Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler heads down an escalator at LAX Airport on Monday (November 5) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old actor was joined by a female who carried a large piece of luggage down to the bottom floor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted heading through JFK Airport in New York City, taking a flight out of town.

Gerard‘s surfing flick, Chasing Mavericks, is currently playing in theaters around the country. Be sure to check it out while it’s still out!

gerard butler see ya later la 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

3,171 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7127 » Show All
Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 10:58 pm

He’s looking more and more like a caveman type. He’ll never change.
Me MAN you woman you do what I say. lol

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 11:00 pm

Kola Boof was talking about this exact same thing in her interview.

@hmmmmmmmmmmm @ 11/05/2012 at 11:01 pm

I was there at the HO Club.

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 11:02 pm

@@hmmmmmmmmmmm:

What HO Club and what night at what time?

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:
perhaps but a true gentleman doesn’t need to be told to do things. She shouldn’t “have” to stand up for herself. He’s her employer, I’m sure she doesn’t want to get mouthy with him.

for what it's worth .... @ 11/05/2012 at 11:07 pm

@Pumpkin Pie:
The flight path from Los Angeles to Dubai goes directly north (not far from the North Pole), and then down through Russia.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 11/05/2012 at 11:09 pm

@Huh:

Not true. As women (or men), we are in control of our own destiny. You live with what you put up with, my dear. Boss or not. Of course he should be a gentleman. But it’s up to her to tolerate it or not.

GOD FORBID @ 11/05/2012 at 11:10 pm

GOD FORBID ROMNEY BECOME PRESIDENT

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 11:11 pm

@for what it’s worth ….:

Thanks for the info. Is it a direct flight and do you know how long it takes?

MAY GOD FORBID ROMNEY FROM EVER RUNNING EVER AGAIN.
FILTHY DOG

@ Anastasia…

It’s not a point of her refusing or not refusing (as already stated, it’s her employer… we have no idea her thoughts on being asked to do this). The issue with this, is that he asked her to do it in the first place. As a man who has tried to portray himself as having love and respect for women in various interviews, this is completely contradictory to the man he tries to make himself out to be. That’s my problem with this picture…

He should make his inflatable airhead sex doll carry his bags! She doesn’t work hard enough for her money!

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 11/05/2012 at 11:17 pm

@My POV…:

Then there you have it? Move on? I’m not taking up for him. I only know that I would not even be treated that way by an employer. So everyone is responsible for their own decisions. I’m really not going to argue on here. Everyone has their own opinion. And that’s OK.

@@hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 11:18 pm

oh so you’re the one he was with then? eh?

Yes, she does. She has to sleep with him.

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 11:22 pm

Oh wait—he’s going to Dubai—-so he is practicing to fit in with the way they treat women there!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 11:24 pm

this is a misogynistic group of women

@hmmmmmmmmmmm @ 11/05/2012 at 11:27 pm

Oh yeah!

Pumpkin Pie @ 11/05/2012 at 11:32 pm

Does he still have the interview with Jay L on 12/3? If that is true then he will have about a month off. Wonder if he will drop out of sight for awhile?

Move on from what? I’m not trying to argue either. At all. You posted your opinion. I responded to it with mine – not even (intentionally) rudely. That’s sort of how this whole thing works… If you don’t want people to respond to what you post, don’t post.

Gerard Butler the Gent @ 11/05/2012 at 11:38 pm

Guys, give Gerry a break. Amy had to help him with his bag. It’s a long walk between terminals at LAX, and no little old lady would give up her seat for Gerry on the shuttle.
The geriatric can be so rude. Don’t they know who he is?

for what it's worth .... @ 11/05/2012 at 11:39 pm

@Pumpkin Pie:
It depends on what airline you take. Most airlines make one or two stops, but there is a direct flight available to from Emirates Airline. The direct flight from LA to Dubai takes 16 hours.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 11/05/2012 at 11:45 pm

@My POV…:

I think I just officially find it ridiculous that they same posters post their disappointment over and over. That’s where my move on comment comes in. If I were so disgusted, I wouldn’t post anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7127 » Show All