, rapists, and child molesters. I don’t like zac as much as I don’t like Ashley and I don’t go on his posts I haven’t been on a zac post in almost a year and a half. On all this time I’ve been on this site I’ve been on ONE Ashley post, just ONE, so sue me.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 3:45 pm

Maria
Haha yeah A wouldn’t like living among the Filipino people very much she’d be to busy calling them a bunch of apes. Like I said in all my time on this site ive been on one singe Ashley tisdale post and I guess that’s branded me for life.

@maria same as you except a lot less kids. I live in a really small town,

C@$HVILLE @ 10/31/2012 at 3:52 pm

Gross. Close your mouth and stop being such wh*res. Especially the little sis.. isn’t she like 14?

@C@$HVILLE: What are you ten? They are showing their fangs, stupid. Do you even know what the word you used means? I highly doubt it,because no way taking a picture with your sister can make you that.

kelly martineau @ 10/31/2012 at 8:10 pm

Austin can stay in Ny where he belongs. To bad he didn’t die in that hurcaine Sandy they had there. Her friends where to busy to go with her so she brought her sister to the halloween party. What ever happen to her and brittany snow?

WestWorks @ 10/31/2012 at 8:21 pm

Aside from imported hollywood media from overseas, has America even heard of halloween?? It sure doesn’t seem so.

kelly martineau @ 10/31/2012 at 8:29 pm

Austin can stay in n.y. where he belongs. Nice not seening him around. Nonbady wanted to go with Vanessa to the party so she brought her sister. What ever happen to Brittany Snow and V?

@WestWorks: ???? Are you serious? All of America knows and enjoys Halloween. I just had about 200 kids dressed up and trick-or-treating at my door. We were all in some kind of costume here, and where I work, my colleauges dress up as well. We always look forward to it!

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 8:40 pm

@maria
200??? That’s an impressive number.

@Haters Suck LOL HS I can refer to Maria in third person as well, so that I’m still able to argue back while I pretend I’m ignoring her.

@maria wasn’t your comment on Ashley’s birthday something very backhanded, along the lines of, “Good to see she was appropriate this year?” And you’ve commented on Ashley posts, no I comment on Vanessa posts. Nothing’s different about us except the timing and the fact that I would never have known to come to a Hudge post if you all hadn’t led me directly there.

@haters suck! There you go with your pathological lies again. I know of at least three Tisdale posts you’ve made it to, thank you.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 11:18 pm

@A
No it was only ONE!!! But even if it was 3 (not) my gosh that’s so many please. You’re one to talk about backhanded compliments. “I don’t like Vanessa’s, hair, clothes, face, body, plus she’s an ape, but she’s pretty”. I’d call that the ultimate backhanded complement.

@haters suck! Was not. And I know you’ve been to more but I know that 3 were for definite. I think Vanessa’s pretty, I just think Ashley is prettier. And I’ve given the reasons why.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 11:35 pm

@A
Whatever. I know how many I’ve been on. And don’t see how you don’t think that’s a backhanded compliment. You seriously must be blind.

@Haters suck! You do, but you choose to lie about it anyway. I think it’s more of a concession to you guys. Yes, Ashley’s the prettiest, but I will admit I think Vanessa is pretty too.

Haters Suck! @ 10/31/2012 at 11:58 pm

@A
It’s more like you’re pulling things out your ass. If you want to justify the way you “compliment” Vanessa that’s your decision but I think it’s a load of crap.

@haters suck! Lol, why do I need to “compliment” Vanessa for anyway? For you? Hahahah right because you compliment Ashley all the time.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:09 am

@A
Right I’ve made my point on Ashley very clear. You are all over the place. You don’t hate Vanessa but you love to trash her. You give Vanessa backhanded compliments. I think you’re no better than u say I am. Your just a hater in sheeps clothing.

When Vanessa smirks she looks smug and arrogant. Even when Ashley has her lips pursed she looks warm and sweet. She has a beautiful soul that shines through her eyes. Look in Vanessa’s eyes. She’s vapid.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:20 am

@A
Riiight Vanessa smirks she’s a spoiled brat who is just plain arrogant and smug, you can see Ashley has a beautiful soul through her eyes while Vanessa has no soul. This is the biggest load of $hit I’ve ever heard. I mean give me a effing break.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All