Evan Rachel Wood & Jamie Bell: Married!

Evan Rachel Wood & Jamie Bell: Married!

Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have tied the knot, her rep confirms to JustJared.com!

Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell were married on October 30 in California,” her rep said in a statement. “The bride wore a custom dress by Carolina Herrera. It was a small ceremony with close family and friends.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Evan Rachel Wood

“Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming.” Evan Rachel tweeted earlier today.

ERW and Jamie met back in 2005 while filming a music video for Green Day‘s “Wake Me Up When September Ends.”

Last weekend, the happy couple attended the 2012 LACMA Art + Film Gala in Los Angeles.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Christopher Polk/Getty

Oh!….congratulations to them…

i loooooove the fact that they get to do that in secret! no ****** business or making money with their wedding, like others… !!
just show the true love they share

Well that was unexpected… but cool :)

Congratulations.. love Evan Rachel Wood ,she looks like Lucy Lawless sometime..

I honestly thought she was a lesbian lol.

lol ill give it 2 years!

Naw, they seem amazing together :) I hope it lasts.

I thought the was gay or bi? She did date marilyn manson no?

She looks like his mom.

Married somebody her age. congrats

@Weeds: Especially in those airport pics. Was she wearing a wig?

Maybe this will grow her up. Probably not but congrats anyway.

Such a great news (L)
So glad for both of them !!
Congrats !

Yo también me siento protagonista de ese video, también me casaré con mi chica que obvio es protagonista junto conmigo.

@Louise: Probably 2 if they’re lucky.

The best thing about this is she probably won’t be wrecking anymore marriages but her own.

Pretty Pics @ 10/31/2012 at 7:55 pm

@Steph: She was engaged to Manson too. I hope it works out but her track record is not the best.

@rachel: That is good. I think the dirty old man was just stringing her along. Glad she wised up.

Girlfriend Please @ 10/31/2012 at 7:57 pm

HOMEWRECKER!

I hope Evan has more respect for her own marriage than she’s shown for other people’s.

Cute couple but a bit too young for marriage.

Congratulations Billy Elliot!

they have great chemistry and are very compatable! Hope they make it work!

He’s minging, she has the worst taste in men. I unfollowed her twitter, she’s dead annoying!

Odd couple. She is cute but he is ugly.

@Nikka:

wasn’t unexpected, they’ve been engaged

I don’t understand why this generation is getting married so young.

I bet they’ll be divorced in five years.

I think he is too good for her. In all the interviews I’ve seen or read, she comes of as snobby and pretentious hipster. Plus I think she like the attention from the paps. He, on the other hand seems down to earth and very private. She annoys me. And he is adorable!

love this!! I’m so happy for them!!!!!!!!

He looks happy.

@Pretty Pics: lol i know right? people on this site are 2 and have no idea half the time what these people did before social media made them “normal”

(side note: didnt know she was even dating billy elliot ?!)

@Peapo: nepotism made her famous. pretty much like every actor right now

@Dyed: You think he looks happy in the pic up top? lol

Eon @ 10/31/2012 at 8:02 pm

————-

Me too!

Major respect for keeping it private – best wishes for them

@Kaya: I don’t think the press cared. It was leaked weeks ago that they’d taken out a marriage license so they could have tracked them down if they were interested.

PierceJumper @ 11/01/2012 at 2:45 am

Well congrats to them and all!! I didnt think that they were that serious to get married and they are a bit too young. Well, let’s see how long it lasts!!

ugly chick

hey they’ve known eachother for like 7 years so i dont think its too soon to get married

I am shocked ERW was able to get off twitter long enough to say “I do.” You can see she’s super addicted to the attention.

Dave Franco @ 11/01/2012 at 10:05 am

Congrats! Can’t on these two. Both incredible at acting and not true famewhores.

I like how they met each other, dated for a few years, dated other people, and then in the end realized that they were meant to be and got married! Just like a fairytale ending!

@Dave Franco: Celebs don’t have to be just calling the paparazzi to be a fame *****. There are other means these days with social networks. Just look at all that time she spends on twitter. She definitely covets the attention.

London's Calling @ 11/01/2012 at 6:27 pm

The poor sap.

Jokergurl @ 11/01/2012 at 7:19 pm

Congratulations to two talented actors, I didn’t even know they were dating. I wish them luck.

I don’t like her and I think she is creepy, but anyway… Good luck for him! FYI: She dated Marilyn Manson and on the 2011 May issue of Esquire magazine, she came out as bisexual: http://www.esquire.com/women/women-we-love/evan-rachel-wood-tattoos-0511

To Marilyn Manson to Billy Elliott, Evan does an amazing big gap!
Anyway congratulations!

What a ho. Poor dude.

I don’t even like ERW (can’t stand her actually), but I didn’t realize celebs weren’t allowed to spend time on Twitter and share a bit of their lives with their fans without being called ‘famewhores.’ That’s stupid.

Jaime–how can you betray Marcus so quickly. Ha