Halle Berry: I'm So Glad I Waited to Have Nahla

Halle Berry: I'm So Glad I Waited to Have Nahla

Halle Berry and Tom Hanks make an appearance on the Wetten dass..? show on Saturday (November 3) in Bremen, Germany.

The 46-year-old actress and the 56-year-old actor played some fun games with the hosts and Tom even ended up with painted nails. Watch the clip below!

Halle recently made an appearance on The Wendy Williams Show and talked about waiting to have her daughter Nahla.

“I’m a much better mother at 46 … than if I were like, 21 or 25,” Halle said (via CNN). “[At that age] I was just a little baby just trying to figure it out, trying to figure out who I was, let alone having the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow. I’m so glad I waited.”

Halle Berry & Tom Hanks — “Wetten dass..?” Appearance

15+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Tom Hanks appearing on Wetten dass..?

halle berry im so glad i waited to have nahla 01
halle berry im so glad i waited to have nahla 13
halle berry im so glad i waited to have nahla 14
halle berry im so glad i waited to have nahla 15

ABC

Her boobs are saggy

@JK:

no, they are “just” real.

If you have time and want to see a good movie, go see Cloud Atlas. You will not regret it.

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I want a woman who can give me real love .I just uploaded my hot photos on Richsingledating.C om under the name of heejun2012..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.

My Opinions @ 11/04/2012 at 10:32 am

That movie is a flop. Too many expectations and it fell flat. The Razzie awards will be plentiful. They are trying to promote it overseas. The US audience showed very little interest.

oh shut up Halle plenty of young mothers are just as good as older mothers. Nahla maybe close to you now but wait until she’s teenager you’re gonna be complaining that she hates you having a child when your middle aged isn’t easy

@My Opinions: They promote overseas, because the money came from europe. And by the way, the overseas audience is as much important as the us audience for a movie, because they also pay money for this. I am actually very curious about CLOUD ATLAS. One of the directors is a German and he makes great movies. AND they shot the movie in my hometown Potsdam – Babelsberg.

Bella, the movie is a flop. Let’s not sugarcoat it. And Courtney, she is speaking for herself so not need tell her to shut up. Every woman has a different time she is ready to raise a child

@ladyb: How do you know this movie is a flop? It hasn’t been in the cinemas here yet, so i’ll wait and judge later. Have you seen it?

lolo @ halle boobs are not real she has inplants just look at her pictures over the years, she also said so.

spoiltbratz @ 11/04/2012 at 11:36 am

I agree with her. Many young women want to be moms. Why is it a trend nowadays when they’re still in the jealousy phase hating on other women?

Phoebe Buffay @ 11/04/2012 at 11:59 am

@Courtney:

She talks about her own experience, I know plenty of good amazing young mothers but I understand her because I feel the same way, I’m 22 and I’m so not ready to be a mother rn.

Dave Franco @ 11/04/2012 at 12:48 pm

But it is a FLOP. I love Tom Hanks, but this movie is not doing too well.

I completely agree with her. Better don’t have kids until you’re 100% ready, mature and accomplished even if you have to wait until 40s. It’s not just for your own sake, but for children’s even more.

it isnt easy for every woman over 40 to get pregnant.

@kessa:

There’s also the option of adoption.

The caricatures of Asian people is enough to put me off..what the hell were the hell were they thinking making the Asians look like Aliens, sure it was possible to do a good job but aliens really in this day and age with all that is available to them..lack of creativity and good sense.

Wreck-It Ralph has destroyed this weekend’s box office, bringing in a whopping $49.1 million, according to THR.

The Disney animated flick, which features the voices of John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jane Lynch, and Jack McBrayer, had the top weekend debut for the studio of all time!

Denzel Washington‘s Flight came in at number two with $25 million, over performing what was projected for the drama.

Ben Affleck‘s flick Argo placed at number three with $10.2 million earned.

Coming in at numbers four and five were The Man With the Iron Fists and Taken 2, with $8.2 million and $6 million, respectively.

@Bella: Have you been sleeping? The movie came out last week. It only made $9m in US and Canada. This week it made $5m. I am not insulting the movie. I am saying, it is a flop. Go look at box office reports.

Here you go; This is last week’s box office report. When it comes to box office, don’t argue with me. I’m a movie buff.

Cloud Atlas was actaully a good movie, box office wise it isn’t performing good doesn’t mean it isn’t good and big box office isn’t a prerequsite for Oscar noms and Atlas could definitely get a few. Flight was really great, all I know is Denzel Washington better get nominated this year. Some good flix out right now not comic book or twilgiht movies, I’m enjoying it.

@ladyb: Again… i am European, so this movie starts in cinemas in my country in 11 days. And again, the US and Canada are not the only countries in the world, that count. Even if it is a Flop in your country, it doesn’t need to be one here.

@ladyb: Oh and thank you for clarifying that… i work for the European Movie Market, so i know my business, too. And maybe a little bit more because i know a lot of European Filmproductions too.

Bella @ cloud atlas is no, SKYFALL!!!!!!!!! European are not boring.

No, US and Canada is not the only countries that counts. But US and Canada are the countries in which a North American movie is expected to make its budget back for making a movie. International market and DVD sales is when profit starts to count for a decent movie. If a movie does not make back its budget on domestic sales, and has to rely on European and overseas, it is fair to say the movie is not a success. To spend a $100m on a movie production (which is HUGE btw) and the movie only has made $18m in domestic sales in its second week, it is fair to say the movie is a giant flop. Not saying the movie is not good, but the fact that not a lot of people went to see it does not bold well for the film. My last comment for this. Thank you.

Having Children @ 11/04/2012 at 4:11 pm

It’s easy for Halle because she has help at the age of 40+ when most women don’t. I would suggest that any woman who is interested in children do it before 35 because not only is it less taxing on your body physically, but your energy levels and tolerance is not the same when you are older. Good for her that she’s glad she had Nahla so late but because she waited (maybe not by choice) so long she can’t give Nahla a sibling naturally. I wanted children unfortunately due to not getting married (haven’t found the one yet) and now 44 it’s not gonna happen unless I come into a load of money to adopt as a single paren, but that’s not happening either because of I don’t think it’s fair to the child. My sister who is 16 years younger than me last year blessed me with a nephew and boy I have gained a new respect for her and motherhood. He is so precious but very active as all healthy children are. i could not imagine carrying a child let along raising one at my age.

Plus just think when your child is 10-12 years of age you will be in your 50′s and dealing with teen hormones at almost 60! No ma’am, not for me and God bless those who are doing it. The bottom line I find it unfair to the child to have one so late in life. I say this because I know children who were born into older parents and they wish their parents were younger because they tend not to be as involved due to being older and having less get up and go. It’s is harder to be able to do all those things you could do when you where younger.

@Justme Right… but again, CLOUD ATLAS hasn’t start yet. And of course it is not a James Bond, but you can’t compare apples with oranges. So just wait…

@ladyb Look at this list (http://www.imdb.de/title/tt1371111/releaseinfo) , another 32 countries to come. So wait… critics say the movie is good and when the DVD sells good, nobody is talking about the theatre flop in the US.

And by the way: “If a movie does not make back its budget on domestic sales, and has to rely on European and overseas, it is fair to say the movie is not a success.” That is just pure arrogant. Especially when you think about the fact that the movie was mainly made and financed in and from Europe and Asia.

Bella @ are you on payrol? the way you try to sell this movie just asking

@justme: Nope but i have the need to defend it, because not everybod has seen it yet. Maybe i don’t like it too.

LMAO. Who said the movie was a flop? It has grossed 18million thus far. So shut the f up. And it’s onlt being 9 days since it’s release date

justsaying @ 11/04/2012 at 8:32 pm

chav @ the movie was made with 100million dollars do the math!!!!! argo was made with $44 million dollars and already make back their money. WRECK IT RAPLH made 49 miiiion in two days SKYFALL Grosses $287 Million Internationally Flight made $25,010,000 in two days made for 31 million I can go on

My Opinions @ 11/04/2012 at 9:06 pm

The Movie Cloud Atlas was a F L O P. Bella unless you go see the movie with millions that film is a done deal. Flop, flop, flop.

halle, you know that you are not have any move kids stop using NAHLA as PR. you wait too long, that why you broke you foot in spian runing to catch nahla grow up woman and stop speaking BS

I thought the judge was going to decide if Halle Berry can move to France.

I totally agree with Halle. My sister is 25 & has 2 little kids. She gave up school & a career & now stresses a lot. I see that & take it as a lesson, I will wait until my 30′s at the least to have kids.

why is she speaking about her pernonal life now ? didn’t she said she didn’t want people in her business.

Can we just talk about how Bremen (!!!) my hometown is mentioned here on JustJared, an amerian site. I just feel kinda special right now. hahaha

Anyone who listen to her is crazy, she is promoting sh..it, she will say anything, old parent, old woman, eating disorder, and can’t keep a man. who would take her advice. stupid people. the movie is trash. I’ve seen it, trash. She can’t act, you people overseas run, keep your money.