Alexander Skarsgard Embraces Little Dom's!

Alexander Skarsgard Embraces Little Dom's!

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his toned arms while exiting Little Dom’s Restaurant on Wednesday (October 31) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old True Blood actor was seen hugging a gal pal while hanging out at the restaurant.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander‘s co-star Carrie Preston recently talked about her character for the upcoming sixth season of True Blood.

“Yeah, she has kids, she’s got the whole fourth husband thing. I would really love to see her interact with the vampires. I don’t want a show about the bar — I’d like to be on a show about vampires! So I would really like to see just a little more interaction with that,” Carrie shared. “I mean, I’ve never even done a scene with Alexander Skarsgard or Kristin Bauer! They’re huge, these two huge vampires. I had scenes with Stephen [Moyer], who plays Bill, but that was in Season 1!”

alexander skarsgard embraces little doms 01
alexander skarsgard embraces little doms 02
alexander skarsgard embraces little doms 03
alexander skarsgard embraces little doms 04
alexander skarsgard embraces little doms 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

I’m a doctor,35 ,rich but still single.It’s hard to seek a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money but not me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on Wealthybar.c om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!!
sdewe

wow havnt seen pics of him in a while on here

Haha for the being way up on her tippy toes to be able to hug a slouching Askars. :)))

Can he be any hotter?

The girl really looks like Alicia Vikander ;)

@mightbe: It does actually. Guess that would put paid to the “they’re dating” rumours we hear from time to time. That’s clearly a friend hug.

He’s alive!

And yes, that does look like AV, but doesn’t look anything more than a friendly hug, as Canuck said.

He looks all nice and healthy.

He may be back in town for this saw it yesterday but didn’t see any other confirmation aside from this article:

American Film Market opens…A vast array of talent is expected to attend the market, with premieres of films featuring the works of, among others, Annette Bening, Helena Bonham Carter, Chow Yun-Fat, Jennifer Connelly, Roman Coppola, Elle Fanning, James Franco, Christina Hendricks, Dustin Hoffman, Kate Hudson, Julianne Moore, Bill Murray, Gwyneth Paltrow, Mark Ruffalo, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Alexander Skarsgård, Juno Temple, Kristen Wiig and Elijah Wood.

the girl has GIANT feet!

you’d think people who have been dating for 7 months (according to star mag) would be a bit friendlier than that ;) haha

fyathyrio @ 11/01/2012 at 8:15 am

Whoever she is, she left with someone else. If you checkout the pic below she is seated in the passenger side of the car behind him.

Bumblebee @ 11/01/2012 at 8:18 am

That does look like AV . That first picture of her , if it is her, on her toes to hug Skars is too cute.

She is a beautiful girl , but unfortunately has a horrible sense of dressing. Sorry alicia boots and skirts are a strict no-no. I am even reminded of that green dress she wore for the premiere of anna karenina. Made her look so frumpy.
And that is so sad for someone so naturally beautiful like Alicia.

And askars, welcome back ! Looking good as always. What a difference from those Hidden days !

He looks good :) … and he still wears the same clothes :)

@sinca: LOL! Plus being secretly engaged!

@Bumblebee, there are only a couple of people I know who can pull off the skirt/dress and boot combo. On most everyone else, it’ is indeed a no-no.

@tall: bless him, he’s probably got like 3-4 pairs of jeans, 10 t shirts, 3 dress pants and a couple of suites. Plus probably what, five pairs of shoes? I find this endearing.

Slinky the Cat @ 11/01/2012 at 8:26 am

@Hanna Could he be any hotter? Doubtful – is that even humanly possible? Question is…could I handle it if he were? Seriously doubtful! Justlookithim! *thud*

Bumblebee @ 11/01/2012 at 9:08 am

@ladybug

Very true . And you forgot the beanie in that list of items! One beanie, just one !

@Bumblebee:

She is actually very on-trend. The boot skirt comb is incredibly popular right now. It was boot short skirt over the summer and now being “fall” (I’m in LA, it’s still really warm here), the look is now longer a-line shirts. This look will be big into next spring.

Also – I’m not a fan of her particular outfit.

@Bumblebee: I think he has two, actually, don’t ask me why. Perhaps I should go back and look at all the beanie photos, just for research purposes, of course! :)

@Gina, the boot with skirt/dress combo has never gone away, I’ve always seen it here in my midwestern backwater. So I guess we’re actually trendy now, then.

Welcome home ASkars !! You are looking good !!

Finally some new pics!

Looks like Alex made it back before the storm hit. He looks good. It’s nice to see some new photos of him for sure. It looks like going home was good for him.

@Macy: Whenever he got in, once again he got in without being noticed until now.

Gina/ladybug

I dont stay either in LA or the midwest, so will have to take your word for it. its just one of those trends i guess that you wish had never happened! Uggs anyone? or those god awful shoulder pads! its just not for everyone. Alicia is otherwise an extremely beautiful girl, but this outfit is definitely not for her.

And on the beanie issue, are you sure he has two. Sorry, cannot take your word ….. have to research all available Askar pictures! Strictly research of course…. just to clear the confusion ….

There dating @ 11/01/2012 at 12:10 pm

So the rumors of him and Alicia are true that is more than a friendly hug bf/ GF hug.

@Bumblebee: The boot skirt/dress combo has been around for a very, very, very very long time.

@There dating: They’re (they are) not there. Smarter trolls, please.

Michael Polish @ 11/01/2012 at 1:11 pm

Once a W*ore always a W*ore. And that is what Alex is and always will be!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All