Katie Holmes: 'Dead Accounts' Starts Tonight!

Katie Holmes: 'Dead Accounts' Starts Tonight!

Katie Holmes arrives at the stage door of the Music Box Theatre for her first day of Dead Accounts on Monday (November 5) in New York City.

The 33-year-old actress grabbed a pick-me-up from Starbucks beforehand, and kept warm from the winter weather in a full length wool coat.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Previews for Dead Accounts start tonight (November 5) and tickets are available on the show’s official website.

In case you missed it, check out the new commercial for Dead Accounts!

katie holmes dead accounts tonight 01
katie holmes dead accounts tonight 02
katie holmes dead accounts tonight 03
katie holmes dead accounts tonight 04
katie holmes dead accounts tonight 05
katie holmes dead accounts tonight 06
katie holmes dead accounts tonight 07
katie holmes dead accounts tonight 08

In Katie’s mind “Finally, I’m my own person again. I don’t have that dictator to answer to!!!!!”

I wish her good luck with her play. If she can pull it off, it will be a huge comeback.

I too wish Katie good luck.
Saw the writer, director , and cast interview for Dead Accounts, it was good.

I WONDER IF HANGING OUT WITH MOM AND DAD
TURNED OUT TO BE TEN TIMES WORSE
THAN LIVING IN TOM’S SHADOW!

I WONDER IF THE CLOTHING INDUSTRY
WILL BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF
WHEN SHE GOES TROTTING
BACK TO THE OLNLY MAN
THAT WILL EVER LEAP UP AND DOWN
ON A COUCH ABOUT HER.

GO BACK HOME TO TOM
AND GIVE HIM A TON
OF BABIES.

WHAT ELSE IS THERE FOR YOU????

I hope her acting improves in this play vs. All My Sons. Saw that and felt like squirming in my seat she was so bad compared to Lithgow and Weist. I felt the NY theater critics gave her a pass on the critical reviews because she was Mrs. Tom Cruise. Will be interesting to see if she has NOT improved if they do the same. The teasers have looked awful. She looks stiff and wooden and not at all natural compared to other cast mates. And hopefully she won’t wear something god awful like that white jump suit with the black lace to this premiere! That was truly truly hideous. I still remember seeing a video of it and one of the paps asked another “what the hell is she wearing?”

Sincerely concerned @ 11/05/2012 at 7:10 pm

Isn’t there some standards people must make to be on Broadway?

Sincerely concerned @ 11/05/2012 at 7:32 pm

@missy: am I the only one here that’s more concerned about who is going to be the next president?!?!?

Well Blondie, to be truthful Tom might be the only man to have jumped up and down on a couch for her, and no other man probably ever will. That’s very true.!
To be honest, that was a great moment, and I believed it , even tho lots of people obviously didn’t.
But somewhere along the line, things went really wrong.
I would love for them to get back together, sort out their issues, and respect each others beliefs , without being forced to accept what the other doesn’t want, and be a family.
But somehow I don’t think it’s going to happen.
I mean this is a much nicer way than you do tho.

@annie:

Tom should never have divorced Nicole. They were perfect for one another (and not in all nice ways). I also believe she was the love of his life…aside from him loving himself. He is so self-centered and self-important that I’m not sure he can genuinely love another.

@ Toria
What I believe is…..and you are right in a way, that they were very much alike.
Two show ponies, and loved every minute of it, regardless of what NK says.
He was in a good place then, he was numero uno, and that is very important to a man like Tom.
I’m not overly familiar with Tom and Nicole era, but I genuinely feel that Tom and Katie were pretty much doomed from the start., when you think about it.
His gigantic ego, took a lot of blows, first with Paramount, then Andrew Mortons book, his intense feelings for Scie, and everything else that happened, that must have been really hard behind the scenes.
You know I don’t think Tom is a bad person, he’s just a very insecure man, privately. Not only critical of himself, but his partners as well, and wants to be idolised.
Once you stop idolising him, trouble starts.
Katie worshiped him, and he loved that, for her he was the perfect man and partner, you could see it.
In my mind, if somebody tells you that you were chosen off a list, and then after the rose coloured glasses come off, and reality sets in, things can never be the same, not really, you might try, but something will always be hanging over your head.
For me, Katie changed a lot around the time of Morton book.
I don’t know how Tom really felt, whether for him it was real or not, paticularly after a lot of what has been exposed, but I do think, for her it was real .
I also think that her father knew one day it would end , according to one of those ex Scie people he wanted to put himself up between him and Scie, criticise them openly, so they would turn against him, to put Katie in a position to have to choose.
He wanted to make her an SP to them, but Suri came along, and that put an end to that idea.
So really how could this relationship ever survive.
I think it’s sad.
I know you like NK, but I genuinely think she’s just as good an actress as Tom is an actor in everything.

Sincerely concerned @ 11/06/2012 at 8:17 am

@annie: so Katie is still a pawn (by her dad). Hope she matures and does well in this show!!! Love Judy Greer!!

Sincerely concerned @ 11/06/2012 at 8:58 am

There is a part of me that thinks she just loves to wallow in her mess! In highschool, they call these girls drama queens! After awhile people just look at these people and say “boo hoo”. Hope she figures it out!

Sincerely concerned @ 11/06/2012 at 9:12 am

I mean : comes out of the after show party and takes a subway home with her bodyguard?!?! I take one look at her on the subway and want to scream. “Boo hoo!”? How about run out and flag a taxi!!!!! Home to your dtr. Confident and reassured… Your 1st comeback. …and have a bodyguard waiting for u at the hotel, if need be! 0nly a dad would not tire of this….

I really dont understand why all this hate towards Katie Holmes. Her only mistake was to marry that crazy psycho called Tom Cruise. Other than that she looks like a really nice person to me, very down to earth and not one of those celebrities dazzled by fame.
People here just love to create crazy theories they’ll never know if it’s true or be able to prove about celebrities life styles and based on that start hating these celebrities with such a passion it’s almost unbelievable. Except for the Jolie-Pitts of course. Doesnt matter if they’re rich celebrities and live just like all the others, they have a free pass on everything and their army of trolls ready to defend them from every negative comment.

crazy psycho called Tom Cruise @ 11/11/2012 at 7:55 am

@gawd: The same way you received your information to form your opinion about Tom Cruise is the same way people received their information about Katie Holmes to form theirs – contrary to yours, but the same source (media outlets).
She’s had plenty of time, resources, and connections to carve out a niche for herself and be more than mediocre in whatever that niche is (fashionista, actress (stage, tv or movies) or brand model) and she hasn’t shown anything to say she is more than average.
Which is fine, but to heap praises on her ad naseum because of her poor decisions (marrying Tom, getting pregnant within 5 months of hooking up, etc) is giving her a pass where others (celebrities or non-celebrities) would be called on it.
Katie’s has divorced Tom and a portion of society is ecstatic, now show us what you got! Bring it!