Adam Lambert: Live in the Vineyard Performance!

Adam Lambert: Live in the Vineyard Performance!

Adam Lambert rocks out on stage during his performance for the Live In The Vineyard festival held at the Uptown Theatre on Saturday (November 3) in Napa, Calif.

The 30-year-old singer performed many of his hit songs, including “Trespassing,” “Whataya Want From Me,” “Naked Love,” “Is This Love,” “Broken English,” and “Shady”.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Lambert

Adam recently tweeted a sentiment on his political beliefs.

“One of my responsibilities as a celebrity is to help bring light and attention to events and causes that I believe in. To make a difference if you don’t agree with my political opinions that is totally ok. You can still be a fan of my music. I’m not looking to convert, just share,” Adam said.

Adam Lambert – “Trespassing” at Live in the Vineyard
adam lambert live in the vineyard performance 01
adam lambert live in the vineyard performance 02
adam lambert live in the vineyard performance 03
adam lambert live in the vineyard performance 04
adam lambert live in the vineyard performance 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Somali Girl @ 11/05/2012 at 7:27 pm

Adam is so gorgeous!!!

Sallyanne @ 11/05/2012 at 7:27 pm

I love Adam Lambert. Wish I could have been there

I caught the YouTube videos from the vineyard. Adam’s voice is so beautiful. He is a beautiful man inside and out.

I love Adam Lambert ♥♥♥♥♥

Fabulous!!!!! @ 11/05/2012 at 7:32 pm

God his voice is otherworldly!!!! I love this song!!! <3 'TRESPASSING' is an incredible album form start to finish!!

Love that song Trespassing! My cousin who is a music producer said Adam Lambert has a lot of respect in the industry. He said a lot of those in the business are blown away by his vocal range. I loved hearing all about it. I’m seeing him again at Thanksgiving and I’m going to press for more

bonni moschetti @ 11/05/2012 at 7:52 pm

Adam Lambert at The Vineyard was AWESOME!! So talented and sweet & sexy!!

I saw his appearance on The Voice of China. Wow!! Over 500 million viewers and he sang two songs and presented!! Makes the Superbowl look like a late night cable. show. Lol

Loved this show, Adam sounded great and looked gorgeous, as usual <33

@tre: lolol you’re a funny dude, actually taking time to click open an article about someone you supposedly aren’t familiar with to leave the comment “who?”

Uh huh. Some ppl are sooo transparent.

I love Adam Lambert and his music rocks!

His performances of Chokehold, Broken English and Shady at this show were mind-blowing too! And, the new arrangement of Whataya Want From Me was just beautiful. Love love love his voice!

Love him!!!

Gabriella @ 11/05/2012 at 9:17 pm

He’s beautiful!! He sound better without the back up ladies he’s had in previous performances.

He really is beautiful in looks and he’s so nice. I love him so much. I wore my Adam T-shirt to school and my art teacher said how much she loved him. :)

He looks and sounds great!

eeeeeww. Now who could really like this homely, acne scarred up face. He’s a cakey face fug. Some people are desperate.

@chris: @chris: You are so wrong. Adam is a beautiful person, even if he was ugly outside (which he’s not) because he is such a kind person. You should try it sometime. Might make you feel better about yourself.

seriously he is not celeb anymore, no need to post him in here. his album was a flop of the yearr

@chris: Seems like you’re the desperate one here! Adam is pure beauty inside and out!

@hahno: Right! He’s doing just fine, so no need to worry. Plenty of concerts dates set up internationally. Just because the US has ****** taste in music doesn’t mean the rest of the world does.

Mister gorgeous.

Earplugspleez @ 11/06/2012 at 7:58 am

Another lousy song. No wonder the album flopped.

The most amazing vocalist!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All