Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler: See Ya Later, L.A.!

Gerard Butler heads down an escalator at LAX Airport on Monday (November 5) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old actor was joined by a female who carried a large piece of luggage down to the bottom floor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was spotted heading through JFK Airport in New York City, taking a flight out of town.

Gerard‘s surfing flick, Chasing Mavericks, is currently playing in theaters around the country. Be sure to check it out while it’s still out!

gerard butler see ya later la 01
gerard butler see ya later la 02
gerard butler see ya later la 03
gerard butler see ya later la 04
gerard butler see ya later la 05
gerard butler see ya later la 06
gerard butler see ya later la 07
gerard butler see ya later la 08

Getty

3,171 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7127 » Show All

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: I do agree with the “making our own destiny” but perhaps this is why he seems to go through so many assistants. Once they wise up and stand up for themselves, he gets rid of them.

And yet ... @ 11/05/2012 at 11:48 pm

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:
… you do. Despite being disappointed in what you read here, you keep coming back and posting about what you don’t like about JJ.
Heal thyself.

for what it's worth .... @ 11/05/2012 at 11:54 pm

@Pumpkin Pie:
Actually …. given the difference in time zones (Dubai is 12 hours ahead of Los Angeles), even if Gerard takes a direct flight, he will arrive in Dubai 28 hours after he left LAX. So he has to leave himself more than a full day just to get there.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 11/05/2012 at 11:54 pm

@And yet …:

What? Theres no healing in this place. Theres hardly any sanity at all. When someone tries to pry logic into it, its an issue. Ciao.

And yes hmmmmmm, the women here are very misogynistic, but only when it suits them.

food 4 thought @ 11/05/2012 at 11:56 pm

What.A.Jerk. All those hours in the gym, and he makes his petite assistant schlepp his bag? He needs to be slapped. A good hard RocknRolla Archie slap. I swear, is he just TRYING to p!ss off the whole world? Will he not be happy until the last hanging-by-a-thread fan finally turns on him for being a huge @ss?

@Gerard Butler the Gent:
Ha ha ha ha ha…okay that was funny.

One more comment then i’m over this thread. Maybe just maybe its her bag and he offered to check it for her but she declined. I know I have to have my gadgets when I fly just to make the trip bareable. And perhaps he figured that he she wanted to brin all that stuff then she should carry it.

Hi ladies. Well it looks like gerry is on the move again. I hope all are well.

Chelsea Lately @ 11/06/2012 at 12:05 am

Apparently, Gerry won’t be taping his Chelsea appaearance until November 29th.
Looks like it will be part of the PFK promos.

@GOD FORBID: Where is all the help you promised. No food, no water, no fuel. But thanks for all the promises!

What a punk. Amy would have better luck getting a stranger to carry his bag then the divo himself. I’m disgusted with myself for ever thinking this guy had a little something special.

@Manny: What are dollar theaters? is that like peep shows?

Love Amy, looking good girl!

Trying to figure it out @ 11/06/2012 at 12:30 am

Maybe the bag’s empty and he’s going to use it to carry back all the money he’ll earn opening the watch store in Dubai.

exfantiredofallthebs @ 11/06/2012 at 12:44 am

He has the expression of a man with money problems. Like the penny’s dropped on the real state of his career. As he flies to a paid promotion to cover a few more bills!Get used to it G, because a few friends making a quasi amateur supermax type commercial will soon be all that’s left. Should have gauged the temperature by reading Jj, lol!

That white band on his wrist ~ is it a club thing or possibly a patient band, possibly from a medical visit?

exfantiredofallthebs @ 11/06/2012 at 12:57 am

“A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” ― George Augustus Moore

As I said G, you should have read JJ!

Surely this is not the first time Gerard Butler has paid a woman to hold onto his sack.

Good to see you, oy.. @ 11/06/2012 at 1:27 am

Thank you for the laugh! I’ve had a sh!t week so far, and I needed that! :P

so................ @ 11/06/2012 at 1:32 am

@oy: booyah! lmfao!

Perhaps the wristband is an ID tag,

“if lost (like my film career) return my carcass and my humility to Scotland immediately”

oh a giant roundhouse kick to the head for not carrying the bag no matter who owns it

Diana Guminski @ 11/06/2012 at 1:38 am

@oy: Best post here by far except for the Romney/Ryan one. I can’t handle four more years of economykilling Obama. I want to keep my loyal employees, not lay them off. ROMNEY WINS BY LANDSLIDE..

I am really disappointed by him, plain and simple. He’s only endearing in interviews.

littlebirdie @ 11/06/2012 at 2:08 am

I didn’t get the impression that Gerry and that woman were together at all. They didn’t say those were his bags or identify her so whoever said it was Amy could easily be mistaken. The paps could have been wrong about her joining him, too. They often misread things. We know that much for sure.

@ diana Guminski @ 11/06/2012 at 2:24 am

@Diana Guminski:

just cut your pay and you hold onto your employees. pretty simple. you keep taking money from them off the top. give it back.

@ diana Guminski @ 11/06/2012 at 2:26 am

you sound a little bit over entitled to me
ok make that a lot
oh and maybe you should mind your own business instead of butting into other people’s such as subjects on jj’s gossip site.

@ diana Guminski @ 11/06/2012 at 2:29 am

they, your employees, worked harder than you did you fat pig

@littlebirdie:
Those of us who have followed Gerry for awhile know what Amy looks like. Believe me when I tell you, that is Amy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7127 » Show All