Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Vampire Costume with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens is bright in a neon blue beanie while heading to a dance class on Tuesday (October 30) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her younger sis Stella for the morning workout.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Sooooo Stella and I dressed up as Vampiresss for Halloween… :)” Vanessa posted on her official site, along with a few pictures. Check them out below!

“What did you dress up/going to dress up as?? Upload your pictures below…” she added. “I’m always looking for more inspiration and ya never know, I might have one more costume up my sleeve for tomorrow.”

vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 01
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 02
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 03
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 04
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 05
vanessa hudgens vampiress with stella 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All
Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:28 am

Smug smirk what’s the difference. I think Vanessa has a beautiful smile didn’t even look at the URL of Ashley cause I could give a $hit about her.

@haters suck! well it’s much more beautiful than the one of Vanessa. You can just tell when you look at them. Both beautiful on the outside, one beautiful on the inside as well.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:34 am

@A
Well Vanessa’s beautiful on the outside and inside as recently she’s been recognized for her charitable causes such as her devotion to the make a wish foundation, stand up for cancer, Alzheimer’s, breast cancer among charities. But you’re right she’s such a spoiled brat and arrogant.

@haters suck! Ashley is the spokesperson for project pink, a charity for breast cancer. She even got to do an adorable psa for it, but I guess V isn’t famous enough to land something like that.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:41 am

@A
Vanessa was just At an event for breast cancer. But whatever I guess Vanessa doesn’t care.

Ashley’s Halloween costume is sexier than Vanessa’s.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 12:49 am

@A
Don’t know what Ashley’s costume is and again don’t care.

It’s Batman and it’s hot. Maybe Vanessa’s would be better if she actually had boobs. And long legs. But she has neither. Another reason she should be jealous of Ashley ;)

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:02 am

@A
LOLOLOLOLO!!!!! Now Vanessa is jealous of Ashley. Omg this is becoming too funny. Did I ask what Ashley costume was? No cause I don’t give a $hit

@haters suck! Vanessa fans are all jealous of Ashley on Vanessa’s behalf. She’s a gorgeous batman and her costume is actually what it’s supposed to be. Vanessa is a vampire pirate. And doesn’t know that you should only wear a s!utty Halloween costume if you have the curves to fill it out. And long legs like Ashley and not Vanessa’s stubby knotty legs.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:13 am

@A
Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. Vanessa’s worn two different a ghost pirate and than a vampire she matches with her best friend Laura new. Why would you post a link I’m not even gonna bother to look at.

Only because you don’t want to have to see her upstage Vanessa. ;)

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:23 am

@A
No I’m gonna say this in all caps so maybe you’ll understand me. I. DON’T. GIVE. A. $HIT. ABOUT. ASHLEY. Do you understand the words I’m putting on this post?

But you obviously do or you never would have gone to a single one of her posts. If you hate someone, you care about them. She just gets under your skin doesn’t she? ;)

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:29 am

@A
Again believe whatever helps you sleep at night. I haven’t been on the ONE Ashley post in over a year. So if you hate someone that means you actually love them. Ok than. Btw how many Vanessa posts have you been on now.

Everyone should ignore @haters suck! she’s hypocrite, liar, and makes herself look like a dumbass. just sit back and laugh at the retarded **** she coughs up daily.

@haters suck! Uhm dear. You were just on an Ashley and Vanessa post the other day. And you commented on how much you can’t stand her. And no, hating someone doesn’t mean you love them but hate is a passionate emotion, therefor, you care about them.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:36 am

@A
I was on a Ashley and VANESSA post, Vanessa being the key person i was there for. there was only one pic of Ashley on that post anyway. Don’t know what I gotta do to make you realize I could give a rats crap about Ashley.

@HS yet the first comment you made was about Ashley. If you were indifferent to her you wouldn’t care. But you’re not. She makes you angryyyy. And it’s because she outshines V! :p

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:48 am

@A
No it’s because she’s a disloyal unsupportive b!tch. But whatever it seems everything everyone does no matter what it is, is just a sign to you that everyone loves Ashley. Freaking crazy.

@Haters Suck! blah, blah, blah. Do you ever think before you post on here?! And your username, hatersucks, is kinda funny & hypocritical since you hate on like anyone who isn’t Vanessa! LOLOL.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 1:59 am

@A
Do you ever think before you do anything? Not true i like lots of people. For instance I’m a sports nut i like all the players on my favorite teams. Oh and I like my family and my friends and all kinds of people.

Haters Suck! @ 11/01/2012 at 2:00 am

Or Wendy. A Wendy whatever.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All