Kristen Stewart: I Can't Wait To Be A Mom One Day!

Kristen Stewart: I Can't Wait To Be A Mom One Day!

Kristen Stewart smiles wide as she makes an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday night (November 5) in Burbank, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress went on the show to chat about her upcoming flick The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

During a recent press event, Kristen was asked about becoming a mom.

“I can’t wait to be a mom, but like, no. I can wait,” she told Us Weekly. “I think that it might be something that you’re born with or not born with. That was one of my favorite things about the story. It was one aspect of [Bella] that I was really excited to play.”

Check out Kristen‘s appearance on the program tonight at 11:35 pm EST!

FYI: Kristen is wearing a Peter Pilotto dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Kristen Stewart – “Tonight Show with Jay Leno” Part 1

Click inside to watch the rest of Kristen Stewart‘s interview…

Kristen Stewart – “Tonight Show with Jay Leno” Part 2

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Seems Like she’s been smiling a lot and I like it. Before she always has that grumpy look.

Mamadukes @ 11/05/2012 at 9:26 pm

I can’t imagine Kristen being a mom to be honest!
Only time will tell….

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/05/2012 at 9:26 pm

@Wendy:

I am very happy to see that you know that Asians can read minds!!!! :D Please spread the word!!!!!!

She looks super cute. Lovely dress.

@NYC: AHHHAHA aren’t we all? i hope this is the last twilight movie

chicken legs !!!

LooseLipz @ 11/05/2012 at 9:34 pm

@NYC:

Beyond done!
She reminds me of a gawky geeky teenager.

I can’t wait for European promo. Reporters there dgaf

eyescrush @ 11/05/2012 at 9:44 pm

I LOVE her eyes. She should take care of them cus lately she has bags under them

please have a baby and never ever come back!

I hope when she’s a mom, minding her mothering business, some little twit will come along and seduce her baby’s daddy. Then she’ll think about how she treated another mother when she was a seductive little twit.

Jared, get your sh-t together in the spam department.

@Medamnit: for the win!!! i wonder what all these kids will do when they’re married and their husband cheats.. im going to guess they wont be so forgiving then.

Her face looks fresh and beautiful here.

she sucks ducks @ 11/05/2012 at 10:19 pm

@aly:

===you are very right. before she was a sullen an and ungrateful B*tch

Looking great Kristen! Don’t listen to the haters because they’re just jealous. Live your life to the fullest. Take care of yourself and Robert .

@elisa: I know right…for the life of me I cannot understand why people thinks she has great legs. They are boney and shapeless.

she sucks ducks @ 11/05/2012 at 10:22 pm

SPin spin spin my PR team! damage control for $14M

she is a *****

@Medamnit: Oh don’t worry Rob will be her baby daddy by 2014!ha can’t hardly wait for that!

Can't Wait! @ 11/05/2012 at 10:25 pm