Gerard Butler: 'Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury' Voice Actor!

Gerard Butler: 'Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury' Voice Actor!

Gerard Butler dons a cap while arriving for a departing flight at JFK Airport on Friday (November 2) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actor stopped to pose for a picture with a fan on his way into the airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard will be lending his voice in the half-hour animated special Dragons: Gift Of The Night Fury, based on DreamWorks Animation’s How To Train Your Dragon, airing on December 17 on Fox.

In case you missed it, Gerard is set to star as a soccer star in the upcoming flick Dynamo, based on the novel “Dynamo: Defending The Honour Of Kiev.”

gerard butler dragons gift of the night fury voice actor 01
gerard butler dragons gift of the night fury voice actor 02
gerard butler dragons gift of the night fury voice actor 03
gerard butler dragons gift of the night fury voice actor 04
gerard butler dragons gift of the night fury voice actor 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 825 » Show All
Wacky Doodle @ 11/03/2012 at 12:42 am

@SouthernBelle: Thats okay I’m use to Trolls.After awhile they latch onto someone else. Besides my dog just pissed on em :))))))

I will call him out for his idiotic choices anytime. But I feel sad to see him down. I guess he was wandering NY this week reflecting and regrouping after the lousy CM performance. Predictable plot. Why can he swallow his pride and take on a smaller yet meaty role with a great script? Like someone mentioned, roles in TV or Film is good.

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 12:43 am

LISTEN PISSY WOMAN.
ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID WOMANLY NONSENSE.
MY PE/NIS CAN SHOOT PPPPPPP FARTHER THAN YOUR LITTLE TYPOS HERE.
AND I CAN LAND IT IN YOUR FACE. I CAN EVEN LAND IT FURTHER THAN YOUR DOG. DUMBASS

Wacky Doodle @ 11/03/2012 at 12:44 am

@THE ENFORCER: That Pee was for you:)

SouthernBelle @ 11/03/2012 at 12:47 am

@Wacky Doodle:

I hope you two are laughing as hard as I am.

Wacky Doodle @ 11/03/2012 at 12:47 am

@THE ENFORCER: I’d like to see you try. Like most men, all talk no action. Give it up little man you aint got enough pee in you to reach me or my dog. Plus no doubt like most men your aim stinks!!!!! Go get a real badge and then we’ll talk, or in your case…stop talking.

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 12:48 am

YOU MISSED.
STOP
TALKING
TO
SOUTHERNBELLE
NOW!

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 12:50 am

I’M GONNA MELT YOUR NOODLE.

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 12:52 am

105 IS READY FOR THE FUNNY FARM
PICK HER UP AND TAKE HER AWAY

Wacky Doodle @ 11/03/2012 at 12:56 am

@SouthernBelle: Hi Southern, hows everything going?? Life is good, to bad about Hurricane sandy. Hope your not in any of the hard hit areas. My dog wants to say Hi, he’s letting you know he’s locked and loaded if you need help in dealing with “THE ENFORCER” He drank an extra 4 gallons of Prune juice and he is ready to let it out. So just let him know when you some help. If he doesn’t drown the guy first, then his next plan is to drop some “gas bombs ” on the guy. Thats enough to kill a gorilla, I know I took him to the Zoo and his little “bombs” were lethal enough to knock out the entire Gorilla habitat. You here that ENFORCER? we aim to break the law and no 2 bit lawman can beat us, so watch out. we got Southern Belles back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 12:59 am

SOUTHERN IS BEING PROCESSED FOR PARANOID DELUSIONS AND YOU’RE NEXT. WITH A NAME LIKE WACKY DOODLE IT SHOULD BE EASY.
ALSO, ARE YOU THREATENING A POLICE OFFICER?

Wacky Doodle @ 11/03/2012 at 12:59 am

@THE ENFORCER:
Your going with me sweetie!!!!

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 1:00 am

NO, YOU’RE GOING WITH SOUTHERN TO THE FUNNY FARM TO BE PROCESSED.

Wacky Doodle @ 11/03/2012 at 1:02 am

Well guys its been real, and its been fun…you know the rest. Its time to go to sleep, don’t stay up to late:)

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 1:05 am

NOT WITHOUT PROCESSING YOU’RE NOT.

Hey Lawman!!!!!!! @ 11/03/2012 at 1:06 am

@THE ENFORCER:
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

process this!!!

Hey Lawman!!!!!!! @ 11/03/2012 at 1:06 am

HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!!

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 1:07 am

THE GUYS IN THE WHITE COATS ARE COMING FOR YOU. AND THEY HAVE STRAIGHT JACKET WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. WACKY DOODLE.

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 1:09 am

VERY CREATIVE. SAVE IT FOR THE DOCTORS.

i’m not a cop, but you shouldn’t behave that way with one.
just a word to the wise.

THE ENFORCER @ 11/03/2012 at 1:24 am

HEY!
BE QUIET!

Poor Gerry is sad because he’s missing his gf. His movie tanked and his prospects for future films aren’t all that great. Maddie can visit him wherever he is as soon as she finishes filming, any day now. They’ll have a glorious reunion and enjoy themselves on the west coast where for the first time ever, Gerry will consent to being photographed with a woman. Maybe TMZ will finally catch up to the story that he’s off the market!

Anyone notice that he never went to Costa Rica? Another fake story planted by the WO freaks. Just like the one where he “gave Lolita away”. Not true. She’s probably with his pals in LA.

I look forward to many new piccies of him and his love.

@Clamsie: You are a colossal fool. WO did not make up the Costa Rica holiday. Gerard Butler himself said that he was going there in a recent interview.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 11/03/2012 at 2:15 am

Gerard B is making the exact same face that my nephew and I were making at the Connecticut and Dallas airports before finally making it home on Wednesday. It’s a “Please just let me get home, take a hot bath/shower and have a glass of wine” face. I was there Gerard, I was there.

Hi Miss Joie, I hope all is well with you. Yep that was me……witch hunter. Haha Or more like having a childish/teen kind of time. I’m glad that we didn’t get caught. lol It was too fun. :)

@Anon: He lied, which comes easy to him.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 825 » Show All