Beyonce Votes & Writes Letter to Obama on Election Day

Beyonce Votes & Writes Letter to Obama on Election Day

Beyonce shows off her absentee ballot in a new picture posted to her official website.

The 31-year-old entertainer also showed off a handwritten letter that she wrote to President Obama for Election Day.

“Everyday we see your heart and character, inspiring all of us to give more of ourselves,” Bey wrote. “You are the leader to take us from where we are to where we need to be. You are the reason my daughter and nephew will grow up knowing that they can truly be ANYTHING they want to be.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s letter to Obama?

beyonce votes writes letter to obama on election day 01
beyonce votes writes letter to obama on election day 02
beyonce votes writes letter to obama on election day 03
beyonce votes writes letter to obama on election day 04

Photos: Beyonce
Posted to: Barack Obama, Beyonce Knowles

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Oh god. We get it. You love Obama.

I love Beyonce!! And I love Obama!! Sooo happy that she is voting for him!

That’s some nice Illuminati writing right there. “Give of ourselves”, “take us from where we are to where we need to be”…

hows about what’s best for the country instead of your realatives

Beyonce is one big mediawhore.
she is self absorbed with no talent but people are stupid to buy anything she sell

Your hero Obama has helped further destroy our Constitution, but I’m sure you’re too busy having your wide **** kissed to notice.

Seems like your President spends wayyyyyyy too much time with his celeb friends. There are always pictures of him with Beyounce, jayz, etc… How come there are only a couple with hard working Americans. Why is it celebs love him so much. I’m not American, just really curious why?

Give it a rest lady

And, being the narcissist that she is, she posted this truly believing that HER followers would follow in her footsteps and vote for Obama. Hopefully our young people are smarter and they”ll just vote for whom THEY think is the right candidate.

She isn’t doing anything wrong. She has the right to voice her opinion just as you do, my friend. Vote for whoever you think will get the job done! Personally, I’m for Obama all the way. If you’re for Romney, great! Don’t be afraid to speak your mind people! :)

She is so up his a** it’s ridiculous and embarassing for her (in pics, you can see she has a crush on him). I’m not American, but Beyonce is so annoying and full of herself with her Obama lovefest (“Everybody, I LOVE him, so you should too!!!”) I would LOVE for Beyonce and Jay-Z to be brought down a few pegs, they think they”re so important..seriously can’t wait for a scandal or something to happen to them to bring them down.

Bey, he’s just using you like he uses everyone for his own agenda.
When Sharia law comes thanks to supporters like you, you will not
be exempt.

Get lost beyonka you sl#t @ 11/06/2012 at 12:35 pm

She is cheap wh@re. I hope Romney will win.

She is so annoying. We get it! You know him, you are friends with his wife, and you support him! Did we really need to see her vote for him, too?

@vote2012 @ 11/06/2012 at 1:01 pm

Obama hasn’t done anything this country the only he got was free trips and money…. Vote for mitt romney sure he look’s stupid but least he’s better.

blah blah blah

From Paris with Love @ 11/06/2012 at 1:11 pm

As a non American who kinda likes Obama I don’t have the nerve nor the knowledge to make a judgement on american elections, although religious freaks scare the hell out of me and I find “hipster liberals” (not all liberals) unsufferable, I sometimes wish Romney would win just to stick it to all those celebs whoever they are, same thing in my country, ugh just STFU!

LawStudent @ 11/06/2012 at 1:27 pm

I’m pretty sure HER MONEY is the reason her daughter and nephew will be “anything they want to be.” Moron.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ 11/06/2012 at 1:29 pm

OH BROTHER
PLEASE

No Beyonce, because of your rich ass they can be whatever they want to be.

I think beyonce is riding on obama’s coattails and wants to be recorded for the history books as one of his “celebrity friends”.

I’m for Obama and I did vote for him.
Saying that, my issue isn’t just with her, but with all of these celebrities being media who.r.e.s for Obama when I bet they don’t even know half of what his promises are (Jay-Z for example couldn’t even give a good reason for why he’s voting for Obama).
I get wanting to go out and vote and getting it out there to the people, but no one seems genuine about it. For some reason I feel like everyone is voting for him because it’s the “in” thing to do not because they like and agree with his policies and promises. The taking pictures and posing for the cameras while voting (Mariah did this too) makes it seem fake.

She loves Obama, because he is black. Period.

I LOVE HER!!!! HATERS STOP HATING!!! GET A LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@rachel:

she has undeniable talent, at least she is successful! you’re sitting behind a computer commentating with disgusting hatred! get a grip you’re pathetic!!!!

@Sheila:

wow it’s amazing how you’re wishing misery on people. karma’s a *****! stop hating!

@anne:

your comment is kinda pathetic.

Is this a new trend??Publish Letter for all to read then Mail It.

Both presidential candidates suck.. Obama goes around apologizing for theour country acts like he’s against it instead of for it, I just don’t gey why so many people like him. Romney is against the less fortunate wants to reward the rich and take away the little that the poor have.. in my opinion they’re both pathetic and I’m not voting for neither. This country without God is going down very quickly too bad we don’t have a better candidate.

I love Obama but she’s such an a$$ licker.

#Everyday we see your heart and character, inspiring all of us to give more of ourselves”
almost the same phrases Stalin got from celebrites of his time

Celebrities need to stop pretending like they can associate/compare themselves to regular common people. They’re filthy rich, they don’t have to worry about money, taxes, education, etc. The number one cause of stress in the average person’s life is money, mainly because all of the other things you worry about (your job, your degree) are just other ways to worry about money. Thank you, but your opinion is not needed Beyonce.

she’s a completely, self important ignorant a-hole, ugly wig too

AthenaToysDotCom @ 11/07/2012 at 12:27 am

I love Obama and Beyonce. They are the power couple in politics! See more info at AthenaToysdotcom

Take the wig off loser. Of course you won’t vote for the other guy. We know why.

Jayce Madison @ 11/07/2012 at 1:46 am

OMG! Who does she think she is writing some personal letter to him. Does he really care what Beyonce has to say? She only cares about one thing..the color of his skin.

Hold on, I can’t type. I threw up a little in my mouth. PUKE!!!!

@lolo:

He is also half white. He is just as much black as he is white.

The ILLEGAL posting of her voting ballot is just BeyoncA@’s latest display of her IGNORANCE…however, it does show her LEGAL NAME which is and always will be BEYONCE GISELLE KNOWLES…NO HYPHENS NO CARTER…So as a collective effort we can cut the CRAP with the faux marriage that has no marriage license and went down in a place that doesn’t exist..Scarsdale County? No Scarsdale, NY is located in Westchester County and does not have ANY record of BeyoncA@’s and Jay-Z’s marriage nor do they keep such documents on file…just keep it real…she is and WILL CONTINUE TO BE one of these #single #ladies

@Kim: I find it hard to believe Michelle Obama would want to hang out with such dummies as Beyonce & Tina Knowles they have nothing intelligent to say and Jay Z is one of those “highly intelligent” negroes who was too bright for his inner city school so he dropped out in 8th grade As intelligent as Barack and Michelle are Im really disappointed that they would hand around such dumb people. Michelle really lost cool points from me when she called Beyonce a role model and said if she could be anyone in the world she would love to be Beyonce.

I think she has a crush on Obama!! watch out Michelle this lady is going to sleep with your hubby lol

I dislike Beyonce, don’t like her attitude or the way she conducts herself. Besides she swears she’s white…

@Sheila: can u really be such a hater? thats mean aint my fault u aint famous get a life punklette

u go bey.u excercised your right. haters stop hating and fyi she didnt show her vote this lady work hard and all yall do is hate put that energy to good use and make something of ur lives and stop hatin on her and her money all u moron

mediawhore? if you are a Beyonce hater, what are you doing on her webpage?

Current ye@r *