Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton Split?

Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton Split?

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Erin Heatherton have called it quits, according to Us Weekly.

The 37-year-old Great Gatsby actor and the 23-year-old model are going their separate ways after about 10 months of dating.

“They split a few weeks ago,” a source close to the couple told the mag. “There’s no bad blood -– they still care about each other a lot.”

Leo and Erin first stepped out together in December and were last spotted together on a trip to the beach in Malibu in August.

ARE YOU SURPRISED that Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton split?

Credit: Charles E Manley; Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Erin Heatherton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Split

1,289 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 752 » Show All

Leonardo DiCaprio is gay gay gay. He just doesn’t want to come out of the closet because he thinks it will ruin his career. Does nobody find it creepy, that all the women he picks for his beards look exactly like him? They’re all copies of each other, and of him! He’s a narcissistic gay guy. He needs to come out already.

Comment 76 is NOT me.
I was #29 and am retiring this moniker.
Repeat 76 is NOT ME

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... @ 11/02/2012 at 7:17 pm

you usually pick someone who looks like your most loved parent.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... @ 11/02/2012 at 7:17 pm

and uh, erin looks nothing like leo.

Some of you are so delusional. Any guy in his position would date a beautiful model. Why not? And this comment is coming from a guy. I know how guys think. If he’s not ready to get married let him date whoever he wants. He’s not harming anyone. Why get married if you’re not ready? So you can end up getting divorce later on. Most of you hating sound like jealous girls who if Leo called you would date him in a second. Don’t lie. It doesn’t make him gay. What @Geez: such an ignorant comment which deserves a face palm.

Really?! That’s so weird, their relationship seemed SO much different than his others! Lol. It’s kind of sad that I’m 24 years old and I’m pretty sure I’m too old to make the Leonardo dateability cutoff

@Geez: Its called having a type. Clooney and Depp used to date women who look the same too.

I don’t get why people hate leo’s girlfriends so much when he ‘s the one who can have a mature and during relattionship

i was going to post something, but in the interests of the battle of the sexes, and my favorite team, i will remain silent.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... @ 11/02/2012 at 7:42 pm

some girls have a political agenda to bash men for dating prettier girls. its somehow shallow, in their minds, to date someone unattractive. but somehow these same girls are so enthralled with leo, who they think is attractive, that they won’t date a regular and/or less attractive guy.

hypocrites!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... @ 11/02/2012 at 7:44 pm

somehow in their minds, faulty reasoning by the way, they compute beauty with stupidity. that’s because of the movie shallow hal. ever since then, there has been a kick to paint attractive people as the shallow ones, yet the less attractives who complain about this still want to be with their object of beauty.
they think we can’t see through their faulty reasoning.

His big love always will be Gisele!!!

Perez Hilton’s words for Erin:

Both Gisele Bundchen and Blake Lively found husbands after breaking up with the 37-year-old movie star, so maybe this will all work out for Erin in the end.
We hope so!

he really needs some therapy…

GossipCop has the confirmation

“The Inception star and the supermodel are splitting after roughly 10 months together, a source close to DiCaprio confirms to Gossip Cop.”
—-

he’s the male taylor swift

Oh puhleez, everyone in Hollywood knows he’s gay, and that that Kevin Connolly guy was/is his lover.

Didn’t Scarlett Johansson just break up with that guy she was seeing? She and Leo seem like the same type of person. They should give it a try. Anyone know if they’re friends?

@Geez: C’mon. You have to be more creative than the “Leo is gay” commentary. That is just pure ignorance.
I’m glad that they confirmed the split so there won’t be any more arguing about them. Until the next model comes along. Kinda makes you wonder why he is so obsessed with models, though. Like, that’s the only female company worth keeping. It is either extreme narcism or blazing insecurity. Either way, it’s not working for him. He hasn’t looked genuinely happy in years.
P.S. Hi to te real Geez who isn’t a complete tool. I can tell which posts are actually yours!

the VS fashion show is coming this week. i wonder if Leo will attend one of the after-parties or he will be celebrating his 38th birthday in the company of Danny A. and co along with a brand new gaggle of fresh models.

tinkerbell @ 11/02/2012 at 9:55 pm

Called it….yeah after the supposed sighting at Lavo (went by there last night it is all snotty and boring looking rich upper east side 20 young twenty somethings) I was agnostic…but if you go back I was saying done, done done DONE !!!

She’ll be happily married to someone else in like less than a year. The only one who can’t make that happen is Bar. And the bad news is he will have another drip by New Years.

Ladies, start your engines ! Oh i I was 25 blonde and stupid I would be stalking him ! Get your Leo on he’s free !

No, I do not need to know Leo personally. I have very strong instincts and I think most grown women have known a Leo somewhere down the line. The was that soooo attractive and compelling but such a pain in the butt.

It was filming WOWS. When he blew her off while staying in the same city she knew what time it was.

Wow, I was actually bummed thinking they might still be together…but ha ha ha the joke is on me. Always darkest before the dawn.

Leo, my leo. Probably hooked up last night with someone….

tinkerbell @ 11/02/2012 at 10:07 pm

by the way I wonder what the real story was….prob he just ignored when he was in town and they had fight. Or he was bored. She got tired waiting around, she is a 23 year old VS model dont tell me she cant get another boyfriend.

Let the games begin for the next one. I dont even want to watch THAT DERBY.

Good news, Bar and her team can stop slanging Erin here, but if they start dissing the next one it will show how sad and desperate they really are!

GucciForEva @ 11/02/2012 at 10:13 pm

where’s the psychic?!?!?!?!

tinkerbell @ 11/02/2012 at 10:28 pm

:) :) :) :) :)

yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 752 » Show All