Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler heads down an escalator at LAX Airport on Monday (November 5) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old actor was joined by a female who carried a large piece of luggage down to the bottom floor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted heading through JFK Airport in New York City, taking a flight out of town.

Gerard‘s surfing flick, Chasing Mavericks, is currently playing in theaters around the country. Be sure to check it out while it’s still out!

gerard butler see ya later la 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

3,171 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7127 » Show All
hmmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 10:22 pm

its not a heavy bag. he’s a guy. they pack light.

@hmmmmmmmmmmm….:
So I could have been right about a sex fix??? He he
BTW, Gerry Kennedy would never have let Holly carry her own bag…

@ hmmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 10:26 pm

I, for one, am shocked. Never could’ve seen that one coming!

@Manny:
That is pretty crappy, for petes sake. he could rent a cart if his back is hurting that bad. Hell men i don’t even know offer to carry my bags when i’m at the airport.

@Manny:
I don’t think he taped Chelsea. He’s not listed as her upcoming guests this week.

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:30 pm

Maybe that is why he grabbed his face in the one pic, because he realized he was being paped catching Amy carrying the load while he was empty handed. Gotcha Gerry.!!

SouthernBelle @ 11/05/2012 at 10:33 pm

@Leann:

No guest is listed for Tuesday, Nov. 6, so if he did tape, it would probably be that night. He was supposed to appear between 11/5 and 11/9. I agree, though, why tape it now?

“Maybe that is why he grabbed his face in the one pic, because he realized he was being paped catching Amy carrying the load while he was empty handed.”

Or, possibly, she could’ve been – in addition to carrying his back and, likely, his coat too (it sorta looks familiar, but I can’t place exactly where I’ve seen it – she was also texting on behalf of his lazy azz, and was reacting to whatever was going on via text.

@Huh:
I wonder if Amy held the door for him too…

I should really learn to proofread before posting. Carrying his ***BAG***, not back. D’oh.

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:36 pm

That’s right Gerry walk far enough behind her so they will never know you two are together. Jerk

Diana Guminski @ 11/05/2012 at 10:38 pm

Mkay he’s officially a champion d/ckhead. She’s struggling with the bag and his heavyassssed coat, too. He walks behind as if he’s a fuuuuucking rock star. Hoping no one sees him as he coasts along worrying about his delicate little manhands and biceps. He’s nauseating. He’s too big to carry his own bags? OMFG.

SouthernBelle @ 11/05/2012 at 10:38 pm

@Manny:

No doubt she burps and diapers him too.

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:40 pm

@Or…:

ITAWY That’s his over coat he was wearing recently. NY?

@Diana Guminski:
On this we can agree.
@SouthernBelle:
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Diana Guminski @ 11/05/2012 at 10:44 pm

Who wipes his tuchas after he soils himself? Does he pay someone to take care of his hygiene, too? Yoiks.

hmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 10:50 pm

four thumbs up…for me…..oh you shouldn’t have……
remember me
I stick up for madalina!

Now that I think about it, i remember back when he was filming RocknRolla he had a different female assistant and they were being papped going through a train station and once again she had all the bags. I think the guy hates women and gets off on watching them do all the work. A gentleman he is not!!

Gerry By Mattel @ 11/05/2012 at 10:53 pm

@Manny: “I wonder if Amy held the door for him too…”
THIS!!!!!!!
Can we stamp Gerry’s ass and mass produce Cliche Hollywood Ken dolls in time for Christmas?
Two-Seater Convertible, Half His Age Brunette Barbie, pug, and Cheesy Nightclub Fun House accessories sold separately.

hmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 10:53 pm

you girls really have fallen down on the job
he was at a club over the weekend.

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:55 pm

@hmmmmmmmmmm….:

OK I’ll bite. How do you know this??

LOL @ Gerry By Mattel @ 11/05/2012 at 10:55 pm

It’s true, the man is a walking midlife crisis…

I’d almost bet money on it that the reason he makes his hired help do so much for him is it’s the ONLY thing that makes him feel “big” and important anymore… Heaven knows he’s not getting that feeling from his career.

hmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 10:57 pm

its easy

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 11/05/2012 at 10:58 pm

@Huh:

It’s up to her (his assistant) to stand her ground. Although I would love to sway her to do so.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7127 » Show All