Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Jet Out on Private Plane!

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Jet Out on Private Plane!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson board a private plane to head out east on Tuesday (November 6) at LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress and the 26-year-old actor are set to do a week full of promotional duties in New York City for their new film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

Kristen will be making appearances on Live! with Kelly & Michael and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday while Rob will appear on both shows on Thursday. Their co-star Taylor Lautner will do the shows on Friday.

In case you missed them, check out Kristen‘s appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Rob‘s guest spot on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

35+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson boarding a private plane…

kristen stewart robert pattinson jet out on private plane 01
kristen stewart robert pattinson jet out on private plane 35
kristen stewart robert pattinson jet out on private plane 36
kristen stewart robert pattinson jet out on private plane 37

Credit: Aik Arshamian; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

done with this fake couple. emma and andrew and the real deal.

*are the real deal

Cute couple! I’m very happy if they can find a way back together!

hope it flops badly!!!

is twlight almost over yet?

is it over yet?

@ella:
wishing death to someone is never smart, you’re such a deceitful person..

to all the girls defending her, if your man cheated and you were friends with the girl he cheated with, would you stick up for her?????

@ella:

yeah Ella, a Twilight film is really going to ‘flop’. IDIOT!

I really dont like them.

dirty hippie pot smoking losers

sweetness @ 11/06/2012 at 3:34 pm

@laura:

uhmm who will care about them in 20 years? By then a new hot tween celebrity couple will capture media attention. Remember who was popular 20 years ago? (insert couple’s name) OK then does anyone still care?

@cara:
No, that’s why we are not expecting liberty ross to be friend with her.
But thank God forgiveness exists, so all of us who are not at all related to them can just let it go..
Why holding the grudge forever?

@sweetness:
demi more and bruce willis? not together anymore but still popular..
kevin bacon and kyra sedg..whatever her surname is..?

Rob is too damn nice and that makes him stupid! haha

Mr. stupid and Mis Tramp.

Kristen was beautiful on Jay Leno, i watched Snow White at the weekend and really loved it. Definite new fan here. I don’t care about her private life, if anything the ridiculous cyber bullying made me like her more. Nobody deserves the things that she has been called, and certainly not a 22 year old who publicly apologised for doing something lots of young girls make the mistake of doing. Nice to see Rob sticking by her, he knows a good girl when he see’s one!

I really do feel like they are PR and will probably wait a year to break up so it doesn’t show that this was PR.

PS- They didn’t arrive in the same car. They are not living together.

with their paychecks they can surely afford soap and shampoo

Robsten Is Unbroken @ 11/06/2012 at 3:39 pm

Robsten<333333333333

nobody has the right to judge them! go live your lifes people

Andrew garfield left his long term girlfriend for Emma Stone, so all you idiots trying to make out like they are angels think again! ha

This game really has really become a big joke. I thought maybe some actors have morals and they won’t sell themselves and their life for everything. But no, these two are surprising me more and more. Those two are probably the luckiest people, they can’t act and do absolutely nothing difficult and they are multimillioner. Life is cruel!

two losers @ 11/06/2012 at 3:41 pm

unwashed pit licking at 35,000 ft

therealcoco @ 11/06/2012 at 3:41 pm

@Coco:
yeah, they can’t act but every director wants them… sooooo strange..

she sleeps with an old man in a car so people will watch her movie and care about her zero acting talent boyfriend? real classy. and all the idiots defending her, please find better role models. kristen is no mother teresa to say the least.

@freebird:
Well, for apologizing and taking responsibility she IS a good role model.
The affair was obviously a mistake, but if Ron trusts her we can for sure accept the idea..

@SL:

lol why wait a year if it is PR?? Just cause you want to hate them for another year?????

@therealcoco: Yes this is strange when there are so talented young actors out there, they still choose them, because Rob and Kristen act the same way in all their movies. And it is no secret that it mostly due to their fame.

I’m just glad that the Twilight saga is over so we will not have to be inundated with news on this boring and awkward couple. I really don’t care if they stay together or go their own separate ways…as long as I don’t have to see their rather bland faces plastered everywhere.

She’s not ashamed a bit! FAIL! She should hide herself.

sweetness @ 11/06/2012 at 4:02 pm

@laura:

are you joking? Demi Moore has been in the news because her boy toy husband cheated on her, she was in rehab for doing whip its and now she’s slowly coming out of hinding…In fact she’s less in the news because the media is consumed by the ex boy toy husband and his new babe of a girlfriend Mila. And as for Bruce Willis when was the last time his name was mentioned on Just Jared..so you see she nor Bruce are being hounded by paps.

Guys, resentment and grudge won’t make you happy! Let it go!

@laura:

and you don’t believe in fairy tales… do you?

Kristen looks mad in the pictures.

Rob&Kristen private relationship is turning into the ROBSTEN CIRCUS. I can’t believe in them anymore.

No matter how many years will pass but every time i see this couple i´ll remember the cheating.And you know why?Because KS with only 22 did it like a grown up older,very experienced woman who knows all the secrets of life.I wonder how will be her behavior when she is 40!

Does anyone remember to have ever seen pics of RK boarding a private jet? In all these years we have never seen as much of Robsten as we’re currently seeing. They’re shoving Robsten down our throats, for god’s sake. This is beyond ridiculous. They were a great deal more credible before the cheating, at least they tried to be private.

I see she gained weight. Which is good for her…But oh well. I am not even sure anymore if the couple is real. I mean, is Rob really that
simpleminded..?

@lainey:
I wonder what your knowledge of life is, if you talk like that..

@coco:
You don’t need a degree in Harvard to talk like her. It’s called “common sense”.

@Me: yes i do remember seeing a pic of rob and kristen walking to board a private jet in paris .

Thats a blog i used to read about these two.And below is a message the blogger left after the cheating scandal bursted:
“What to say, how to say it? This is not going to be easy. I have been blogging about Rob and Kristen since late 2009 and it was truly a big part of my daily life. But due to the recent events I just cannot bring myself to blog about them being together any longer. I apologize if you disagree but my decision never meant to dishearten anyone but that’s what I feel and I just cannot force myself to do it anymore. I cannot pretend everything is fine.”
That was in july.And the thing is he never posted anything else till now.I think he is not bying the “reconciliation” either.

@lainey:
so there’s this guy who is practically living someone else’s life and we should be affected by this news because…?

@ella: what’s wrong with you,grow the hell up.

@lainey:
Come on, you can’t be serious about someone who writes this about a celebrity break-up:

“Hey guys. First, allow me to thank you for all the sweet words you all sent my way and for respecting my silence over the last few days. I appreciate it very much. These past days have been very difficult but I believe I’m coping just fine.”

“I BELIEVE I’M COPING JUST FINE”????
This sociopath should get a life!!

@coco: he just used to be a fan, and now disappointed from them, obviously!

@hmm:
Ok, but if you have to “cope” with a celebrity breakup it’s a little bit too much.. I was sad too when Heidi and Seal broke up, as well as when Blake Lively and Penn Badgley did, but this is not gonna affect my life!!
Real life is something else! :)

@belle:

Yeah a few blurry dark pics in 4 years. Definitely these 35 are not blurry and they just need to smile and wave at the camera. Nahh it would be too obvious..

@coco:

Believe me honey i know a lot about life.The good and the bad things life teach us.And i can tell you that this girl is dangerously manipulative.And she is only 22.

@coco:

Sorry to get in but let me answer. Because no one but the gullible robsteners and twihards, is buying this Robsten relationship.

@coco:

I just used this blogger as an example that some of their fanatic fans are completely done with them.

@coco: well, good for you then! ;)

@lainey:
I’m sure you know a lot about life in general, but I highly doubt you know anything but a couple of paparazzi photos about Rob’s and Kristen’s life, just like the rest of us.. :)

Robsten= Summit's Joke on U @ 11/06/2012 at 4:59 pm

You’ll find more and more posters are coming out of the closet to post their utter annoyance to disgust of these two media seeking fame wh-0-res.
They represent the worst kind of commercial selling their image. They portray themselves as we’re just so cool, her with the converse middle fingering the paps and him with his indie music pals and backwards baseball caps.. oh so not Hollywood at all..YET they are the biggest sellouts. Corporate darlings of Summit. Hawking themselves from designers fragrances covered in designer garb pretending they are serious actors who only care about their art and doing indie films..btw pulling in $35 million dollar paychecks and multi million dollar endorsement deals.
These two are NO different that the Kardashians!!
Everything about them from day one was a media reality show produced by Summit sold to fools tied to the Twilight /Robsten franchise.

@coco:

Relating Kristen’s life there’re like 50 papz pics which are very telling and speak volumes about her. The pics taken from the patio of her new house are quite telling as well, especially that one Rob’s offering her a cup of tea and a towel and looks like her lapdog.

@laura: lol you are either 12 or ignorant. this is typical hollywood – see any premier from the last 10-20 yrs.. or just look at julia robert’s dating record. its all a show.

– anyway, i have a feeling that this whole cheating cra*p was just for publicity. i mean they both know that the cameras follow them around 24/7 — congratulations, they’re all more ‘famous’ for it.. the only ones getting hit with the collateral damage is the two kids!

@Me:
Do I have to explain you that “a couple of photos” was just an expression and that it doesn’t change a thing how many these photos actually are?
The point is you don’t know them personally, their feelings, their personalities, what do they talk about, how was their story (they never even acknowledged it until july this year), if and why they got back together, how the affair actually happened, how long it was..
You know nothing, pictures and interviews actually tell very little, especially about people like them who are very private.

@coco:

You know nothing either, and here you’re, defending them as if you were their Joan of Arc. You feel promo to defend a cheater. Good for you. I don’t like cheaters.

nepenthes @ 11/06/2012 at 5:17 pm

“Cute couple! I’m very happy if they can find a way back together!
In 20 years they’ll probably be married and with a bunch of hipster children, as happy as can be.. :)”

Comment of the year or what? LOL
I just can’t believe that there are actually people who feel so happy or sad because two total strangers got back together/broke up…Wow, just wow…
And once again; their “relationship” screams PR, sorry but it does, and lets just wait for a couple of months, when Twilight films will be over, are they going to be unbroken or however you call them then? Don’t think so…

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/06/2012 at 5:20 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN IT’S TRUE
YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________
Please send this to everyone!!!!!! Asians really can read minds and everyone needs to know this!!!!!!!!!

I agree that this is PR. They completely rode in different SUVs to the airport. They might have had enough luggage for two SUVs but wouldn’t a young couple, so in love again, at least want to ride in the same car. Also, when she goes up to talk to the bodyguard he doesn’t even look out of the car. She walks up to the plane and doesn’t wait for him. I guess they didn’t know these paps were there. We saw how it really is. You can see more pictures of this on RPLife

I agree TRW you can see where her (Kristen’s)luggage has been unloaded when Rob’s SUV has just gotten there.

I would think she would want to ride with him. I really don’t believe they are living together. She’s in her house and he is living somewhere in West Hollywood.

When are these two going to go away! I can’t stand them anymore. I used to be a fan of Rob’s and thought he was so sweet and genuine. I still think that, but the fact that he has re-associated himself fully and completely with KS, has me thinking that maybe I was wrong about him and his morals (not to mention his sanity). Sure, maybe he loves her and she did publicly apologize for completely humiliating him, but how can he be over the scandal so soon. I don’t think its a PR relationship; I think its real, unfortunately.

@bcd123: I feel the same exact way you do :( and imI disgusted by all of this…I don’t think it’s pr…but really rob this soon? like nothing ever happened? I’m just worried he won’t wake up but I’m praying that he does! I cannot believe the man who I became a fan of 4 years ago let this girl turn his life into this. She has no morals or respect for others she is selfish and awful….do you think he will ever realize that?

@bcd123: it’s been on blind that this is just a P.R relationship and that shes bi & so is he.

This is what it takes to make a movie even more popular so they’re going to milk it. And why are people feeling so sorry for him? they’re both in it for the $$$. Either way i’m sick of both of them, i just hope this is the last movie.

I wonder what his family is thinking about all this mess.A question to the commenters: do you think that she will be welcomed in his family house in London for New Years Eve?

@lainey: its a SHE that ran the blog, and turns out SHE was a MAJOR kristen hater, THAT is why she shut the blog down.

@gabriela: since the relationship isn’t real do you think she’ll actually be with him? ugh seriously, wait 5 yrs & look back at this fake ‘couple’… its all going to be so embarrassing

Stewart can act a bit. Pattinson is a joke. He will be typecast as Edward Cullen.

These two will be easily forgotten after Twilight and good riddance.

@Lola: I’m 21 and would never have sex with a married man. You’re delusional and stupid.

this girl is always sexy. I don’t know why,there is somenthing below the surface.

I love it when people stick up for rich celebs.. ” They’re just normal people, stop bullying them!” Heads up, they couldn’t give a flying f*** about you. These people live their lives in the public. I’ve said this a million times before and I will say this again, “Robstein” is nothing but a large PR stunt for the Twilight films. Its phony BS and the people who buy into it ( lover or hater) are morons.

@Uh huh:
No one ever “would” until they actually do.
Though obviously I don’t like cheating and I’ve never cheated in my life, I have to admit life is complicated, and sometimes you just can’t control everything. Not an easy way to justify a cheater, but I want to say that it’s not always easy.
Moreover, she did what she did but she publicly apologized and since we are not anymore in middle age, when cheating women were killed for that, I think she deserves forgiveness (at least from us, I don’t care if Rob forgives her and they stay together or not).

@dalia: I don’t need to ask but i’m guessing you’re 15? anyway, women are still killed today by their partners when they’re caught cheating – it happens frequently in america & secondly, i think if you ever find yourself in a relationship you’ll see how important Fidelity is & how disrespectful and disgusting k.s was for sleeping with someone who was married.

@j:
No, I’m actually 25, and that’s why my vision of life is a bit more complex than yours.. I’ve never said cheating is nothing, it’s of course one of the worst thing one could do to their partner, but it’s not always that easy to judge. You never know until you’re in that position.
Anyway, that’s not my point. The main thing is that this girl has yet 60 years to live (looking at the average life expectancy standards) and she can’t be blamed her whole life with that amount of hate, for a mistake she mad when she was an immature 22 year old. You see what I man?

In the end, as sad as it is, people break up every day, for a reason or for another, and she didn’t kill anybody. She hurt some people but I also believe that Rupert Sanders is mostly to blame and that he probably would have cheated with someone else if it wasn’t Kristen..

@dalia: no because she is an adult & should take responsibility for her actions.

@dalia: how? did she apologize to the two kids who’s parents are now divorced?

@Gem:

No, I unfortunately don’t think he will ever realize it. I think he is going to go the long haul with her and ultimately will get married. He thinks she is “the one” and nothing she does will ever change his impressions of her. If this scandal didn’t prove that, nothing will. I want to be a fan of his, but his association and tolerance of her actions, make me question everything I thought he was. I am disgusted and sad at the same time. I feel like he had so much potential, but now, I’m not sure. Of all of the comments I have read are 80% negative towards him now and 95% negative towards her. She is taking him down with her.

@j:
That we may never know, so put your soul at rest.
She owes nothing to you, who are you, the avenger sent from God to make justice?
Anyway they don’t seem to have divorced, instead it looks like they’re reconciling.
And, last but not least, for what concerns the kids, it’s their father who should get all the blame. HE was their father, HE screwed up his family. I know she knew them, but HE is the father.

j, you’re such a neanderthalian with your vision of the perfect family, where the evil young girl irrupted to rape the poor father and ruin the family…
That family was probably already screwed up, he would probably have cheated with somebody else if it wasn’t Kristen.
Kristen wasn’t married to Rob, but Rupert was, he was the one who broke of that commitment.

@dalia: you kristen fans are insane. i’ll leave it at that. 5 yrs from now she wont be around.

@j:
Look, I’m not even that much of a fan of Kristen, I’m just saying that all that hate is just sick. She made a mistake but she apologized and I’m sure she’s paying for it, so we should all just let it go.. It’s been a while and people can grow from their mistakes and become a better version of themselves.

5 years is generous. They will be long gone in 2. KSpew is trying to get a mediocre role other actresses passed on and Sparkly Boo Boo has so many unfinanced projects I lost count. The pr reconsiliation game of only made them both look worse to the general public. Sparkly gave up his man card and KSpew showed she slept her way to the top.

I can’t take it seriously with these 2 anymore,it’s just really weird they were together what 3+ years and in those years we got a handful of pics with them being affectionate and now it’s 2 1/2 months after kristens cheating AND 1 week before bd2 drops and we’re pretty much getting daily sightings outside of promo of them going to halloween,having lunch together,stopping by for premieres. For a couple who were so fiercely private with their relationship before the scandal and now to basically flaunt it everywhere, coz lets face it I can’t be the only one who thinks the paps were called for all those private moments, it does make you think?? Didn’t think rob was like that but what do I know,it’s hollywood.

Can’t act???
I suggest you see Cosmopolis

Jen in Rehab @ 11/06/2012 at 8:38 pm

Rupert is a cheater who finally got Outed, KS actions were 100% wrong but why should she take all the heat. RS has a wife ( who doesn’t seem to mind if her husband is a dirt bag ) and 2 kids.

If these 2 people want to remain friends MYODB

also IF and I mean IF they’re still together this time next year it stands to reason it’s the real deal and rob has taken her back but as it stands at the moment it’s got PR written all over it. It’s his choice, though I’m not sure why he’d take her back after she publicly humiliated him and if the paps hadn’t caught it she’d most likely be doing more than the #cough cough# ‘kissing’ that was reported coz yeah a 40 year old man would totally risk his marriage and children for some ‘kisses’ with a 22 year old

@TRW: sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they did arrive in the same car..

@belle: Actually it looks like she was just standing by the car not getting out of the same car. If you look on Rob Pattinson Life, you can see there were two separate cars.

@TRW: even if they didn’t arrive together she still waited for his car

@Kallel, they aren’t living together which everyone already knows

ignore my first comment,just seen pics on rplife

@Lola: a good girl who sleeps with a MARRIED man…

@Gem:
He does not need fans like you. Bye.

@cara:
She didn’t cheat on you.

@sweetness:
Who will remember your comment in 2 mn?

@gabriela: Although they probably won’t like it (and I don’t blame them), I think they will welcome her and be gracious because they seem like wonderful parents who support their son’s decisions. That being said, if they do, they are much more forgiving than I could ever be.

If you call a mistake a married man chewing a girl´s teets inside a mini cooper,then we can start calling the hell paradise!

@dalia : why are you trying to defend kristen so hard?so u think cheating and homewrecking is okay as long as there is good reason behind those immoral actions?this situation would never happened if kristen had rejected rupig, or… if kristen had never made first move to initiate the affair (we don’t know who made the first move). Both kristen and rupig are equally blamed. Kristen fans are insane…

sweetness @ 11/06/2012 at 9:56 pm

@Fred:

apparently you did. since I wrote over three hours ago.

two balls of turds are flying to nyc…yawn.

@bcd123:

I wouln´t do that.Even if i loved my son very much.

@r: Ok, i do like Rob. And believe that he can act…but that is because of Harry Potter..his Cosmopolis character and storyline had nothing difficult to do!

I tend to agree with you regarding the privicy issue, but I have wondered lately, if perhaps they are really back together and now just don’t give a damn if they are seen. Not that they would go all out and provoke a sighting, but if it happends then so be it. Maybe??

@lainey: you’re right. I always think Kristen is dangerously manipulative. I feel like she used Rob to enhance her fame and to attract more fans from the beginning of twilight franchise, and now to save her image.

@belle: I just don’t even think they are together. Sure we all know they arrived separately, but when she came around to talk to Dean (Rob’s BG) he (Rob) didn’t even look out of the car. She then turned around and went straight onto the plane. She didn’t even acknowledge him or him, her. If they are so in love again, don’t you think they would at least acknowledge one another. I hope they can at least be friends after all this is over.

AthenaToysDotCom @ 11/07/2012 at 12:28 am

I love Twilight. I hope they get married soon. I can’t believe she cheated on him. See her cheating photos at AthenaToysDotCom

I agree this is all PR and as for their careers I mean he had the opportunity of his life when all the scandal broke, but seeing that he chose to “take her back” and that most people now dislike him for it he needs to do drop her, grow some and do some really good movies so that people starts liking him again if he even cares and as for her…well yay! for residuals!

so much PR going in here, I mean the only picture we ever got from these two were blurry dark ones and they were once in a while but after this whole mess we even get to see KS’s backyard, they are trying so hard to make ppl believe they are back together it makes it hard to believe they really are (unless you’re a “robsten” fan)

Every time Rob breathes in same vicinity as Kristen they get pap’d.Interesting,no?

Fthisshizz @ 11/07/2012 at 3:06 am

Something seems off about these two.Arriving in separate cars and not acknowledging each other (Rob ignored her I guess) and then boarding the private jet separately like strangers things are def not rainbows and butterflies for them that’s why they hv such a persistent need to assure the twilight fans && their fans that everything is fine by staging photo ops.

Fthisshizz @ 11/07/2012 at 3:12 am

but its funny how their fans ignore the body language/behavior towards each other and facial expressions in the pics and just focus on them being at same place at the same time and call it sign of epic lovee

ur big fat as s @ 11/07/2012 at 4:05 am

the pap that shot these pix also shot him at jimmy kimmel the night before, the pap then followed them to where they were staying went back early in the morning and followed them to the airport. THIS IS NOT A PR STUNT, those two puppets hate people and their fans and especially hate paps. no chance of a set up they would never help anyone get a photo they only help themselves ! this is the result when hollywood enables losers !

@Kallel: no they don’t have to acknowledge each other to make a point that they are either together or just friends plus you do not have to look at someone to acknowledge them

@Kallel: plus she is not talking to rob,she is talking to his bodyguard

@delia no. 84
Who we are? We are these people who have to decide paying money for their movies. And without our money they can´t stay in this business for long. So don´t you think, it is a little snotty to think, it has not mean anything to them what people are thinking of them?

Just a quick question. Does anyone know who runs RPLife? You can’t find any picture or anything about who runs it.

I’m asking because they always seem to be so fast with their information and they have so many more pictures than any other site. Don’t you have to pay for these pictures? I would think that would cost a lot.

Way back 20 years ago when my husband and I were dating and living together, we were 22 and he cheated. We reconciled and have been happily married with child with no discretion’s since. Sometimes mistakes have to happen to make you realize what you want and what you are losing. It is hard to forgive and regain trust, but if you love someone you can do it and it can work out.

@its me:

So what? Since you pay to go see their movies you should also decide when he is allowed to forgive her, whom should he be dating and things like that? I sense a problem here..
WHat should I tell you? Don’t go watching their movies and put yur soul at rest, if their love life bothers you so much.
BUt no, I bet you’re the typical hypocritical who in the end goes to see the movie..

@green:
You’re very dishonest if you write that. In every single post I wrote I said I’m not justifying cheating, so if you put in my moth words I never said you’re a very deceitful person.
I just said that life is complicated and sometimes you can’t control everything and that anyway we weren’t there, so we don’t know what happened (a part fro the photos: who started, how much he had to insist, how long did it last…).
Stop. I never said cheating is fine.

@green:
And anyway the first homewrecker is Rupert Sanders.

He is gonna end up with Cronenberg’s daughter anyway. He flirted a ton with her on set in Cosmopolis, she just did a private photoshoot for him, and now he’s gonna be in her dad’d new movie. He said in an interview recently that he would do anything for David Cronenberg.

Now he has his daughter, and he can be in her dad’s movies no problem. He’s got it made.

Maybe they got into a fight before they went to the airport and weren’t talking? That can be normal couple behavior if put in the right context.