Kristen Stewart: I Can't Wait To Be A Mom One Day!

Kristen Stewart: I Can't Wait To Be A Mom One Day!

Kristen Stewart smiles wide as she makes an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday night (November 5) in Burbank, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress went on the show to chat about her upcoming flick The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

During a recent press event, Kristen was asked about becoming a mom.

“I can’t wait to be a mom, but like, no. I can wait,” she told Us Weekly. “I think that it might be something that you’re born with or not born with. That was one of my favorite things about the story. It was one aspect of [Bella] that I was really excited to play.”

Check out Kristen‘s appearance on the program tonight at 11:35 pm EST!

FYI: Kristen is wearing a Peter Pilotto dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Kristen Stewart – “Tonight Show with Jay Leno” Part 1

Click inside to watch the rest of Kristen Stewart‘s interview…

Kristen Stewart – “Tonight Show with Jay Leno” Part 2
kristen stewart i cant wait to be a mom one day 01
kristen stewart i cant wait to be a mom one day 02
kristen stewart i cant wait to be a mom one day 03
kristen stewart i cant wait to be a mom one day 04
kristen stewart i cant wait to be a mom one day 05

There are tons of Kristen’s pictures of her in Jay Leno yet you post one at the end of Jay. LOL.

Too damn gorgeous! Go Kristen!

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/05/2012 at 9:12 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN IT’S TRUE
YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!
I am being completely, honest, Asians really can read minds!!!!!!! Please please tell everyone!!!!!!!!!

I love love love that dress, who is it by??
she looks beautiful, it is very flattering!

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/05/2012 at 9:13 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The results on Google go past page 30!!!!!! It is really true!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not kidding at all!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m a doctor,35 ,rich but still single.It’s hard to seek a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money but not me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on W’ealthybar.c om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!!

XXawww

@ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS: we DONT care if Asians can read minds or not. STOP posting this comments. We are T I R E D!

cute girl cute dress cute face.

ANNA DIAZ @ 11/05/2012 at 9:14 pm

Ninguem vai perguntar a ela o que ela tava fazendo com o direitor?
Odeio ela, só gosto das roupas.

@ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS:

Woa there is a lot of that posted saying that Asians can read minds on the internet! Hmm can Asians read minds?

beautiful!!! i love it!!!!

@jerry: go OUT and find a date. STOP POSTING THIS STUPID COMMENTS! there are TONS of dating pages. Go there and find somebody or go and seek help please.

@Ana:

Why should people stop posting it when its true!!

she looks cute,, but i have to return some video tapes

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/05/2012 at 9:17 pm

@jerry:

Why do you alway post your partner seeking comments right under mine? What do you know that i’m going to post my comments about how Asians can read minds or what? Wtf can you read minds? are you Asian??

@Wendy: We dont care if it is true or not, well at least I dont care. It doesnt have anything to do with Kristen, Jared or celebrities. Stop it. Go and make ur own page of it.

She looks so young here, pretty as always :)

She looks stunning. I like Kristen more and more everyday.

lol she’s funny

That dress is the sister of the Emma Watson’s dress at VMA’s ? LOL

put her in bright colours – talk about having kids – sh<t her team really know how to work it. They deserve awards for re-creating her stank personality.
It's all smoke & mirrors but i guess it works ??

@Ana:

Umm I haven’t been posting that Asians can read minds, I just know that they can!!! Quite a few people do now! people finding out seems to have started in 2011!

Are we DONE with her yet?
I know I am.

prettydew @ 11/05/2012 at 9:23 pm

This ALL stinks of Catherine Zeta-Jones/John Cusack/Hank Azaria ‘America’s Sweetheart’…. I’m not buying, next thing you’ll hear is that either Kirsten/Rob/Rupert is on medication… ATROCITY

@prettydew: loll.. i think people here are too young to realize it’s all just bullsh&t to re-create her image. its the julia roberts/reese withafork /anne hathaway syndrome: make them look like humble country girls and ppl will think they are down to earth actors.

Seems Like she’s been smiling a lot and I like it. Before she always has that grumpy look.

Mamadukes @ 11/05/2012 at 9:26 pm

I can’t imagine Kristen being a mom to be honest!
Only time will tell….

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/05/2012 at 9:26 pm

@Wendy:

I am very happy to see that you know that Asians can read minds!!!! :D Please spread the word!!!!!!

She looks super cute. Lovely dress.

@NYC: AHHHAHA aren’t we all? i hope this is the last twilight movie

chicken legs !!!

LooseLipz @ 11/05/2012 at 9:34 pm

@NYC:

Beyond done!
She reminds me of a gawky geeky teenager.

I can’t wait for European promo. Reporters there dgaf

eyescrush @ 11/05/2012 at 9:44 pm

I LOVE her eyes. She should take care of them cus lately she has bags under them

please have a baby and never ever come back!

I hope when she’s a mom, minding her mothering business, some little twit will come along and seduce her baby’s daddy. Then she’ll think about how she treated another mother when she was a seductive little twit.

Jared, get your sh-t together in the spam department.

@Medamnit: for the win!!! i wonder what all these kids will do when they’re married and their husband cheats.. im going to guess they wont be so forgiving then.

Her face looks fresh and beautiful here.

she sucks ducks @ 11/05/2012 at 10:19 pm

@aly:

===you are very right. before she was a sullen an and ungrateful B*tch

Looking great Kristen! Don’t listen to the haters because they’re just jealous. Live your life to the fullest. Take care of yourself and Robert .

@elisa: I know right…for the life of me I cannot understand why people thinks she has great legs. They are boney and shapeless.

she sucks ducks @ 11/05/2012 at 10:22 pm

SPin spin spin my PR team! damage control for $14M

she is a *****

@Medamnit: Oh don’t worry Rob will be her baby daddy by 2014!ha can’t hardly wait for that!

Can't Wait! @ 11/05/2012 at 10:25 pm

Pump Me Hard Directors
– Kho

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... @ 11/05/2012 at 10:25 pm

“I think that it might be something that you’re born with or not born with.”
rotflolol…..funny line

Aww so many bitter harpies,yet Kristen and Rob both look fabulous and extremely happy while the rest of you continue to be eventually consumed in your own hate while they will go on being blessed in life!So you can suck it!!!

arrested development @ 11/05/2012 at 10:27 pm

looks ,speaks,and acts 14

@Tracy: only her fans thinks that..i think her legs are waaaay too un-shape!! I am not a fan but not a hater either btw, i am just telling what i see.

i see some cellulite to the inside of her legs

Proof that asians can't read @ 11/05/2012 at 10:30 pm

@ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS:
how many times do you fail to read that we are not interested. getting thumbed down a bazillion times proves you can’t read minds.
duh!

@hmm: Yeah you wish,she might wear a size 0 or 2 at the most and she is naturally thin and that means she doesn’t need to do anything and can eat whatever she wants and still be thin! I love it

Those are not birthing hips..you’ll be squeezing out a conehead

No matter what she do or wear… she’s a DEVIL-NO-NEED-TO-DISGUISE by default.

motherhood? @ 11/05/2012 at 10:35 pm

providing she is not already way too diseased

definitely not pregnant @ 11/05/2012 at 10:39 pm

rumor quashed.

definitely not pregnant @ 11/05/2012 at 10:40 pm

take that haters!

@nt: you sound completely sane

Look At The Chins @ 11/05/2012 at 10:42 pm

Jay Leno is her father

@definitely not pregnant: how about you take yourself to just jared JR? actually shouldnt this be on there?
or are adults watching that stupid fkn movie?

Kristen Stewart is ridiculously cute…

Sure, this is a horribly unsubtle attempt at PR spin, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does want to be a mom one day. After all, she does already have a thing for married fathers.

no talent needed @ 11/05/2012 at 10:56 pm

Dirty old Hollywood men love her. She looks very young and it would explain alot about her career advancement.

funny, after the cheating scandal, we get to see her engaging and smilie, sadly people buy into anything HW sales them.

They are a utter joke, the girl just showed up at jimmy kimmel were Her cabana boy is being interview, they’re trying really hard to convince everybody, pathetic doesn’t begin to cover it. Lmao.

I GUESS WHO’S PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robsten ♥ ♥ ♥

What is the use being beuatiful(?) outside if inside she is ugly as hell!

@nt: uh i am exactly like this honey. But cellulite doesn’t show only to the fat ones. It show to all women! It’s not something bad.

@shut up:
grow up
this is where the rumors started that she was preggers so you should be old enough to handle the truth that she’s DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT

i guess the adults can’t handle adult issues such as pregnancy or the lack thereof….what is becoming of the immature adults these days?

just tell shut up to shut up @ 11/05/2012 at 11:40 pm

go eat bugs for breakfast troll

She has always been a good looker in my opinion, but after what she did, I can’t admire any aspect of her. The fact that she supposedly made Rob get back to her shows how selfish she is. If I were in her position, I would’ve let him go because I would have deserved it. But she just gets whatever she wants and that is kinda sick. Man, I really don’t like her, and don’t respect him.

And those who are asking us to get a life, you shippers look so crazy gullible, its you guys whu should get a damn life. There are several websites where crazy shipping is going on, please go there

“I can’t wait to be a mom, but like, no. I can wait,”
“I can’t wait to be faithful, but like, no. I can wait,”
“I can’t wait to be honest about my relationships, but like, no. I can wait,”
“I can’t wait to be writing a tell all about the business, but like, no. I can wait, they’ll sue me for all i’ve got, I have to stash some money away first,”
“I can’t wait to out my so called boyfriend, but like, no. I can wait,”
kristen kristen kristen
the actors they are acting as soon as they step out their front doors

I’m sure this gutter s*lut will be a good mom…just like Dina Lohan.

If that mini cooper could talk….

@@ shut up: lol! if you knew that there were rumours of her being pregnant i think it means you need to get a hobby

@just tell shut up to shut up: ahaha.. hit a nerve did i?? :)

The only place Asians CAN’T read minds are on Angelina Jolie articles, so it must be the same psycho who writes 277 posts under twenty different aliases on the Jolie stories taht has nothign else to say on all other stories but that asians can read minds.
Give it up PSYCHO!

Her dress is fab and her hair looked nice, and I like THIS makeup on her. Simple.

Prediction @ 11/06/2012 at 12:45 am

Kstew’s baby daddy will be a 55 years old divorcee director who already has 3 kids with his ex wife

Sometimes I wonder who these commenters are and how their real life plays out. The hate and derogatory remarks about someone who they don’t know personally are just unbelievable. I don’t condone cheating but at 42yrs old I do know it happens and it’s not always clear cut as to why it happens and it also does not mean that only bad people commits them.. if people refuse to believe that someone can change for the better or appreciates the fact that they try to improve their lives and start all over again then that’s just a sad thing not only for 1 actress who most of you hate but how about to other people not in the limelight, others who have done the same thing, drug addicts, etc… too many crap happening in the world and yet alot of your focus on negativity. And yes I know this is a gossip site, i come here to be entertained but it’s just sad to see how people think it’s funny and ok to spew hate.

oh yeah right @ 11/06/2012 at 12:55 am

… that she could popped out some kid/s but there would be no daddy nor a long lasting relationship coz she got a wandering p*ussy!

just tell shut up to shut up @ 11/06/2012 at 1:18 am

@shut up:

apparently you’re the one who is uber sensitive and insensitive.
take a hike loser
and keep your mouth shut on the way out the door
*watches door smack nazi in the butt*

Still doing damage control I see. Playing the sweetheart even though we all know she’s a trashy tramp.

@just tell shut up to shut up: a nazi? are you off your meds? so kristen stewart fans who don’t like someones opinion associate them with the nazis who killed millions? good job, now isn’t it your bedtime?

..and im sensitive and insensitive? to whom exactly?
never mind, i don’t give s sh*t, i just think you’re hilarious..

love her dress, but she really needs to do something with her hair, it always looks like an ugly mess!

Kristen’s PR team is as predictable as they come. I had predicted how Kristen would behave few weeks ago and not-so-surprisingly that’s how she is behaving now.Wearing lighter colors,smiling and being as giddy as a 12 years old girl.She was actually hugging journalists in Japan when she went there to promote BD2 and a journo who interviewed her during OTR LA screening said that Kristen took time to talk to each and every media outlet that wanted to speak to her.That’s the new and improved Kristen Stewart for you.This girl is one of the most fake celebs in Hollywood and I believe it has been that way since day one.Her rude attitude,aloofness and pretentiousness were marketed as badassery before the scandal broke and now they are forced to present her as a “kid” who tripped and fell on Rupert’s ****.

@ shut up @ 11/06/2012 at 2:39 am

@shut up:

I think its insensitive and hypocritical for someone like you to tell someone else to shut up. maybe you might want to remove that phrase from your vocabulary. its rude insulting and against the first amendment.
this is a gossip site and mouths run all the time. if you can’t handle it then maybe you are the one who should be removed to jj jr. until you learn to play nicely on adult sites.
just a thought

@ shut up @ 11/06/2012 at 2:49 am

as far as meds go, please take your birth control pill daily, we don’t want people like you reproducing.

@@ shut up: hilarious!! seriously set up your own stand up show!!

go weep into your own stupidity, i could care less what you say i just find it funny so keep going. nothing is as hilarious as fangirls. their crazy hits a whole new level.

@ shut up @ 11/06/2012 at 3:38 am

good
then you have no reason to tell people to shut up anymore
just laugh choke and die
bye

before, she barely smiles before but now that her wh*re attitude was exposed, she became the girl next door type? lol. not buying it

I dont give a **** if its all about recreating her image whatever shes doing its been working she looks AMAZING in these photos so young and fresh looking love the dress on her.

Love her dress!! She is gorgeous!

@@ shut up: choke and die huh? lovely. no one hug you enough ?

@@ shut up: oh yeah and shut up :)

Trampire? Is that you?

@@ shut up: for someone who told another 2 choke and die (btw you should be banned from this site for that) you’re taking things rather seriously 0_o also, keep that kind of talk 2 yourself. telling a person die is disgusting, especially when you’re arguing on a kristen stewart thread.

I’m very jealous now.
Wish I have Kristen skinny genes and I can buy lots of beautiful clothes that can fit perfectly on my body.. oh and add that long legs too!
She looks very pretty here!!

Pork my Beans @ 11/06/2012 at 6:19 am

all you people who live vicariously thru these twilight puppets are sooooooooooooooo pedestrian and soooooooo lame !

people need to get over this cheating scandal,she is not the first and will not be the last person who cheats in hollywood or in the world. all i see is people saying horrible things bout kristen but what about rupert. i know the post is not about him but people have no problem bringing up kristen cheating on every post about rob so why not ask yourself why did rupert feel the need to cheat in the first place???? he could have just kept his distance from her and none of this would have happened,seems like he was the one that called her (tbh she was stupid to go meet him).

although i would still like to know how rupert got there cause from the pics kristen drove there herself so did he get a taxi or walk or something else to get there???

whoa,the girl may not be talented acting-wise, but her hr skills are spot on, I mean, look how talented and hard working her pr team is:)

bwahaha. she? having kids? she needs to grow the f up first.

Kristen’s all chin, in fact she looks alot like an upgraded version of Rumer Willis to me. Weird smile, was best when she was pouty an sullen, that smile makes her look so chinny (a la Celine Dion), eek.

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE too, she’s all smiles and friendly now. She is everything she claims to hate…fake, a lying cheat and poseur.

sweetness @ 11/06/2012 at 9:22 am

somebody is reading our comments….her stylist have noticed critiques where she was looking ska_nky and harsh..now they are doing 22 year old girly look.

Anyway, Kristen is as always the most commented celebrity on this website..
Even what now is a scandal, next year will become just good publicity and more work!

the length of her dresses is inversely proportional to her talent as an actress. I feel she wants to be perceived as someone provocative and unconventional à la Angelina Jolie, but i don’t think it will work, Angelina fascinated and still fascinates, Stew just irritate . and what is this: tell her young fans to go see her rotten movie , OTR, even if their parents don’t aggree due to their age, she is completely dumb or what?

Rob you are a great guy , but your choice of GF sucks .

*oh, i mean directly proportional

One of the most fake celeb. fake…fake…fake…

No way we are gonna let the cheating scandal go away.We will always remind her she is a shameless cheater.And that Rob turned out a cabana boy.

@Jen:
I agree with you! People are so mean! It’s unbelievable. She was so cute,fresh and funny on Jay Leno,but they still criticize her. They did criticize her even before the cheating scandal. Some people were just waiting for het to make a mistake. That’s how much they’re mean! They say her PR team is rebulding her image. It’s not ture! She was the same as she was 2 years ago, Very smile and cute! They always find an excuse to hate on her. If they don’t like her,why do they spend their time reading her interviews in the frist place? That’s so delusional! And BTW people can forgive and if you’re full of hate,that doesn’t mean other people are full of hate too and can’t forgive.

zurichgirl @ 11/06/2012 at 11:29 am

i dont want to be mean but smiling makes her chin bigger, so i understand why she doesnt smile unless she has to do.

why is it that she gets good comments (go Kristen! she looks awesom, etc) and Rob gets (doormat, idiot, not a man for taking her back), he loves her she is the one that cheated!!!!

This board is full of mean people! How can you live well with yourself with all the hate you have in your body? You’re hypocrital too,cause even before the scandal,you critcized her; “oh why doesn’t she smile? she hates her job” “oh she smiles! It’s because her Pr team is rebuilding her image” What’s wrong with you for real? If you watched her interview on Jay Leno in 2009,2010,2011 you’ll see the same Kristen! Smiley,funny,talketive,so no one is trying to rebuild her image. She doesn’t need that cause her fans still supporte her and went to watch OTR,even if she was in the middle of the scandal and you’re still here spreading your venom on her as you did before. Critics LOVED her work in OTR and her private life is getting better than it was this summer and YOU are so full of hate and need to find another hobby,than hate on celebs you don’t even know.

@iloverob: Actually if you read the comments on this board,they’re against Kristen. They criticize both of them and that’s just sad. I mean,if you don’t like something or someone,just don’t spend your time commenting on it. That’s delusional IMO :/

I like her hair pulled back and bright colors really flatter her.

@lainey: thats a bit sad considering its not your life so why waste time commenting. do you have people in your life who constantly judge every bad judgement you make cos it probably would drive you insane if you did

@iloverob: rob gets nice comments too(rob is hot,i love rob etc) but they are probably the ones that are hidden due to a low rating.

She’s beautiful

she looks MUCH better with brighter colors. very nice.

She’s looking very fit and pretty, but I’m not buying her new, cheery image. She’s been flipping off and talking smack for years – and I get that she’s growing up, but this has been as recent as this past summer… we’ll see where things go in the months to follow Twilight as at this point, her Twihards are definitely keeping her afloat.

@yeah:
It’s Peter Pilotto.

I really enjoyed this interview, it was great to hear what Kristen had to say about her future and to hear from her on such a personal topic. Kristen Stewart is one of my favorite actors so I’m glad my DISH coworker told me she would be on last night, I knew I wasn’t going to miss it so I recorded it on my DISH Hopper. When I played back this recording I was able to start watching on my living room TV and then continued watching on my kitchen TV right where I left off.

are you all serious??? have we watched the same thing at all?
i have nothing against her or her movies (i actually think she is beautiful and also it is nobody’s bussiness what she does in her personal life etc..) but to be honest she is sooooo damn boring!!! maybe it is a cultural thing (i am not american) or something but while i watched that show last night i bored to death she wasnt brilliant either interesting or funny at all it was a real waste of time to watch her, sorry :/

I’d never care about clothes or shoes, but this one is amazing.