Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler heads down an escalator at LAX Airport on Monday (November 5) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted heading through JFK Airport in New York City, taking a flight out of town.

Gerard‘s surfing flick, Chasing Mavericks, is currently playing in theaters around the country. Be sure to check it out while it’s still out!

gerard butler see ya later la 01
gerard butler see ya later la 02
gerard butler see ya later la 03
gerard butler see ya later la 04
gerard butler see ya later la 05
gerard butler see ya later la 06
gerard butler see ya later la 07
gerard butler see ya later la 08

Getty

3,171 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7127 » Show All

Incognito Coolness~*_*

SouthernBelle @ 11/05/2012 at 9:41 pm

Gerard Butler – a true gentleman – lol.

love the shades gerry….. smile sweety we miss that happy look ;^}

Does this mean @ 11/05/2012 at 9:47 pm

that the tweeter who reported he was in Abu Dabi was fake?? Shocker!!!!!

Why does Amy need to carry his bags? Do his arms hurt? lol

“The 42-year-old actor was joined by a female who carried a large piece of luggage down to the bottom floor”

-they want to make it sound and look like they are together but you can tell their not. Give me a break why try to mislead people!?!?!

@Anon: Do you know what his assistant look like?

I certainly hope that is really Amy’s bag she’s handling – if it’s Gerry’s, I’m calling him a “daft git” for making her carry it for him. And he should have carried it anyway even if was hers – bad back or not. Where has the nice Scottish gentleman disappeared to? Will he ever return?

Enjoy CM last week! Too bad it won’t be seen by lots of filmgoers.

He still looks quite handsome albeit a tad surly.

Autumn

@SouthernBelle:
I was thinking the same thing. Poor Amy, my beloved BloAss, is his pack mule. Geez Gerry give the lady a hand…
I also think it is hilarious JJ is telling us to CM “while it’s still out”
I’d be stunned if it isn’t at the dollar theaters within a week or two. Poor Gerry…

I really hope that’s Amy’s luggage, and not Gerard’s.
Making your female assistant carry your bags is inexcusable.

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:00 pm

I hope his back is really hurting him, because I think it is just wrong to make a lady carry anything while he is empty handed. I hope he is paying Amy big bucks to do this.
Also he hasn’t been happy lately, Maybe he needs his s/x fix or He is upset over CM or both.
Evidently he is heading to Dubai. Does anyone know what his flight route would be since he is flying out of LAX?

@Leann:
It also isn’t very gentlemanly either. Maybe he was worried he might muss his tshirt…

@Pumpkin Pie:
It’s probably because of his sex fix that he can’t carry anything. :P

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:03 pm

He has that same set jaw look he had back in Oct when he was on his bike in NY. He is a man with alot on his mind.

I don’t care if it is her bag or his, he should be carrying it. What a gentleman. LOL.

What’s wrong with his hands? They broken???
Anyone wanting to see Chasing Mavericks better hurry and go see it quick. The movie was a box office bomb, it won’t be in theaters much longer.

Time to Pay the Nanny? @ 11/05/2012 at 10:07 pm

Maybe Gerard Butler’s child bride’s nanny only takes cash, so he has to swing through London to pay her for looking after Madalina Ghenea for the week. It’s so hard to find good help these days. Too bad he can’t clone Amy. Looks like she works hard (oof).

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:08 pm

I know his Mum didn’t raise him that way. Oh Gerry when will you ever get it?

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 11/05/2012 at 10:09 pm

What? Okay I officially have a complaint. He better not be making his assistant carry his bag. Good Lord. I would pay her myself to look at him, smirk and say “I don’t think so honey”.

“The 42-year-old actor was joined by a female who carried a large piece of luggage down to the bottom floor.”
LMAO! What a d/ck.
He’s taking the compensating young women doing his bidding thing a little far isn’t he?
That’s only in bed Gerard!

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:16 pm

What’s with the string tied around his wrist?
For Pete’s sake he is flying 1st class couldn’t he even check the bag?

Whether he pays her or not, thats just wrong for him to not help her!!

So if he did Chelsea Handler’s show while he was in LA what did he say about CM other than the “I almost died story?” By the time the show airs will it even be theaters any longer? Will Chelsea be saying be sure to catch CM at Netflix soon???
I didn’t think CM would be a hit but I’m quite shocked it has bombed as badly as it has.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 10:20 pm

looks like you girls are falling down on the job. gerry was out this weekend partying at a club.

@Huh:
I know that’s what we all are thinking although I loved how lmao stated it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7127 » Show All