Brad Pitt: Furniture Designer for Pollaro!

Brad Pitt: Furniture Designer for Pollaro!

Brad Pitt has a new gig – furniture designer!

The 48-year-old actor has teamed up with designer Frank Pollaro for a new line of furniture – Pitt-Pollaro.

“I’ve been doodling ideas for buildings and furniture since the early 1990s, when I first discovered [Charles Rennie] Mackintosh and Frank Lloyd Wright,” Brad told Architectural Digest. “Actually, I found Wright in college, when looking for a lazy two-point credit to get out of French. It forever changed my life.”

The pair decided to work together after Frank visited Brad‘s home to install a commissioned piece and saw his sketchbook.

“I asked him, ‘Why don’t we make some of this stuff real?’” Frank said. “Brad said he thought that could be fun.”

The Pitt-Pollaro line will be unveiled at an event in New York that takes place November 13 through 15. If you can’t make it, make sure to check out pitt-pollaro.com on November 11 for the website launch!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Brad Pitt’s venture into furniture?

Bigger picture inside…

brad pitt furniture designer for pollaro

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

@Evelyn: you forgot justin timberlake. Bwha another egomaniac.

“Nothing unique or original here although I am sure he is so insulated from criticism he will never know and will continue to consider himself a cutting edge designer of importance.”

@ Passing Poop # 21

Since you’re so unhappy with the way Jared / Chris manage their own blog to the point of calling them sellouts and since it bothers you how much then take to report on your idols, why don’t you use your food stamps to purchase the photos yourself and publish them on your own blog? I promise nobody will miss you, poopy dear! :D

Because the world doesn’t get enough of Brad Pitt what with his movies, his family, his Chanel endorsement. We need his furniture too.

The Reason @ 11/05/2012 at 1:23 pm

tamSHIT #29: Don’t be jealous !

New pic from Jennifer’s Thanks & Giving ad for St. Judes – due to be released on the 16th of the month:

“I love being a part of the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign. It’s a great way for me to help give families the hope and strength they need to help their children fight the battle for their lives” said Jennifer Aniston. “It was so much fun being with my new friends Mae and Bailey to film our commercial this year. These children are such an inspiration to me.”

@Gun:

Ahahahahaha.. you know that would be true but I don’t think he’s ever looked at her sober. So perhaps he just stopped drinking and the bat heart’s powder effect has finally worn off? He must be wondering what happened to the last 7 years of his life. :D

blackmoney @ 11/05/2012 at 1:25 pm

So Brad, when are you going to stop playing the so down to earth man?? With these creeps is very difficult I know.

Definitely my favorite comment re: his furniture. Sure to piss off passing through…even though she knows it’s truth.

jinni says:
November 4, 2012 at 8:59 am
Between the Chanel commercial and this article, I really feel like he and Goop were soulmates. They should have never broken up. Can you image what a force of pretentious intellect they would’ve been? It would make James Franco weep.

poppy says:
November 4, 2012 at 11:25 am
lol
the world wasn’t big enough to hold those combined egos.

Toodles lovers.

@rachel:

Even his fans are start to hate him.LOL

I really don’t think this will be a BS project. He has a genuine interest in architecture that has been well documented over the years, so it’s something he actually passionate about, not just slapping his name on it like every other celebrity. so I approve

I am a little bit behind because of hurricane Sandy.

I don’t think there’s any new pics of Jolie-Pitts. Anyway this is great news – way to go Brad – a man of many talents. Love him and his family.

@ nameless loon # 31

LOL at “jealous”. Nameless loon, can’t you think of anything better to say? It’s your big momma whining, not me. I’m simply calling her out on how she bites the hand that feeds her.

JJ is a neutral blog, do you loons expect preferential treatment after the way you’ve chased out every other celebrity fan, including the original fans of Pitt and Jolie?

Anytime the fans see the trolls out in force we know there is something good being said about Brad or Angie. Brad furniture will be sold in a limited amount and the money will be going to his charity. Brad and Angie are always thinking about how they can be of help. Trolls are always think about how they can bring them down. It’s going on 8 years and they cannot touch this man and his beautiful family.
Brad I love your furniture. If I was a rich woman I would buy the 17ft dining table, the bathtub, the gold coil side table and the white easy chair.
The trolls will be talking nonsense, but they cannot afford these pieces so what does their negative comments accomplished, nothing.

They now call Pittstain, Mr.Goop. Ha!

@Gun:
It’s always sad to see little kids fighting for their lifes, hope the beat this illness, btw that picture is
really cute and bless Jen for helping out…

love Brad’s furniture line. cool.

@Truth:

You know, the only reason I can come up with about their lack of embarrassment is that they’re on drugs, just as much as Pitty is -just look at his face-. I know some of them are senile too. It must be methane gas from their farts, and inhaling mold particles after living in basements for so long. :)

blackmoney @ 11/05/2012 at 1:36 pm

He’s also stealing our money with his nature loving documentary movies and giving it to the third world. Brad please work more on your roles and let us enjoy without stealing our savings.

blue light special @ 11/05/2012 at 1:36 pm

about as impressive as Martha Stewart’s venture into furniture

vickifromtexas @ 11/05/2012 at 1:38 pm

off topic
tish, i heard from senior and she thankful for the concern and prayers.
thank you for your inquiring. i sent your regards to her.
hugs.

I wish I could afford to buy them. I love some of them. Brad is exploring his artistic side.

And So We Begin.... @ 11/05/2012 at 1:39 pm

I’m sorry, but that furniture is not attractive, and looks uncomfortable. Let us not forget that this furniture is only for the elite in society…..the one’s with zero taste that is. His “partner” in this furniture thing stated that the furniture will be “north” of extremely expensive, meaning tens of thousands for a single chair. I’m sure we will soon read how profits will go to some charity some where, but as usual, we will never know the split. These people have been baffling you loons with their bs for so long, you have no skills in detecting it. Either way, if he does donate some of the proceeds, it’s still something, just wish that furniture was tolerable to the eyeballs! Just plain ugly!

Angelina needs to be in more movies. brad is all about himself and let angelina take care of the kids. he is old and look like dbag

@Gun:

What career? He doesn’t have any! After his cameos in 12 Years A Slave and The Counselor, he doesn’t have anything lined up, just like his hor.

I keep wondering why loons still claim their movie stars when they’re very much unemployed and over the years it became increasingly hard to find work.

The Chanel bust just solidified his status as a hasbeen. Leave the jewelery and high end fashion products for the likes of Clooney, Deep, RDJ, Hamm or Craig. As I said before, I see a future for him doing informercials.. I have a feeling he’d do very well peddling Happy Chops! :D

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All