Chris Brown Covers 'Prestige' November 2012

Chris Brown Covers 'Prestige' November 2012

Chris Brown bundles up on the cover of Prestige Hong Kong‘s November 2012 issue.

Here is what the 23-year-old singer had to share with the mag:

On his passion for painting: “I’ve been painting secretly since I was a kid. A lot of people didn’t know that it was my hobby. I focused on doing the bad stuff at first with graffiti and vandalizing as a kid. But as you get older, you start studying art books and sketchbooks in the libraries. I started getting better, like maybe three or four years ago… You know, I’m new. But my feet are in the water and that’s all it takes. I don’t think I want to conquer painting. It’s just something I love to do.”

On his organization: “Symphonic Love does programmes in schools, like with my school back home. Musical programmes and helping kids with disabilities. I do a lot of stuff with Best Buddies that coexists with that. The name comes from a tattoo that I’ve got [runs hand across his chest] – something that’s over my heart right now. So my heart is where it’s at. The tattoo “symphonic love” encompasses the positivity of what I’m trying to do – uplifting humanity.”

On what he wants the world to know: “As a 23-year-old young entertainer, I want the world to see my art and hopefully be inspired by it, promote positivity with what I do now – with painting, with fashion, with directing, with creativity as far as videos and cinema. I want to have people admire that and hopefully have people follow in my footsteps.”

FYI: Chris is wearing a Prada jacket and turtleneck and Emporio Armani hat and gloves.

For more from Chris, visit PrestigeHongKong.com!

chris brown covers prestige november 2012 01
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 02
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 03
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 04
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 05
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 06
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 07
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 08
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 09
chris brown covers prestige november 2012 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

omg hahahaha wtf is that? he looks stupid. I CANT STOP LAUGHING!

so fuqing ugly and gross

sososososo @ 11/05/2012 at 5:02 pm

after chris hemsworth they pick chris brown for the next month. terrible transition.

” I want the world to see my art and hopefully be inspired by it, promote positivity with what I do now ” No. Just no.

Pattycake @ 11/05/2012 at 5:05 pm

Nothing says “prestige” like grabbing your crotch.

He is gorgeous no matter what

bobby-ray @ 11/05/2012 at 5:14 pm

i’m so grossed out by this guy

ShakenNotStirred @ 11/05/2012 at 5:16 pm

Wow. He looks very gaunt here. I think he’s on drugs.

He is one ugly mtf

He has the figure of a girl. Your done Chris Brown.

Please make him go away!

John Mayer @ 11/05/2012 at 5:45 pm

Vile douchebag.

Dang, he looks older than hell. Skeletor.

de.signed @ 11/05/2012 at 6:00 pm

the spread looked bad on the teaser months ago and it still looks bad now.

he’s not a ‘prestige’ of a fashion model. sorry

good luck to his “street” label. it fits him alot better. ;)

The cover of all the pics is the ugliest one, crazy

Jesusloves799 @ 11/05/2012 at 6:17 pm

My goodness, so much hate for one human being? How do u all live with yourselves everyday with this hate in your lives over someone who doesn’t even know u exist? CHRIS KEEP DOING UR THING, A MILLION SILENT PEOPLE ARE THEIR 2 SUPPORT U OVER THESE 200 EVER PRESENT NAYSAYERS

Jesusloves799 @ 11/05/2012 at 6:23 pm

In fact I have not bought a mag for a while but I will be getting this because it is very ARTISTIC, very different from most of the boring mags i have see so far. In fact yours and Rih vogue mags are keepsakes and I can’t wait for the publications to come out.

LooseLipz @ 11/05/2012 at 6:29 pm

That’s one ugly Neanderthal looking idiot. Girlfriend beater jerk.

Talk about stereotyping–all he needs is a large ugly car with dice hanging from the rear view mirror and his look would be complete as that of a pimp. Why in God’s name would a magazine dress him up in clothes like this–he looks like a rich pimp!

dude looks like a crackhead.

this is fu<king disgusting, on the last chris brown thread all (or most) of the comments were deleted (i assume C.B'S panties were in a bunch) but that pis<ses me off – of course the comments supporting him are still there.

Only in US an idiot like Chris Brown can be rewarded for being an idiot. Painting?? Helping kids?? For real he is the biggest clown ever. And by the way he’s so called music is as far away as possible of the word art. Just ewww

commonsense @ 11/05/2012 at 7:06 pm

I hope Rihanna had him tested before she jumped back into bed with him because he looks like he’s got something. I’m not joking or being mean he looks sickly.

he is a vile human being and should not be rewarded with all this attention … he also has no talent … he can’t sing … he can’t dance … but music is about marketing and with this guy there is no such thing as bad publicity like the old saying goes.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All