Ashley Greene Covers 'British GQ' December 2012

Ashley Greene Covers 'British GQ' December 2012

Ashley Greene absolutely stuns on the December 2012 cover of British GQ, on newsstands November 1.

Here’s what the 25-year-old Twilight actress shared with the mag:

On dating camera-shy guys: “When I’m dating a guy and he says, ‘I don’t want press,’ and then says, ‘Let’s go to Katana for dinner’ – I’m like, ‘Really? You don’t want to just walk down the street to some dive? You don’t want to get photographed but you want to go to a place where you know there’s paparazzi?”

On not being able to go out: “Dating is a hard, hard thing when you have this job. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my home-town boyfriend. It’s really frustrating whenever I can’t go and do something because I know it’s going to be on the internet.”

On new boyfriend rumors: “Like if I go to a friend’s house, they’ll be, ‘She’s dating him!’ It’s like, ‘Oh, am I dating my brother now? Is that what’s happening?’ Or when they write that I was with a ‘mystery man,’ and I’m like, ‘He’s gay, by the way, so it is a mystery!’”

For more on Ashley, visit GQ-Magazine.co.uk and pick up the December issue!

ashley greene covers december 2012 british gq 01
ashley greene covers december 2012 british gq 02
ashley greene covers december 2012 british gq 03

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i can’t believe i’m saying this
but i love this cover

she looks good here for the first time in a while .. Regardless this girl really thinks way too highly of herself.. No one and I mean no one is checking for her..

When Ashley refers to the guy being gay does she mean her previous BFs like Joe Jonas, Chace Crawford, Ian Somerhalder, Kellan Lutz and Reeve Carney?

@zey: Why so sure? girl has 2 million followers on twitter. Some people actually care.

I think she looks really pretty here

Ella Blue @ 10/31/2012 at 6:35 am

Ashley Greene is apparently incapable of bringing press to herself unless she’s half-dressed because this is about the 856th time I’ve seen her in some magazine in her bathing suit or unders. She also thinks she’s this HUGE star, and maybe some people do care about her, but most don’t.

She looks pretty there, no doubt. But she has done nothing that would justify her “fame”.

It’s sad when people like her get more attention than really good actors/actresses.

if you are not a twilight fan and don’t follow gossip blogs then you prob don’t know who she is, or what she has done which is minimal

1. tHANKS TO PHOTOSHOP
2. EVEN SO SHE LOOKS LIKE A CORPSE

Generic interview…… Same old answers

ashley looks great here ! she a great sense of style .

Dave Franco @ 10/31/2012 at 8:46 am

Is it just me or does this sound dumb? “Like” is her favorite word. She’s cute, but nothing special.

I never know whether to find her beautiful or not. This cover is absolutley gorgeous. I love the way she was styled. Very beautiful. But whenever I see candids of her, especially with her newly dyed red hair, I don’t think she is all too pretty.

she’s famous only because she dates every hot celebrity guy . i still can’t get what Jared Followill saw in her

Can’t wait until her 15 minutes of fame are over. She annoys me more and more with each interview. Hello, can we say stuck up?

Photo-shopped or not… That cover is kinda Wow.

Just sayin’.

I’ll read the words about the article later… :)

You should take advantage of their last minutes of fame ……. see you next year if you have so many magazine covers. Each interview is so boring she always talking about herself and her perfection.

Acting is bad and I’ve seen his movies really are so bland performances

and so we begin.... @ 10/31/2012 at 12:41 pm

It’s a shame that this pretty 25 year old woman is incapable of speaking without using the word “like” constantly. And it’s not just her, loads of young kids say it all the time. but when you’re in your twenties, I think it’s time to learn how to speak without sounding like you’re in high school. Like, you know? Very pretty picture though, but I still don’t know who she is…

She looks really good on the cover. However, you can always tell by reading her interviews that she thinks she’s way more famous than what she really is and seems to be rather full of herself.

@and so we begin @ 10/31/2012 at 11:09 pm

I think we can blame the Kardashians and Paris Hiltons of the world for that. You know what’s worse than “like”? The girls who think it’s cool to talk in monotone! ugh! They sound like they have a speech impediment

Someone needs to lay off the tan function on photoshop. Geeze almighty.

Boring actress, laughable interview, but man, what a beautiful cover.

I used to like Ashley and used to think she was so beautiful and also thought that it was weird that she didn’t get the role of Belle. However, I’m starting to like her less and less. She’s really good looking thanks to the Photoshopping to her nose, nevertheless, what a pathetic personally. She sounds like a delusional, fame *****, uneducated, brat.

I’m surprised she continues to sex out all the time considering we’ve already seen her naked pics all over the internet, and her body isn’t that great without styling.

GIRL PLEASE @ 11/01/2012 at 2:22 pm

Well someone is full of themselves! Come down to earth girl cause nobody I mean NOBODY really cares!!!

C@$HVILLE @ 11/01/2012 at 9:39 pm

Ew. I’m always grossed out when I see photos of her because she is always 3/4 naked or in provocative poses. If you have already had your nude photos “leaked,” (still, that didn’t get her much attention…how sad) – wouldn’t that make you want to show ELSS skin? You know, try to save face?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All